Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vmsanghrajka

Tata Tele To Launch Gsm Services Soon

any number for gujarat??

any number for gujarat??

Dear Mr. Madhav,

The mobile number series for Gujarat Tata Tele Gsm is '9033'.

yaar,

i tried 9033012345 and 9033000121

but getting reply " Please check the number u have dialed"

yaar,

i tried 9033012345 and 9033000121

but getting reply " Please check the number u have dialed"

Dear Mr. Madhav,

The reply " Please check the number u have dialed" implies that they have deactivated the IVR system on that number. Until yesterday, Andhra Pradesh number was working, but today they deactivated it. But Gujarat Tata GSM number series is '9033', you'll see it after the launch.

andhra number also saying same as in kerala. but call was not reached to cc

One BAD news, when i call to AP number. That call was consider as OFF-NET call and i was been charged according to off-net mobile call charges?

Does that mean calls from TATA Indicom to TATA DoCoMo will also be considered as off net, and we can't take freedom of calling them FREELY??

PLZ confirm the same.

Apart from that plz check this website http://www.tatadocomo.com/

One BAD news, when i call to AP number. That call was consider as OFF-NET call and i was been charged according to off-net mobile call charges?

Does that mean calls from TATA Indicom to TATA DoCoMo will also be considered as off net, and we can't take freedom of calling them FREELY??

PLZ confirm the same.

Apart from that plz check this website http://www.tatadocomo.com/

Dear Mr. Saket,

1.) As we all know currently the Tata Tele GSM network is under test trials/beta stage and is due for commercial launch soon. The company has not yet issued any voice call tariff structure. Besides the company has activated the 'point-of-interconnectivity' (POI) with only few telecom operators, for example I was still unable to connect to Andhra Pradesh Tata Tele GSM from Idea Cellular (AP Circle). So there is no cause for concern at this point in time even if calls between Tata GSM and CDMA are considered off-net. It is too early to speculate anything regarding that.

One more interesting thing to note is that few weeks back Tata Tele spokesperson has stated to media that the Tata Tele GSM services will be targeted at 'Niche Subscribers' and is more keen on revenue generation than in subscribers numbers. This implies that Tata Tele GSM service charges might not be the least (as in case of Tata Indicom), but surely be superior in terms of quality and range of services. Having said that I would like to say that nothing will be and cannot be static/constant in telecom market as there are around 6 to 8 service provider in each circle jostling for market leadership. Market forces are dynamic and play a major role in business desicions.

2.) The website you are referring to is displaying "HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden - You do not have permission to access this document". This indicates a fundamental access problem, by far the most common reason for this error is that directory browsing is forbidden for the Web site. This restriction is enabled by the site administrator to prevent access to the public.

Edited by bhargavachandra

tatagsm.in

tatagsm.com

tatadocomo.org

tatadocom.net

also registered by tata teleservices

It is col like TVS

tata teleservices is installing gsm instruments on their existing cdma infrastructure

they want to launch network strongly tata has an experience with cdma due to poor network at the time of launch customers thinking tatas as low network

tata don't want to learn this lesson and dont want to listen this sore truth tata is fighting to improve its lowest network mobile image and wanna show an awesome srongest and cheaper service besides the people of india

Tata Teleservices selects Ceragon for deploying GSM network

New Delhi, June 8 (PTI) Telecom major Tata Teleservices Ltd today said it has selected Ceragon Networks for supporting expansion of its GSM mobile network in seven new circles.

Ceragon has received new orders and will support TTSL in expanding its GSM mobile network to seven new communication circles that cover a population of nearly 400 million, TTSL said in a statement.

TTSL has already deployed Ceragon's equipment in three circles following a long-term supply agreement that the companies signed in 2008, it added.

The agreement has been extended, bringing the number of circles served by Ceragon equipment to a total of 10, including the Delhi metro area, it said.

"We found that Ceragon's systems offer a variety of benefits including advanced IP capabilities and a nodal solution with integrated cross-connect, which fit our network expansion strategy perfectly and will also serve to support our network evolution towards 3G," TTSL President and Chief Technology Officer A G Rao said. PTI

Source

Today I Saw New Network Code IND 038(MP Circle) In Manual Search. Mybe its TATA GSM.

BREAKING NEWS.....!!! :Sorprendido:

Tata Tele announces launch of GSM services

New Delhi, June 10 India&aposs second largest CDMA telecom operator Tata Teleservices today announced the launch of services in the GSM platform in partnership with Japanese telecom services provider NTT DoCoMo.

The service, which would be branded'Tata-DoCoMo', would be commercially rolled out towards the end of this month in the southern region, followed by the western and northern regions.

The company would be investing USD two billion in the operations, pan- India roll-out of which would be completed by this year-end, Tata Teleservices Managing Director Anil Sardana told reporters here.

Tata Teleservices has become the second telecom service provider after Reliance Communication to be providing services on both CDMA and GSM platforms under the dual-technology policy of the government.

Source: http://www.indopia.in/India-usa-uk-news/la...Business/4/20/4

Presenting you a New Era in the world of Telecommunications.......

Introducing....... Tata%20DoCoMo.png

© 2009 Tata Docomo

post-36082-1244623090_thumb.png

^^ the website isnt working...

^^^

website is working for me :)

working for me too

Edited by ravi_patent

it started working for me too.. :)

Website is working .. but not much details at present.

Techtree News Staff, Jun 10, 2009 1933 hrs IST

It is claimed that from the day of the launch itself, the reach and coverage of the TATA DOCOMO GSM network will be far greater than that of any other operator in India at the launch stage. How exactly will this be measured, we will just have to wait and see.

TTSL and NTT DOCOMO are closely engaged in integrating technology, value-added services, products and applications through the mechanism of Business and Technology Cooperation Committee (BTCC). BTCC, which meets regularly, comprises of senior management representatives from both companies, says Tata Teleservices in a press release.

Tata DoCoMo services will commence later in June this year after the commercial launch of its GSM operations, beginning with the telecom Circles in South India.

Itshas launched today.

No, Mukesh it is yet to be launched. As per TATA DoCoMo's press release today, it is going to be launched shortly by this month (press release attached). They will invest 2 billion US dollars for pan India GSM network which will provide 3G, mobile payment and other advanced facilities those are available in Japan like i-mode, LBS and LTE.

We all are waiting!

TATA_DoCoMo_press_release.pdf