Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Launches Customer Experience Programme For Gsm

thats really good news, but website is not showing details for mumbai circle. Would need to visit the web world & find the details. But I think STD are too costly @ Rs. 1.50 /- ....hope would have some top-up cards that would help reduce it.

Friends if anyone gets more details on tariffs for mumbai circle please update the post.

is the SIM available at Nasik or Pune?

saurav, are sims available in chandigarh? Here in amritsar WW people told me that it will take one more month to launh in punjab

Reliance GSM was launched in Punjab today. The CEP sims are available at 25/-.

But MRP is Rs.99

Same date for Kerala (according to WW) :)

Numbers available in Reliance GSM Prepaid are worst. They hv launched Worst Numbers.

One confusion

Rs 10/- will be credited daily. What is the validity for this Rs 10/-???

saurav, are sims available in chandigarh? Here in amritsar WW people told me that it will take one more month to launh in punjab

Yes available but with WORST Numbers.

I hv heard they r launching Postpaid in 10 days time.

^^^

One/same day

Hello Friends,

I am not getting the sim from my home town ambala. Can anybody in any part of india help me in gettting this sim??? i will pay you for this. Mail me at narinder@narinderpal.com

Narinder

They launched in Gujarat today @ Rs. 25.

Talktime of Rs. 10 everyday for 90 days.. call rate Rs. 1. TT can be used for local calls and SMS.

11 pm to 8 am R to R free.. for 90 days.. incoming facility 6 months..

Great initial offer.. It will screw all other Prepaid players :D

Here in Mumbai you can see banners saying "Reliance Gsm Sim Card Free with Rs.900 talk time",all shop keepers have this banner all reliance mobile outlets have this banner,all the shopkeepers and reliance outlests are collecting documents, some are taking signatures on forms some are just collecting documents and photo.

Documents are collected in 1000s and sims are distubuted in 10s.In short Reliance Mobile is just creating demand and because of this sales of other operators new connection has been affected.

Cheap publicity :Equivocado:

Reliance is fooling itself,because people are giving 2 or 3 sets of documents if they get 3 sims they can use free talktime of Rs.30 per day and that too for 90 days,and after 90 days they will either stay on any one number or just throw away the sims.

RCom launches GSM services in Punjab, J&K shortly

CHANDIGARH: ADAG group company Reliance Communications on Monday launched GSM mobile services in Punjab, with J&K being the next state where

these services would be introduced.

The GSM services were launched in 460 towns and over 11,741 villages of Punjab, RCom's regional head (Punjab, HP and J&K Circles) Arvind Kumar told reporters here.

The company also launched "Customer Experience Programme (CEP)" for customers choosing the GSM services.

"The CEP plan offers Rs 900 minutes of talk time on local calls and SMS to any network that can be accrued by our GSM customers in daily tranches of Rs 10 spread over 90 days.

In addition, customers choosing the CEP can make unlimited calls to any of the more than one million Reliance phones in Punjab," he said, adding that the GSM SIM card was available at one-time charge of Rs 25.

He also said Reliance Mobile would launch its GSM services shortly in J&K.

Source: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/News_b...how/3938248.cms

Edited by Arun

Reliance is fooling itself,because people are giving 2 or 3 sets of documents if they get 3 sims they can use free talktime of Rs.30 per day and that too for 90 days,and after 90 days they will either stay on any one number or just throw away the sims.

Thats the trick n thats what im gonna do if there's no funny verification here..

Everyday Rs. 5/10 getting credited... use it for Local/STD/Roaming.. throw the sim after 90 days!

Fool them for god's sake this time.

Thats the trick n thats what im gonna do if there's no funny verification here..

Everyday Rs. 5/10 getting credited... use it for Local/STD/Roaming.. throw the sim after 90 days!

Fool them for god's sake this time.

It is a dual advantage. One one hand if ur able to get more then one sim card, u can use it lavishly and benefit the maximum. The company also benefits the maximum because their network will be tested to the maximum and they can get the best possible feedback. Especially with Mobile Number Portabilty coming, I dont think the company would want to compromise on quality once the actual services are launched.

this is a thunder launch for RGSM....

I think fooling Reliance is going to take more than getting 4,5 only God knows how many more SIM cards.. Its one company which can bear even this kind of freebies..It does not matter to them if one person uses 2 SIM or 2 persons use them.. what does matter is that they are able to create the demand for their services even if its because of freebies.. I am sure 1 year from now they would be a force to reckon with.. I suspect Airtel will be cooling its heels at a distant number 2 position.. Remember its Anil's baby and not his adopted child(Like CDMA).. So he will go that extra mile to be number 1 now because he has to prove himself afresh now in a new venture.. RGSM is not something which was bequeathed to him.

:Sorprendido::Contento::Sorprendido:

Yesterday reliance GSM launched its service in Gujarat with grate never before offer.

The customer price is Rs.25/- only,

six month validity

Rs. 900/- offnet talktime,

R to R night calling free,

Public response is mind blowing.Each & every retail shop have very big crowd.

Public are coming in queue to buy a SIM.

:clap1::cheer::cheer::clap1:

Launched in Pune also, sims will be avl in khadki (Pune) tomm at wwe. same plan-sim 25, 900 tt ocer 90 days, night calling to rgsm/cdma-11pm to 6am free, named customer experience pack. if possible, buy 10-20 sims, avail free tt in multiples of no. of sims u get. if possible, use dual sim phone, one permanently for incoming, other for o/g calls :Contento:

Not yet available in Meerut though it was there in today's local paper that it has been launched in UP(W) but at webworld still not available... they are asking to wait...

Launched in Pune also, sims will be avl in khadki (Pune) tomm at wwe. same plan-sim 25, 900 tt ocer 90 days, night calling to rgsm/cdma-11pm to 6am free, named customer experience pack. if possible, buy 10-20 sims, avail free tt in multiples of no. of sims u get. if possible, use dual sim phone, one permanently for incoming, other for o/g calls :Contento:

Are they providing 10~20 sims at a go? I mean is there any kinda of sim restriction per subscriber.

Reliance launches GSM services in Rajasthan

Tue, 06 Jan 2009 IANS

Jaipur: Reliance Communications, India's only telecom service provider to offer GSM and CDMA services nationwide, has launched mobile GSM services in over 1,450 towns and more than 10,000 villages in Rajasthan.

The company also launched a first-of-its-kind Customer Experience Programme (CEP) for subscribers opting for its GSM services, which offers up to 100 percent savings to sub-Rs.300 Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) mobile customers for a one-time subscription charge (including GSM SIM) of Rs.25.

'In a very short span, Reliance Mobile has created a GSM network in Rajasthan whose coverage and capabilities are superior to GSM networks that have been in existence for 15 years', said R-Com's head of rajasthan circle Gurpreet Singh.

oh nice they updated the site faster than expected from them :D