Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Marlon

Where Do You Do Your Shopping From?

My regards to all, as the web is developing so is the e-commerce business related to it. Most of the people make their purchase online and have some of the sites that they prefer to purchase from, on their list. I would like to know the places that you prefer to make your purchase from and why?

I've done most online purchases at futurebazaar.com (new look now) as their customer care is resoponsive and ebay.in since the seller reputation is a good system to depend upon and I often get discount vouchers from eBay.

I dont know even how to do Online Shopping :(

I dont have any Credit/Debit Cards to shop online.......

I also use Futurebazaar for some small stuffs.

I think futurebazaar is overpriced; ebay offers better deals but you have to be on a constant lookout, no guarantees that your will get the stuff you want... (like e.g. you are getting a Nikon L10 digicam for 6950/- on FB which I had got for 4500/- from ebay under special promotional scheme)

I prefer to do my electronics shopping BY HAND from Palika Bazaar and Nehru Place after feeling the goods first hand and I always get much better prices then you can ever get online, more peace of mind, feel and touch the item beforehand, assured guarantees and bills (if required)...

Edited by dkaile

Online shopping in India so far from futurebazaar.com and ebay.in, wherever the deals are better.

I have had a decent experience from futurebazaar. Except for once when I ordered a battery charger worth 600 odd bucks and the item was not in stock. I had to write several mails to get them to respond. Finally, they shipped a different more expensive (900 bucks worth) item. I was a little worried if they would charge the higher amount to my CC. But alas, they are still to debit any amount so I was a happy camper in the end.

Ebay.in always a good experience, though I have only bought sub 1K type items and only from high rated sellers.

i prefer doing it either from onlinedeals.in or from autsun.com

i don't like future bazaar because they are over priced

i have done shopping in futurebazaar.com. and rediffshoppig..

sometimes homeshop18 gives better price than the most competitive seller in chennai. indiaplaza.in is also worth a try in addition to ebay....

I do it from ebay.co.uk for low price electronic accessories since they are very cheap there.

Further the purchase is protected by ebay.

Futurebazaar & Indiaplaza is second Choice.

Ebay third

Worst Experince with SirIndia.com

Indiaplaza, Ebay and Gadgetsguru.com

Very good experience from Indiaplaza.in. Prompt delivery and excellent communication.

Ebay - experience depend on the seller. Overall average.

Gadgetsguru.com- Worst. No Communication from their side after payment is done! No response to Emails. and Delivered the product after one month!! Not recommended!!

I do it from ebay.co.uk for low price electronic accessories since they are very cheap there.

Further the purchase is protected by ebay.

Haven't you been asked to pay duty yet for any of the items purchased till now?

I prefer to do my electronics shopping BY HAND from Palika Bazaar and Nehru Place after feeling the goods first hand and I always get much better prices then you can ever get online, more peace of mind, feel and touch the item beforehand, assured guarantees and bills (if required)...

My dear friends, I too used to shop through Ebay if something really special is available at reasonable rates.

Otherwise, the best way is like the above, as Dhiraj says, its best to visit markets like Palika Bazaar, Gaffar Market or Nehru Place and have the first hand experience of the product which you are going to buy. This way you can atleast see the product that you are going to buy.

well i never buy any of my gadgets online ....i too first see it /play with it then buy ...i have hardly bought/sold anything off ebay and other sites ..

Gadgetsguru.com- Worst. No Communication from their side after payment is done! No response to Emails. and Delivered the product after one month!! Not recommended!!

I can second that. The customer service guys were unusually prompt until I had made the payment. Since then, it has been 2 weeks, I have no info about my product and my email queries are being ignored. I am highly suspicious about this site, it has severely shaken my confidence about shopping online. I am never buying anything from them ever again and would advise others against using this site, however attractive may the price be.

or books, i head straight to indiaplaza. they have cheap shipping and the best prices.

recently came across flipkart.com they have extensive range for books and decent prices too with free shipping