Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

5th Anniversary For Rimweb! (23-12-2008)

It feels proud to share with you the Fifth Anniversary of RIMweb.in!

Keeping in sync with the latest happenings in the Telecom & Communications industry in India, RIMweb.in has always received commendable support from all you members! We started off by being a community 5 years back (as www.RIMweb.com), which helped fellow Reliance Mobile users to now a full grown forum to discuss almost everything about several products & services provided by Reliance Communications and the rest of the Indian Telecommunications industry with a robust online community of 30,000+ members and 1,25,000+ posts. Not to forget, RIMweb.in is an unofficial unbiased independent public discussion forum for the Reliance Mobile subscribers community.

A lot happened in the past year at the RIMweb Community, which each of you have experienced as members. In sync with the nationwide expansion plans of Reliance GSM service, we have ensured to add separate sub forums for Reliance GSM and for other new services like Big TV. With popular demand from members, we are planning to add sub forums for other GSM networks as well as GSM handset discussion forums once Reliance GSM services kicks off. We were nominated for Website of the year 2008, ISP & Telecom Category along with the likes of AirTel, Nokia, BSNL, etc.

As part of the celebrations towards the Fifth Anniversary, RIMweb.in have a lot of goodies for you - the members!!! The top 50 members with maximum number of posts during the past year will get gift vouchers worth Rs.200 / Rs.100

Introduction of 3G, Mobile Number Portability, and the introduction of new telecom operators - are expected to make significant changes in the Indian Telecommunications space in the coming year. On behalf of all the members & moderators at RIMweb.in, we would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year - 2009 too !

Congratulations once again to you - the member, for the 5th Anniversary of the RIMweb Community!

As part of the celebrations... and throwing the toast... we have a lot of goodies for you - the members !! who has made RIMweb what it is today !

We are giving away Top-Up / Recharge vouchers worth Rs.200 and Rs.100 to the top 50 members with the maximum number of posts during the past 1 year (December 23, 2007 - December 22, 2008). The first 25 members will get Rs.200 voucher and the remaining 25 members will get Rs.100 worth voucher.

The recharge vouchers can be redeemed for any mobile provider or Calling Cards or GiftMate vouchers. The winners will be contacted individually by email (registered for your RIMweb.in account) for redemption after December 26th, 2008

Thanks to the following sponsors, we have more winners now ! - We have a total of 60 winners now !

Honest has contributed 5 * Rs.100 vouchers

santhoshavanoor has contributed 1 * Rs.100 voucher

An anonymous member has contributed 2 * 100 vouchers

KumarShaah has contibuted 2 * 100 vouchers

Please find the list of winners below:

Rs.200 voucher winners:

dkaile

mufaddal_km

kshah

@ksh@T

@mitJ@in

hetaldp

vijaymalhotra_2007

Dj

Sadikk

vishalkumar

Saurav

situ1962

raccoon

Greatest

Asit

ashoksoft

ACS

kesav

srk006

copperco2

manishag

ss_rakesh

Rs.100 voucher winners:

sougatadc

ani_meher

harismahesh

sumatrix

rbdhoot

Anupe

spknair

savramesh

vishalsheth

shubhanyu

vikasmahajanz

vmsanghrajka

imshyam

sachinrocks

supernova

chandannasta

P. K. Daga

carbinem4

hritik123

rajat8676

mgdelhi

Nirvana

coolrajiv

CUPIDON

commonman

pasumark

drali2

Harshal

prathod

FEVIN-RAJ

petar

s4sanju

rahujas

ipkonfig

sajokj

anuragz

viper_in_blood

jabir

Happy Birthday to our beloved RIMWEB and congrats to Arun Ji.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Congratulations to RIMweb for completing 5 successful years and to the members who have won the prizes! Wishing a Merry Christmas to everyone! :biggrinthumb:

Congrats to all rimwebians!!!

Happy birthday to us!!

A special vote of thanks to Arun Ji

Happy Birthday to all of us and to all the members who really make this forum stand out from the rest

Special thanks to Kamal Ji

Edited by commonman

Happy Birthday to RIMweb and congratulations to Arun. RIMweb is the best forum for Reliance and other mobile phones discussion and we are proud to be a part of this great forum. :)

Congratulations and very happy birthday to us. :)

Happy birthday to all of us at the best forum on mobiles- RIMweb.in. Hearty congrats to all who have made this possible, esp. Our great kamal who has completed 5000 posts to coincide with our anniversary.

Cheers to one and all:-):-):-) :):) .

Really enjoying this Birthday very much

Happy Birthday to our RIMWEB.

Well for the first time I am wishing myself a happy birthday, ooops sorryy to us. :Contento:

Happy Birthday to RIMWEB! :cheer:

Happy birthday RIMWEB!!! Seems this is a third year I am in the top list, though this time I am in 25-50. Next year I'll surely try to contribute even more.

A Very Happy Birthday to our beloved RIMWEB.

Reading the list of the winner, I was thinking of saying that where is my my name with a wink just for fun because I never expected my name to be there. But what a pleasant surprise, My name is in the winners. :)

Thanks Arun and thank you RIMWEB. :signthankspin:

Regards,

MG

Heartiest Congratulations to all members and Mr. Arun in particular.

A proud RIMWEB Member

"HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RIMWEB..."

post-1125-1230003736.gif

We will continue our journy to future...

I love rimweb.

Dear Arun,

Thanks for selecting me.

Happy birthday to all rimwebians..

Edited by santhoshavanoor

Happy birthday to all the members. :clap:

Congratulations and very happy birthday to us

:rofl_200:

Wishing every member and RIMWEBians a very happy and heartful birthday!

Hope we continue this for RIM's other services too!

--Mohu

:signthankspin:

Edited by mohu

Happy Birthday RIMWEB

Congratulations to all the members.... :clap: