Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vmsanghrajka

Reliance Gsm Crosses 100,000 Subscribers On First Day

R-Com GSM crosses 100,000 subscribers on first day

Mumbai, Jan 5 (IANS) Reliance Communications, an Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group company, crossed 100,000 subscribers on the first day of the launch of its service in Mumbai, the company said in a statement Monday.”The high volume sales can be attributed to the company’s aggressive strategy,” an R-Com spokesperson said in the statement.

The company is offering up to 100 percent savings to sub-Rs.300 ARPU (average revenue per person) mobile customers at a one-time subscription charge (including GSM SIM) of Rs.25.

The plan offers Rs.900 worth of talk time on local calls and SMS to any network that can be accrued by Reliance Mobile GSM customers in daily tranches of Rs.10 spread over 90 days.

Source: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncate..._100138610.html

A very good and aggressive strategy indeed!

R-Com GSM crosses 100,000 subscribers on first day

Mumbai, Jan 5 (IANS) Reliance Communications, an Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group company, crossed 100,000 subscribers on the first day of the launch of its service in Mumbai, the company said in a statement Monday.”The high volume sales can be attributed to the company’s aggressive strategy,” an R-Com spokesperson said in the statement.

The company is offering up to 100 percent savings to sub-Rs.300 ARPU (average revenue per person) mobile customers at a one-time subscription charge (including GSM SIM) of Rs.25.

The plan offers Rs.900 worth of talk time on local calls and SMS to any network that can be accrued by Reliance Mobile GSM customers in daily tranches of Rs.10 spread over 90 days.

Source: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncate..._100138610.html

Keep it up

congestion is not so far away... ;)

From 100,00 plz minus existing cutomer i.e. employee of rcom who were using sim from last few months

and then tell exact figure.

I think Vodafone, Airtel and Idea (barring few circles) cannot push such aggressive 'customer accquiring' strategy coz their networks are already running in full capacity.. RCom will be a great option for customers who are fed up with poor service from these biggies.. As it is Vodafone is feeling the heat in mumbai and have launched some on-net schemes (20p/min to friends)..

Cheers!!

thats really aggressive & brilliant marketing strategies by Reliance, but guys what are the plans available for mumbai circle. if anyone has more details please post....

one rcom officer tells me that more than 45000 subscribers are there in gujarat now. with in two days and at present they are starting only few GSM BTS which is joint with CDMA BTS. He says that the GSM site/BTS are run with CDMA support.

great offer! . . . \

i think this wd be the driving force for new connections

First RCom will acquire more customers by giving some cheaper offers to them and after they achieved that no more customer care and no more quality of Services. And suddenly they will increase the prices also. A recent BIG example is BIG TV. Now the connection charges for Bigtv is more and they are offering 3 months free packages..

Reliance is doing nothing to its existing CDMA customers, not improving the network coverage, not giving Quality of Services, not responding to customers etc.

^^^^

absolutely TRUE...

i am very happy with reliance services till now. this after having used every service provider in delhi. may be i am fortunate enough.

most of the customers will also dump reliance after CEP sim validity is over, so these are not true figures for long term