Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
NagpurDaMunda

Cect V98 Dual-sim Phone !

wats the price .... it seems the bid price only

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

My dear friends, it could be available at approximately 5.5 K

^^^

My dear Rahul, if you are considering a Warranted handset then you should go for SPICE Dual Sim handsets only.

Although this CECT brand handset too is not that bad.

Some of my friends are using this handset without any problems.

Just check if the proper IMEI number is their or not.

As the handsets which have BAD IMEI numbers could be banned by Indian Government in a couple of months.

Regards.

^^^

My dear Rahul, if you are considering a Warranted handset then you should go for SPICE Dual Sim handsets only.

Although this CECT brand handset too is not that bad.

Some of my friends are using this handset without any problems.

Just check if the proper IMEI number is their or not.

As the handsets which have BAD IMEI numbers could be banned by Indian Government in a couple of months.

Regards.

okay but how ll i check IMEI number ? i mean i ll buy it online so how??

anyways i think i shd wait for few more months , collect more money and buy treo from sadik ... what do u reckon?

^^^

My dear Rahul, if your requirement is of Dual Sim Handset then you can opt for this handset or Spice brand mobiles.

Treo is not Dual Sim.

Regards.

Kamal Bhai ,

I dont need a dual phone , I just need a good phone to run my CDMA RUIM thats it ...

Edited by NagpurDaMunda

if u r not looking for dual sims....and if u can shell out 10 k then treo 755p is the best buy .u wont regret it ........though u wont get warranty ( but none of us had problem either with this phone)

right guidance...doc

Kamal Bhai ,

I dont need a dual phone , I just need a good phone to run my CDMA RUIM thats it ...

My dear friend, then either you can go as per Dr. Mufaddal's advice or else you can also wait for Reliance GSM services to start. As GSM handsets are available in variety and according to budget.

MNP (Mobile Number Portability) is already on the way. And soon we can shift our Reliance CDMA numbers to Reliance GSM.

Regards.

I hv learned to always go with this forum advice.

Its without any personal benefit.

Kamal Bhai ,

My dear friend, then either you can go as per Dr. Mufaddal's advice or else you can also wait for Reliance GSM services to start. As GSM handsets are available in variety and according to budget.

MNP (Mobile Number Portability) is already on the way. And soon we can shift our Reliance CDMA numbers to Reliance GSM.

Regards.

Yeah thanks .. it was completely out of my mind , but i think it will still take another year or so .. for MNP to be available all over...

Yeah thanks .. it was completely out of my mind , but i think it will still take another year or so .. for MNP to be available all over...

^^^

Not an year my dear Rahul. Reliance GSM services will be available in the end of this December and MNP too will be allowed before 6 months.

Regards.

even i think that it will b less than a yr.......even i m desperately waiting for it

Yeah they might just roll out as a christmas gift. I got a friend Who's workin in tata,he said the response to tata gsm in hyderabad was good and hence might role out in other cities soon .maybe by jan..

This Topic should be altered as it seems aimless to a member reading the list..

The 'model name', 'eBay' or 'auction site' could be added.

^^^

Thanks for the suggestion my dear Jayanth.

<< Topic Title Udated >>