Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
_Kailash_

Treo 800 Review

Well I Think I Have Used It Enough To Write A review ...

[[[PS : I Have Not used the Phone For TaTa As Yet,as i hav some issues ]]]

Feel Free If You Have Any Questions...

Screen : Great

Touch Screen And Ooh SO Cool

WiFi : Amazing

Just took 2 seconds to connect my Wireless Adapter.

And The Speed was Like Surfing on a Laptop LoLZ

Camera : Very Clear

I Don't Believe That this is a 2 Mega Pixel Camera Coz its So Clear.

Music: The Sound Is Ok But With the Headphones it cool.

The Standby Time [Without incoming and outgoing] is unbelieving 9 Days

All This Time i am listening to music ,surfing internet and taking some amazing photos...

:) KooL

^^^

From his post, it seems apparent that he has used it only for wifi, music and camera...

good one.... looks like ur in love with the thingy..!! hope it works with reliance soon..!! (or is it already working)..

Edited by Greatest

is this the review?????

if possible put in some more details like ample shots from camera/music quality with respect to hi and mid tones /wifi speed just quote time taken to load a few pages/some screen shots of the device /comment on the build quality /comfortabilty of qwerty keypad /speed of interface /third party apps compatibility /gps ensitivity/and most imporatantly battery time as that is the region of confusion for most people as many reviewers r criticisng battery life on evdo......so every1 wants to know the battery life on 1*rtt networks

Edited by mufaddal_km

That means you had not used this handset with any service provider till now ?

Hmmmm.... without incoming and outgoing.......then whats the benefit of mobile handset if we don't use it for communication.

Hope the issue to use this handset with TATA will soon be resolved and you will be able to use the handset for which you had purchased the same.

Regards.

also one thing i will add .....in my case standby time on treo755p is around 10-12 days on radio off mode ....and of treo800w as pointed out is 9 days .....this is obviuos considering that one uses 1600mah and other uses 1150 mah .....but i guess the normal phone usage of treo800w shud b slightly lesser than palmtreo755 ,there wont b a major difference

Well I Think I Have Used It Enough To Write A review ...

Screen : Great

Touch Screen And Ooh SO Cool

WiFi : Amazing

Just took 2 seconds to connect my Wireless Adapter.

And The Speed was Like Surfing on a Laptop LoLZ

Camera : Very Clear

I Don't Believe That this is a 2 Mega Pixel Camera Coz its So Clear.

Music: The Sound Is Ok But With the Headphones it cool.

All This Time i am listening to music ,surfing internet and taking some amazing photos...

:) KooL

Hi Kool

Thanks for some feedback,

Also pl see my post which is copied below for you to explore ur Treo 800W & revert with your views on what is posted on below link

http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/9644/pa...eo-800w-review/

Also read the review Another New Palm Treo 800w User's Take by juliano.ramos @ 11/22/2008 1:09:18 PM # on the same page by scrolling down below.

Awaiting your feedback & experine with Tata & challenges in configuring it.

Hey do get ur phone to work on tata soon,and tell us bout the battery performance and the signal reception. Also do tel us if u could activate the free internet on it.

ok mr.muffadal sorry but not a expert like ya anyways I Have 3 back 2 back Exams on 8th 10th 12th so u shall have u wait by the time i will try and come up with some more of review

sorry to dissapoint people but kinda happens

i have some problem with my Tata .... that's why not posting anyways excuses apart ill post some good things soon

bye all take care ill post more about it soon

sorry to dissapoint people but kinda happens

bro its ok no one is disappointed .....everyone is eager to hear from u especially tata customers

Yup hope u get to work ur phone on the network soon and give us a complete review soon.

sorry man these exams got post poned and su bmissions and vivas it jus killed me so was jus chillin

i will surely post by tommorrow

sorry for kept ya waiting

Ok Peeps I Couldnt get my TaTa Number So I Kinda Gifted The Set to my coursin He has been using it for some time so I asked me to jus complete this form for me.

I Hope I Answer all your questions of very late here Sorry for that.And if u have any more questions U r Free 2 ask.

800Ws Camera Quality Is CooL.Altough 2.0 Mega Pixel it give a great Image quality.

Here Are Some Pics

Image01

Image02

[[More Images Shall be Uploaded soon.as he dint have any other non family pic]]

Music Quality Is Superb

When Used With 320 KBps Sound Vs 128 Kbps >I Personally Felt 320Kbps Sounded Much Better Louder .

Overall The Sound Is Good But Not Too Loud but Is Very Very Clear.

Wifi Speed:

Great Got Connected to my access point in seconds.

Google.com took about 3 secs to load.

[May Be Coz i Use 2MBps Speed ISP]

Yahoo Took Some Time Say Like 12-15 seconds

The Build quality is Good But i think the phones a bit delicate avoid making it a fall I wont Love a Scratch on It.

The QWERTY Keyboard Is quite comfortable to type althrough i have some big fingers.At first i had to struggle to type so i dint understood the SHIFT button but later it was all at ease.

The Mobile Is never switched off[until u remove its battery] so it like in hibernating mode all the time. It goes into the power save mode very often thus saving that precious battery.

The battery life is Good.With Excessive Usage it will last more than a Day

Hi, I had a TATA connection to my Palm Treo800w. It is workingfine. Let me know the wap settings to browse the internent from hadnset itself.

regards.