Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vishalswaika

Samsung Launches Mpower Series Of Cdma Handsets !

Does Samsung 569 or Samsung 309 has call recorder(both side conversation)????

any1 can confirm is these are available in mumbai and will work in tata indicom

Yes, MPower 309 will work both in Reliance and Tata Indicom.

It will check the RUIM settings automatically when powered on.

If the RUIM inserted is of Reliance, you can use RWorld and if it is of TATA you can use TATAZONE.

A nice handset.

where is it available in Mumbai ?

Yes, MPower 309 will work both in Reliance and Tata Indicom.

It will check the RUIM settings automatically when powered on.

If the RUIM inserted is of Reliance, you can use RWorld and if it is of TATA you can use TATAZONE.

A nice handset.

No idea about Mumbai, but it's easily available in Ghaziabad.

Edited by d_ratnesh

Rather than asking to other members why don't u search for it in MUMBAI & tell us that is it available or not?

And bro plz avoid multiposting.

The shivaji park ww recd only 3 pcs of the 309 and they got sold out within 1 hr. They said they don't know when new stk will come.

Does anyone know from where to get these handsets - 309 and 569 ?

Any local samsung dealer will have it ??

Will these sets work with MTNL/BSNL CDMA RUIM also?

^^^

YES

I been using Samsung M569 for a couple of week now, the features are good. I got the mobile from Reliance web outlet for Rs.10000/-

The main thing i look for is the sms capacity and voice clarity and this set has both these features and are quite good.

The sms limit is 500 in phone memory and 5 in card memory , I cant understand this lol, i am using the 4gb limit card and still its 5 sms limit.

Anyways, we get the good with the bad, the negative feature in samsung is that we cant set the phonebook menu as per our liking.

But anyways, the set is quite good.

I been using Samsung M569 for a couple of week now, the features are good. I got the mobile from Reliance web outlet for Rs.10000/-

The main thing i look for is the sms capacity and voice clarity and this set has both these features and are quite good.

The sms limit is 500 in phone memory and 5 in card memory , I cant understand this lol, i am using the 4gb limit card and still its 5 sms limit.

Anyways, we get the good with the bad, the negative feature in samsung is that we cant set the phonebook menu as per our liking.

But anyways, the set is quite good.

hi,

I can u please tell that if call recording is available with set. or their is any voice memo, or can we access voice recorder during call? i was waiting for someone to tell me these things. also is inbox or message locking facility is there in this set?

Please responds.........waiting eagerly

Hi nitin

yours is the first feedback on this model and thanks for that.

can you please provide following information.

1.What is the battery back up? when using multimedia aand without multimedia

2.how is the camera quality when compared to other brands of same megapixel? Is zoom available in full resolution 1200X 1600

3.Can we view images taken or loaded from pc in landscape mode and zoom in possible ?

4.What is the max resolution possible in video recording (Is it 320X240 or less).Zoom in possible while video recording ?

5.How is the music player quality? in handsfree and on speaker ? can we change tracks using button on hands free ?

6.How is FM quality and reception ?recording quality.Can we change fm stations using button on handsfree ?

7.Most important is can we use phone for call and multimeda with slider closed or is it compulsory to open slider to take call or other features.

8.How is wap browser .Is it fast and can we open most of the sites and downloads possible( not throuh Rworld).Can we install opera browser?

9.In document viewer what type of document it is supporting?

10.One important point is it working well with 4gb memory card.any problems like hangin restarting.How fast phone is responding while openging files from card.?

Please provide all the information so that it helps all the members to decide whether their requiremts are met and should go with it or wait for some other phone.

thanks in advnce

ramesh

I hav been using the 569 for More than a month and I think it is just fantastic.

Can u please let me know if it does have Symbian 60 OS ? and if anyone else have any idea !!

I saw a blog related to this handset at http://my.s60blog.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&a...1452f96313f3bc4

Also please mention the good and bad features of it. I want to change my handset from Nokia 6275 to Samsung M569

Edited by sahoopramodkumar

Hi nitin

2.how is the camera quality when compared to other brands of same megapixel? Is zoom available in full resolution 1200X 1600

3.Can we view images taken or loaded from pc in landscape mode and zoom in possible ?

4.What is the max resolution possible in video recording (Is it 320X240 or less).Zoom in possible while video recording ?

5.How is the music player quality? in handsfree and on speaker ? can we change tracks using button on hands free ?

6.How is FM quality and reception ?recording quality.Can we change fm stations using button on handsfree ?

7.Most important is can we use phone for call and multimeda with slider closed or is it compulsory to open slider to take call or other features.

8.How is wap browser .Is it fast and can we open most of the sites and downloads possible( not throuh Rworld).Can we install opera browser?

10.One important point is it working well with 4gb memory card.any problems like hangin restarting.How fast phone is responding while openging files from card.?

Please provide all the information so that it helps all the members to decide whether their requiremts are met and should go with it or wait for some other phone.

thanks in advnce

ramesh

Soz for the delay response lemme answer all ur queries :P

1)Battery backup is good, I have a very high usage of calls, incoming and outgoing, once fully recharged it can last a long time.

2)The image quality is quite good, the zoom feature is ok

3)We can view images downloaded from pc in mobile.

4) There is NO VIDEO RECORDING in this mobile

5)The music quality is good, we can navigate with phone in slider closed mode.

6)FM quality is good.

7)We can receive calls when the slider is closed, if u keep ur KEY LOCK FREE then u can navigate the phone in slider closed mode. But its not very effective as we have press the key lock everytime to make it enabled.

