Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chirag

Handsfree With Fm Scan Radio

Does something of this really exist?? I've always been wanting an FM Radio wid the Reliance phone...

HANDSFREE WITH FM SCAN RADIO

Can some1 give their comments b4 i think of buyin this?

I guess that would work..

You get a FM with ur handsfree.. :)

Indeed it does exist and works. But the main concern is regarding the costs incurred by the short battery life as a friend of mine said. Was bout to buy one otherwise.

:P It works, u get diff. battery for FM, it has no affect to handset batt. price is approx. 170

Alrite! Apart from this Baazee listing, is there any where else that we can find this FM Radio compatible with RDs?

If anybody knows such a place, do list them here, with complete address n price!

;) It works, u get diff. battery for FM, it has no affect to handset batt. price is approx. 170

That's what I meant. The 3V Li cells U use for the FM Radio are said to drain fast.

Don't you think it will be better if it work with handset battery's because we can charge that any time.I will be iterested in a handset which will work with handset battery if anybody know's about such handset's please post replay or give me PM with detail's.

Don't you think it will be better if it work with handset battery's because we can charge that any time.

;) if tht damn FM works on Handset Battery, i doubt my Battery wud last me even a day!! I cant afford to have that!

Being on the move all the time, it wudn't be feasible to me for letting the battery drain every few hrs! Might be suitable to u v4victory!

I was browsing net today when I came across a seller from Ebay.in i.e. former bazee.com who is offering FM handsfree for Nokia GSM handsets like 3310 and higher... i.e the handsets which don't have inbuilt handsets... :clap:

Now this gives an Idea can't similar technique be used to make an external FM handsfree for CDMA phones :ph34r: coz most of them don't have an inbuilt FM radio and in wish list we keep wishing.... :P

I think all one needs to do is change the type of connector provided in those handsfree for compatible connectors for LG cdma handsfree connectors... :)

Doesn't this give an idea to owners of Revamped coz this can be a big business idea... With such a large Reliance subscriber list and almost everyone wanting an FM radio in his handset this can be a good idea...to sell Fm handsfree sets for these sets :ph34r:

Techies any comments about the technical aspects... :ph34r:

May be the battery life would reduce to certain extent but I would not mind it provided i get a FM radio in my handsfree which I can use while driving... while I can still attend my calls.... :)

Well guys atleast for nokia users i can help. its HS-R2 nokia handsfree with FM radio i have bought it last wk, its danm costly i got it for 1k but u guys wont be able to get it this price. nokia priorty dealers price is between 1400 to 1800. MRP is 1800 though.

quality is good scanner is powerfull only prob is bass is lil lacking in music.

Will support nokia 2280,2112, 3105, 3125, it uses phones battery, and i dont see my self running out of battery. its a good buy for person travel within city limit daily.

Any body want ti in bombay will try to help him getting in cheap IM me.

Sony-eric Handsfree with fmf is also availble in market. cost around 1300.

Alrite! Apart from this Baazee listing, is there any where else that we can find this FM Radio compatible with RDs?

If anybody knows such a place, do list them here, with complete address n price!

12609[/snapback]

Such handsfrees for Nokia, LG and Samsung are listed at rediff shopping as well. Have a look

Universal Cellular Hands Free+ Fm Radio For Nokia

Cell Handsfree With FM - CDMA

Edited by basant_jp

Don't you think it will be better if it work with handset battery's because we can charge that any time.

:quest: if tht damn FM works on Handset Battery, i doubt my Battery wud last me even a day!! I cant afford to have that!

Being on the move all the time, it wudn't be feasible to me for letting the battery drain every few hrs! Might be suitable to u v4victory!

13125[/snapback]

That's a very personal prob v4victory! Handsets with FM don't come with an option for separate battery for FM Radio :P

I support your thought Chirag but if the makers of these handset could listen to that...

hey ppl......

i have an lg rd6130.... awesome phone... wid all the ringtones n wallpapers n stuff...... but i envy ppl wid Nokia........ they can lissen to Radio... which is not available on reliance !!...... any idea if reliance will come up wid a handset compatible wid radio....or will existing handset cann be connected wid a head-phone(for radio)...................... wht say ppl ???

hey ppl......

i have an lg rd6130.... awesome phone... wid all the ringtones n wallpapers n stuff...... but i envy ppl wid Nokia........ they can lissen to Radio... which is not available on reliance !!...... any idea if reliance will come up wid a handset compatible wid radio....or will existing handset cann be connected wid a head-phone(for radio)...................... wht say ppl ???

30716[/snapback]

Prashanth,

You can buy a handsfree with FM radio. YOu can get chinese made stuff. it will range from Rs.60- Rs.200

Check out.

Rgds,

Vamshi

Try rediff shopping 199 for FM radio with additional batteries so won't chew your Li Ion battery of cell

Hey thnx.. willl chk it out...... have chked the rediff site also..... thnx a lot..... have something to look fwd to.. byee