Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kams19

Mp3 / Wav / etc To Midi / MMF Converter

hellooooooooooo.. anyone out there for the ringtone BRASS ENSEMBLE OF 2230!!!

there is this wav/mp3 to midi convertor on widisoft.com .. its good.. though its buggy.. prolly the ones more familiar with music can show wonders and get tones done easier.. i hav tried it on an mp3.. it was kewl..

Most of the WAV to MIDI programs wont work perfectly. They cant. Because thats the way MIDI files are written. MIDI are more like Notes for Standard Instruments to be played while WAV is combined waveform of the amplitude & frequency.

WAV is like Complied EXE and MIDI is like Source Code.

I dont think you will ever get a decent WAV to MIDI conversion unless the WAV was made from a MIDI directly.

PCOGuy

The attached file is an mp3 I converted into midi with Widi 3.0.

Both mp3 as well as midi are attached, check it out yourself...

And I can assure you that the mp3 was not created from a midi file.

There are differences in the converted midi, but they can be ignored...

It sounds OK...

But still not that perfect

Hi Friends,

Can anybody tell me how to convert mp3 ringtone into midi ringtone

Sivashankkar

No software till today has been so effective to convert mp3 files to MIDI properly.

But there are ones that do it all the same...I use one called Widi which can be found here.

Edited by karpar

hi karapar I have downloaded widi 3.0 professional version build 551 from widisoft.com.But i can't save the converted midis :confuse: .I had searched cracks.But iam not get the kyeword :angry: .Can u help me?? :angry:

Edited by Celton

Ya, the crack was also posted here which got subsequently removed :confuse:

Anyway, PM me your mail id and I'll mail it to you...

hi Karpar...I have send a Personal Mail to u.Please send me the key

Regards,

Celton

Edited by Celton

Since many of you have PMmed me, I'm uploading the file here.

Somebody get me the crack for Polyphonix Studio!!! ANY VERSION!

Edited by karpar

but,the problem still exist ;) .I can't save the midi's....I am using English and Russian versions. :D .Can u help me :D

You can only save the MIDI in the Russian version. It works, one other person also told me that it works, so its not a miracle it works for me. There might be some other problem with yours...

Well there is a wav to SMAF(mmf) converter freely downloadble from yamaha website. you can try that too :quest:

Hi,

I have an excellent westminster clock chime (12 o'clock chime that rings in old grandfather's pendulum clocks) - which is in mp3 format.

I need help in converting this somehow in to .midi format which I can use as ringtone for my 5130.

Pls help/guide. I can email this 95kb file if anyone wants it.

Thanks,

darshan424

ps: Dear mods, I apologize if this is not a right place to post this query - actually I did not know where to post the following query - and hence started this new topic.

--------------- Topic Merged to this existing Thread --Chirag

hie....

even i am searching for mp3 to midi converter.... but all of em seem to be paid soft.......... :clap:

i need a freeware.... B)

any suggestions ppl for mp3 to midi converter :P

Vijay

Well I have searched for such softwares and asked about it on some forums but the reply I got was that no such software is there I mean the software is there but the result is not good the sound of the MIDI is not good and I also tried some softwares with cracks but could not get the desired output

Yes! No software yet sounds best for wav/mp3 to midi. Somebody said widi is the best for this, but i dont thing so coz it is not sounds like a midi song....

Yah! Its true.

But can anyone tell me how some sites create exact midi files for new Bollywood songs, POP songs, English songs, etc?

for creating such midis u have to have the required hardware and software they r usually played on a piano or a synthethiser and then recorded on a computer It is a complex procedure but experts do it THis may be how it is made but I am not so sure of it

Yah! Its true.

But can anyone tell me how some sites create exact midi files for new Bollywood songs, POP songs, English songs, etc?

21585[/snapback]

just as u say vishal, these are not Converted but are Created.

using synthesizers.

the reason that we dont get accurate conversion from MP3/Wav to MIDI is because the fundamental structure of the MIDI file differs from the other sound format files.

because, MP3 and WAV contain the actual sound , whereas an MIDI file does not have any actual sound data.

IT merely contains instructions for the sound processor to RE-Synthesize the same music, so , it's impossible exact replicas of Mp3 files in MIDI format.

Hey everybody !

Does anyone have any suggestions on softwares (obviously free or c_a_kable) that can convert WAVs or MP3s to midi ringtone files. Or in other words, a good music recognition software like WIDI Professional (v3.0). The shareware version of WIDI Pro 3 does not allow to save the Midi file although its recoginition engine is probably the best that one can find. Especially from the ringtone samples available on yahoo / rediff / indiatimes etc. :P

Hoping to get some good suggestions.

Cheers

Ashish

StaticElectricity: PLEASE DO NOT POST MULTIPLE TOPICS BY THE SAME NAME.

Edited by StaticElectricity

DIGITAL D go search this forum and u will find all the help and software to convert .mid to .dat and to trim mid file also