8) The wap is okiesh, I dont have much usage of it but as much as I have used i am satisfied.

9)I myself want a document viewer in mobile. I like reading pdf but i am not able to find how to use it on this cell.

10)The mobile does not hang when i use the 4gb card. the sms feeature takes a little time to open coz of the large number of sms i store but that's not a problem.

There is no group sms feature which annoys me the most, everytime I have to sms many ppl I have to select all the receipients which is a BORE.

I will keep updating as and when u have any more queries :)

Hi nitin

thanks in advnce

ramesh

1)Battery backup is good, I have a very high usage of calls, incoming and outgoing, once fully recharged it can last a long time.

6)FM quality is good.

7)We can receive calls when the slider is closed, if u keep ur KEY LOCK FREE then u can navigate the phone in slider closed mode. But its not very effective as we have press the key lock everytime to make it enabled.

8) The wap is okiesh, I dont have much usage of it but as much as I have used i am satisfied.

9)I myself want a document viewer in mobile. I like reading pdf but i am not able to find how to use it on this cell.

10)The mobile does not hang when i use the 4gb card. the sms feeature takes a little time to open coz of the large number of sms i store but that's not a problem.

There is no group sms feature which annoys me the most, everytime I have to sms many ppl I have to select all the receipients which is a BORE.

Nitin !! Thanks a lot for your feedback. I was waiting eagerly for the same. I do have another few questions !! can u plz clear if

1. it does hav call recording facility (check while a call is in progress)

2. Restrict a caller to call (black list, check if it is in Settings->Call options)

3. is the photo of the caller shows in full screen or thumbnail

4. it must be Video recording facility as it is shown in its specifications:

"Camera / Video Recording:

2.0 Mega pixel camera gives user the perfect picture with vivid and clear display. Mpower569 features camcorder function with 320x240 & 176x144 grade resolutions."

thanks

-Pramod

Does Samsung 569 or Samsung 309 has call recorder(both side conversation)

Does it have MMS and intenet browser to surf web?

hello ,

i am using samsung MP 569 from last one month, and not stisfied with it's hadling and features. Camera quality is not good , pictures from 2 meters is not clear and zoom is tooo bad. music is ok... but the menu style and other functions are too complicated.. so this phone does not worth for rs.9900 at all.

Hi nitin

thanks in advnce

ramesh

6)FM quality is good.

Dear Nitin,,

There is vedio recording in the fone as i had bought it two days back only.

press cam button and then press 1, u wil get into vedio cam feature.

Over rating is staisfactory.. as the features are bit complicated, but the looks and the inerface is quite good.

U can not download games as it does not support java..

So i request u guys to find out way to installed applications and games compatible to this fone , as we do in nokia 6265 and 6275

Ok .. Now the facts !!

I have been using the 569 for the last 2 Months and have clocked usage of 132 Hrs. I have put a 2GB Memory Card.

The Problems Which have started cropping up in the last 10 days :

1. TO RECORDED CONV. DOES NOT PLAY AND U NEED TO TRY UR LUCK BY TRYING TO REPLAY IT SO THAT IT JUST MAY PLAY THAT ONE TIME.

2. WHILE CHARGING IT MENTIONS "OVERHEATING" ON THE SCREEN AND IT GETS QUITE HOT IN THE LOWER PART

3. SLIDER IS ALREADY WOBBLY.

4. PHONE HANGS QUITE A BIT SPECIALLY WITH THE LAST RECD/DIALED NOS WHEN THE SLIDER IS CLOSED.

5. IT SWITCHES OF AND TURNS ON BY ITSELF maybe once in 2 days now.

6. MENU OPTIONS ARE A BIT COMPLICATED.

7. NO VIDEO RECORDING.

I thinks thats abt it for now.

Ok .. Now the facts !!

I have been using the 569 for the last 2 Months and have clocked usage of 132 Hrs. I have put a 2GB Memory Card.

1. TO RECORDED CONV. DOES NOT PLAY AND U NEED TO TRY UR LUCK BY TRYING TO REPLAY IT SO THAT IT JUST MAY PLAY THAT ONE TIME.

2. WHILE CHARGING IT MENTIONS "OVERHEATING" ON THE SCREEN AND IT GETS QUITE HOT IN THE LOWER PART

4. PHONE HANGS QUITE A BIT SPECIALLY WITH THE LAST RECD/DIALED NOS WHEN THE SLIDER IS CLOSED.

7. NO VIDEO RECORDING.

hi,

i have been using this phone for the last 2 WEEKS, i am satisfied with its overall performance, but the function keys are very complicated, According to my opinion, this phone is suitable for business man like me, b'coz we can view .pdf files and .doc (word) files, can connect internet with 230 kbps speed, you said it has no video rec., it is not true , in this phone we can record videos also. To record video first go to camera mode and press 1 in keypad, now the video mode will activate. In this phone i like other features like FM recording, can view other phones data through bluetoot, hourly time announcement etc

Ok .. Now the facts !!

7. NO VIDEO RECORDING.

hi,

i have been using this phone for the last 2 WEEKS, i am satisfied with its overall performance, but the function keys are very complicated, According to my opinion, this phone is suitable for business man like me, b'coz we can view .pdf files and .doc (word) files, can connect internet with 230 kbps speed, you said it has no video rec., it is not true , in this phone we can record videos also. To record video first go to camera mode and press 1 in keypad, now the video mode will activate. In this phone i like other features like FM recording, can view other phones data through bluetoot, hourly time announcement etc

Ya true but the saddest part of the fone is that we can not install games and appliaction to this fone like we do in 6265.. a bit complicated interface .. not at all user freindly.