Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Asit

Java Games & Applications

Hello RIMWEBians, we are already sharing JAVA applications & games in different threads of our forum.

Now we are starting this thread to share them right here, so it will be easy to download & search.

As it is impossible to check every application or game, we request all of our members to give feedback after using them in their handsets so that any other member wants to download them can know the details.

And if their is any bug we can also remove it from here.

Members can also request for JAVA games & applications here & we will try to upload them as soon as possible.

And also we request our members to upload freeware games & applications rather than solved ones. And if you have already tested them, plz do mention tested while posting.

Now here is one arcade game. Just play it & give ur valuable feedback.

(Members are requested to test applications & games at their own risk.)

Sudden Strike.(tested) : suddenstrike.jar

And the following one is Call Cheater (tested). It will generate fake call & will help u to avoid unnecessary meetings.

callcheater.jar

(Members are requested to test the applications & games at their own risk.)

Edited by Asit

Call Cheater cannot be used with Nokia 6275.

Reason?

post-17867-1227010086_thumb.jpg

Want to jump into the ring. Try this one. A amazing boxing game : KO FIGHTERS - kofighters.jar

post-17867-1227010186_thumb.jpg

Another arcade game - BROTHERS IN ARMS. - bia3.jar

^^^

Thats a great initiative taken to start such a thread my dear Asit.

Keep it up buddy.

Cheers !

cheerswm9.gif

Bluetooth File Transfer

post-17867-1227066083_thumb.png

Use your cell phone to manage files of any OBEX ready device that support File Transfer Profile (FTP), almost on all models today, with a Bluetooth connection. Download, upload, explore, edit, create, delete and rename files and folders on your phone, PDA, palm, notebook, PC, photo viewer, music player and so on; using an easy, fast and intuitive user-interface (GUI). Transfer or delete many files and entire folders at once, with a single keypress, using the multiple selection feature. Explore hidden files, or make your personal data private and/or read-only, using the attributes editor (local filesystem only). Save your favorite devices in the bookmark list, to speed-up the connection procedure.

bluetoothfiletransfer.jar

Xtreme Blocks

post-17867-1227067133.jpg

Breakout arcade style game, bouncing the ball in the paddle we must destroy the blocks, we can take objects

to help or to obstruct our mission - xtremeblocks.jar

post-17867-1227067161_thumb.jpg

Call of Duty 4 :callofduty4.jar

Xtreme Blocks

Breakout arcade style game, bouncing the ball in the paddle we must destroy the blocks, we can take objects

to help or to obstruct our mission

Mate Till Yesterday when i saw this post come up I was thinking of Telling :smoke: you to continuing posting in Uploads for N6275/ 6265 started by Chirag.

But Then i reailised that only Tried and Tested Games and Softwares r to be uploaded.

I am searching for the Nokia Bounce Game Edition 240 * 360

To Start with Here are some Games which are Hot favourates in Children

Power Rangers

Power_Ranger.jar

Power_Rangers_SPD.jar

Edited by neerajayshree

Mate Till Yesterday when i saw this post come up I was thinking of Telling you to continuing posting in Uploads for N6275/ 6265 started by Chirag.

But Then i reailised that only Tried and Tested Games and Softwares r to be uploaded.

Niraj plz read the first post. Rather than posting in different threads, let post here & share the same link everywhere as it will be helpful to search & download them.

And more over these days evryphone supports java, so why to post in selected threads. Just post here & do mention tested. (with ur handest model)

@RIMWEBIANS

i have a lot of java apps for symbian/palm/win mo all tested and working fine on my devices since i cant upload all of them so its better u guys can post ur requests here i will upload the corresponding apps

post-17867-1227294601.jpg

Top Gear

BBC Worldwide has entered a licensing agreement with video game publisher Gameloft to create a mobile game based on the BAFTA and Emmy-winning BBC television series Top Gear. Intended for the U.K. market, Top Gear: The Mobile Game will test player’s motoring skills with ambitious challenges, races and stunts on a virtual version of the show’s infamous test track.

“Top Gear is the world’s No. 1 motoring media brand and consistently achieves audience ratings unheard of for a factual entertainment program,” says Gonzague de Vallois, senior VP of publishing for Gameloft. “By marrying Gameloft’s expertise in mobile games with the show’s original approach to cars and unique sense of humor, Top Gear: The Mobile Game will appeal to fans of the show and also to both car and racing enthusiasts alike.”

Seen in the U.S on BBC America, Top Gear is a reality series that has a trio of hosts putting various vehicles to the test in outrageous challenges that include filling cars with water and racing them over rough terrain to see how many pieces fall off. Fans will get to join in the fun when Top Gear: The Mobile Game becomes available later this year.

topgear.jar

WWE SMACKDOWN VS. RAW 3

post-17867-1227296487.jpg

3dwwesmack.jar

Edited by Asit

Dus Ka Dum

post-17867-1227297209.jpg

File removed due to complain received.

Edited by Asit

WWE SMACKDOWN VS. RAW 3

Just downloaded this game on my LG KG300 Dynamite GSM handset and its working fine.

Its a good game my dear friends.

Regards.

The Duska dum file appears to be corrupt it does not install the game