Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gregacuna

Sync To Outlook

Hi All, I downloaded the Sync software for my 2130 from LG and was disappointed that it doesn't sync directly to Outlook. Does anyone know how to get this done without having to to an export/import?

Thanks!

I used to have a LG 2130... and you CAN sync it with outlook. First of all install the LG Sync software for LG RD 2130. Go to that folder .. you will find a model specific dll file - LGRD2130Connector.dll - copy this file somewhere safe (on your desktop for e.g.) and uninstall LG Sync. Now install the LG Sync version for LG RD 2030 (yes 2030...). This version includes outlook sync dlls.

Now go to the folder where you installed LG Sync (2030 version) and copy paste the LGRD2130Connector.dll file. Run LG sync 2030 - it will sync outlook with RD 2130 also.

I used to have a LG 2130... and you CAN sync it with outlook. First of all install the LG Sync software for LG RD 2130. Go to that folder .. you will find a model specific dll file - LGRD2130Connector.dll - copy this file somewhere safe (on your desktop for e.g.) and uninstall LG Sync. Now install the LG Sync version for LG RD 2030 (yes 2030...). This version includes outlook sync dlls.

Now go to the folder where you installed LG Sync (2030 version) and copy paste the LGRD2130Connector.dll file. Run LG sync 2030 - it will sync outlook with RD 2130 also.

12470[/snapback]

Can i sync Outlook with LG7230 also....if so pls let me know how to do that

Anyone with success on RD2030 PC sync from Outlook Gimme the link for the download or the method to do that :quest:

Why dont you try gadget_monk's technique by substituting the DLL file for LG RD 2030 and tell us what happened !

Hey arun

I tried almost everything the whole evening...

I copied manually the Sch_00.dat from sch folder to pim folder using Bitpim but no joy can anyone help on this....

Any other software that can help make a schedule on Comp and add it to RD2030...

Why dont you try gadget_monk's technique by substituting the DLL file for LG RD 2030 and tell us what happened !

25780[/snapback]

Hey Arun whenever you try to connect LGsyncmanager to RD2030 all but phonebook option get freezed I tried downloading software even for LG 5130 but no joy anyother way to do the same....

I am sorry to continue this discussion under this topic I should have had put this under PC sysnc for RD2030 topic but I think this will get your attention on the full conversation we had since yesterday.... :P

okie, I'll have a try at this when I get the data cable back from my friend, next week,and tell you if I can find any way. Meanwhile, if anyone else can have a try, please check it out !

Hey I tried that already but if you check earlier posts... there is a peculiar problem of RD2030 with sync lite the moment you connect RD2030 the scheduler gets deactivated same for RD2130 n 5130 softwares... so no use making schedules when you can't upload them

you mean you can sync phonebook but not the schedules? and just to clarify you have a 2030 that you want to sync to an outlook schedule? right?

you mean you can sync phonebook but not the schedules? and just to clarify you have a 2030 that you want to sync to an outlook schedule? right?

26238[/snapback]

I have a 2030 but if you enable a syncmanager with a 2030 connected on data cable the options for schedule/tasks gets freezed at "do nothing"option

Arun any success on this man!!!

Sorry, but I couldn't get my data cable from my friend yet. Will try after I get it back.

Sorry, but I couldn't get my data cable from my friend yet. Will try after I get it back.

26576[/snapback]

Any success???? Arun

nope, couldn't get hold of the data cable yet :)

Hey Arun I am planning to upgrade from RD2030 to 6130 camera phone... I think that phone would support all these features :grin:

Hi,

The PC Sync software which is available on Reliance WebSite will not help you. You need another executible (LGSYNCLITE_0714) to perform this action. I have checked with 2130 and 2230 . . it works.

In case you have problem getting the file, please mail me at manojtyagi@gmail.com. I will send it to you.

Regards,

Manoj Tyagi

Manoj Tyagi, may I know the size of that file ?

I have 2130. I followed the instructions on installing 2030 sync software and add the 2130 connector dll. I even installed Outlook 2000 in addition to my Outlook 2003 to make the option of syncing to 2000 available.

I was able to sync my contacts with outlook 2000, when the data from 2003 was not used.

It says that the data is sync, but I have issues in both scheduler and contacts

Scheduler - all dates are of the year 1899

Contacts - they all appear as dots

Any help to make it sync with 2003 outlook or 2000 outlook is appreciated

I have 2130.  I followed the instructions on installing 2030 sync software and add the 2130 connector dll.  I even installed Outlook 2000 in addition to my Outlook 2003 to make the option of syncing to 2000 available.

I was able to sync my contacts with outlook 2000, when the data from 2003 was not used.

It says that the data is sync, but I have issues in both scheduler and contacts

Scheduler - all dates are of the year 1899

Contacts - they all appear as dots

Any help to make it sync with 2003 outlook or 2000 outlook is appreciated

35043[/snapback]

Hi,

I would suggest you to un-install outlook 2003 first and then try this.

Regards,

Manoj Tyagi