Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhilove1984

Dual Cdma(2-cdma Sim) Phone

dual cdma(2-cdma sim) phone

can anyone knew about this.

lets comment here.

anyone know about this pls share i want this type of handset.

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Moved >>

dear Abhi actually me also looking for such a set. I have one reliance sim and one tata sim connection. Ask me how difficult it is to keep two handsets :confuse::Confuso:

Even I would like to have one.

i would love to have one

This Topic should be in some other category.. why B/S bazaar ?

Mods plz help

Edited by ACS

^^^

Thanks my dear Jayanth and Ajin for the suggestion.

<< Topic Moved >>

i would love to have one

There is only one phoneSamsung SCHW-339 (NT-2 World Phone) [DUO] to my knowledge where we can use 2 cdma networks or 2 gsm networks. This phone is being sold by tata indicom for Rs.5999=00 with 1800 free minutes(as per the tata indicom website). But in the website nowhere it is mentioned that we can for 2cdma networks. I have searched the web and I came to know that we can use 2 cdma after making open cdma. Now a days we can make it as open cdma

This phone is being sold by tata indicom for Rs.5999=00 with 1800 free minutes(as per the tata indicom website). But in the website nowhere it is mentioned that we can for 2cdma networks. I have searched the web and I came to know that we can use 2 cdma after making open cdma. Now a days we can make it as open cdma

Open CDMA! can someone plz throw some light on this..

Also does Samsung DUO really support 2 CDMA RUIMs, dont think so.

If i get order more than ten handsets i can ask Chinese people to assemble it for us as a sample with 2 CDMA 800MHz radio.

But will need payment in advance.

Will be included with similar features available in market now a day.

If i get order more than ten handsets i can ask Chinese people to assemble it for us as a sample with 2 CDMA 800MHz radio.

But will need payment in advance.

Will be included with similar features available in market now a day.

approx how much does it cost per piece for these chinese made cdma+cdma handset ?

My dear friends, Dual Sim (2 Sim) handsets are now going to be outdated. Its time to have 3 SIM handsets now. Infact in the grey market 3 SIM handsets are already available.

yes true there are phones with 3 to 5 sims now. but issue is how much its battery will last.

By the way it will cost around 6 to 7.5k each if made exclusively.

if 3 sim is the new trend then i will wait for some time to find (cdma+cdma+gsm)

it would be nice to see cdma/cdma/gsm

LOL

People are getting out of control. 3 Sims, 5 Sims. How many connections do you need? 1 for personal, 1 for office, 1 for friends ... seems the list can go on. Its like having multiple email accounts. :P

It would be cooler if there were only 1 Sim card which should support multiple numbers just as gmx.com lets you register multiple email ids and all mails are consolidated in 1 account. :)

LOL

People are getting out of control. 3 Sims, 5 Sims. How many connections do you need? 1 for personal, 1 for office, 1 for friends ... seems the list can go on. Its like having multiple email accounts. :P

It would be cooler if there were only 1 Sim card which should support multiple numbers just as gmx.com lets you register multiple email ids and all mails are consolidated in 1 account. :)

if more than one number is supported in one sim then u may find difficult in splitting number from the sim, one number in one sim is the easiest way to handle..u can insert, remove, throw, put in diff handset, give to others.. etc....

LOL

People are getting out of control. 3 Sims, 5 Sims. How many connections do you need? 1 for personal, 1 for office, 1 for friends ...

With that kind of a headache.. you will definately falter while Making Calls/SMS.

At the end of it.. there won't be any privacy be it personal/office/friends whatever.

Can someone suggest the best handset with CDMA+GSM and touch screen PDA under 5K, i am open to take chinese handsets but if it tested by atleast few people.

Infact in the grey market 3 SIM handsets are already available.

which handset support 3sim, is it china model? what is price?

if 3 sim is the new trend then i will wait for some time to find (cdma+cdma+gsm)

i too intrested in 3 sim phone