Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
compenn

Mtnl Wll Tariff

rim might come up with good calling terrif but what about monthly rent? will it be like 399 pm? they should come up with no rent for six months like idea or airtel and after six months it may be rs.99 pm or so........

the rates are unbeatable :unsure: RIM can no way match these rates ... the lowest they have now is the joy 399 plan with all call charges Rs1 per minute ... guess they have real competition this time !!! and that too the 12 sc pulse is .. i've got no words ;)

There is no point in comparing a WLL tariff rates with a full mobility operator.

i thought so too but i only wanted to bring to notice the pulse rates which reliance promised (15 seconds) and is not providing while MTNL is providing what it didnt even promise(12 seconds).

Well, Reliance has started the competion & am sure will come uo with some really good tariff. 1 shud not compair rim with mtnl wll, but rim has a competion with BSNL & other GSM operators. At the moment BSNL has the best offer & think RIM will do something in that area too.

Tezo, there is not much of a difference between MTNL & BSNL except that MTNL is in delhi n mumbai & BSNL in the rest of india. There is no BSNL in mumbai & delhi so i cannot use BSNL here.

friends u all r comparing rim with mtnl garuda but actually rim is any day better than mtnl although call chargs are much higher than that of mtnl.

the voice quality of mtnl really s**ks, their are constatnt signal drops and also their handsets are old models and though we can get our phone and get them programmed but are there any cdma phones really available in the open market and they wont any handset of reliance if we think of getting that done.

so in the end whats advantage of low tariffs when either u cant receive or make calls.

I support coolest_aman, spent whole day of August 26 but could not found even a single CDMA set on all company showrooms including Nokia, LG and big mobile showrooms in Palika Bazar, Delhi.