Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vmsanghrajka

Tata Tele To Launch Gsm Services Soon

Dear Saket,

Try manual network search on any GSM phone (if possible use Nokia) , lookout for the odd signals something like IND 035 or IND 042 etc

----------------------------

Friendz,

Today I found two more new hoardings, ( D "Why live in the past" ) and ( D "Why do the did" ) in Kochi city, Kerala circle.

Edited by thinkpositive

OMG :o been such a big fan of DoCoMo how can i miss this post....

Sowwyie guys i am in from now....

Hope DoCoMo launched something similar as NTT DoCoMo excellent speed and high quality network, with already on 4G in Japan...

need to read all post before start commenting on india launch... someopne can brief me on this please??

what is OMG??

9028 Tata Gsm Maharashtra

9029 Tata Gsm Mumbai

9030 Tata Gsm Andhra Pradesh

9031 Tata Gsm Bihar Jharkhand

9032 Tata Gsm Delhi

9033 Tata Gsm Gujrat

9034 Tata Gsm Haryana

9035 Tata Gsm Himachal Pradesh

9036 Tata Gsm Karnataka

9037 Tata Gsm Kerala

9038 Tata Gsm Kolkata

9039 Tata Gsm Madhya Pradesh

9040 Tata Gsm Orrisa

9041 Tata Gsm Punjab

9042 Tata Gsm Rajasthan

9043 Tata Gsm Tamil Nadu

9044 Tata Gsm UP(east)

9045 Tata Gsm UP(west)

9046 Tata Gsm West Bengal

Sowwyie guys i am in from now....

Hope DoCoMo launched something similar as NTT DoCoMo excellent speed and high quality network, with already on 4G in Japan...

need to read all post before start commenting on india launch... someopne can brief me on this please??

Dear Mr. Sadikk,

Welcome to the discussion topic about Tata DoCoMo!!!

As per your request I’m presenting you with a brief description about this post.

Introduction: This topic was initiated by Mr. Vaibhav Sanghrajka on January 6th 2009 and consists of about 105 posts. The topic mainly revolves around discovering test RF signals, launch information and branding strategies.

Well… it all begun when Tata Tele applied for GSM licenses in 2007, which it got permission in March 2008 for select circles. Later in mid 2008, Tata Tele publicly announced its interest in foraying into the GSM platform and in later months it announced its plans to roll-out the network in January-March 2009 timeline. This was followed by the proposed announcement of commercial launch in May 2009, which was later postponed to June 10th, on the day which it unveiled the brand name and the logo stating that they will launch the PAN-India GSM service in a phased manned, starting with South Indian circles in the last week of June 2009.

Technical Details:

Radio Technology: GSM

Frequency: GSM 1800 MHz (as GSM 900 MHz is already used up in most circles)

BTS Hardware vendor: Nokia Siemens Networks (local supplies, network planning, project management, network roll-out and systems integration)

Network Backhaul Support: Ceragon Networks Ltd (FibeAir 1500R wireless SDH solutions and FibeAir IP-10 that supports native TDM, Native2 (hybrid TDM/Ethernet)

3G Ready Network: Yes

Network codes & Mobile number series:

Andhra Pradesh: IND 025 - '9030'

Karnataka: IND 034 - '9036'

Kerala: IND 035 - '9037"

Tamil Nadu: IND 044 - '9043'

Edited by bhargavachandra

Dear Bhargav

I am simply amazed by the attachment you have towrds TATA GSM ..

Dear Bhargav

Thank you, Mr. Ravi !!

It's not just about Tata Tele., I admire the entire Tata Group and its people. The way Tatas' does their business inspires me very much. I don't see it just as a business conglomerate, but it's a way beyond that....(like a social organization).

what is OMG??

Oh My God!

nokia 1203 shows

IND 042

IND 043

IND 080

TATA GSM [not tata docomo]

IND 094

Reliance

As per your request I’m presenting you with a brief description about this post.

Thanks a ton mate.....

Love ya for this briefing.......

Keep up the good work....... way to go......

nokia 1203 shows

IND 042

IND 043

IND 080

TATA GSM [not tata docomo]

IND 094

Reliance

whch are other??

and plz post this in detail in following thred

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=15886

Dear Bhargav

Thank you, Mr. Ravi !!

It's not just about Tata Tele., I admire the entire Tata Group and its people. The way Tatas' does their business inspires me very much. I don't see it just as a business conglomerate, but it's a way beyond that....(like a social organization).

To be honest..even I am a big fan of TATA group.And by all means..there is a little bit of TATA in every Indian's life.

whch are other??

Hey they are Aircel, Airtel, Vodafone and Bsnl, but dont know which one is what..

My Nokia E90 shows the following networks in Sivakasi, TamilNadu...

1) Cellone

2) Ind 20

3) Aircel

4) IND 044

5) Vodaphone IN

6) Airtel

I came to know that Idea, Reliance GSM has already started in main cities incl. Madurai... May be TataGSM or TataDoCoMo has not started its services here in my Town...

Now the sky is too crowded now with upto 7 to 8 2G GSM operators and 2-3 CDMA operators (Incl that omlet egg MTS -- Russian GSM major)...

But I dont think the late entrants can make huge profits now... Because if Number-portability starts, even old big players will suffer from some cut in margins... And late entry people have to attract customers in old network by giving very low tariff, which will further dips their margin..

Further attracting old n/w customers with best of new services, especially 3G, will be difficult, as those customers will still prefer their old networks services at first hand, IMHO...

Dear Bhargav

Thank you, Mr. Ravi !!

Statics, outy of total 45 post done by bahrgav 28 belongs to this topic only i.e. 62.2%

and out of tal post 114, bhargav's contribution is 28. i.e. 25%

Great work, and that for lastets info given to member in shortest time.

Hats off to Bharghav Chandra !!!!!!

Hope Anil Sardana must be replaced with Bharghav.

<< Since it has been launched now, please continue in this topic.