Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
narinderji

A Strange Problem With Reliance Gsm

Hello friends,

Today i purchased two reliance SIMs. I was having two spare gsm handsets. Nokia 3120 and Sony Erricson K320i. Both working perfect, no any issue with them. My Sony mobile supports gprs so was planning to use it using bluetooth.

initially there was signal problem at my house but now i am able to use sim on my nokia handset but not in sony it shows "no access to network". i swaped the sims but nokia handset is working not sony.

initially i was thinking nokia 3120 is old one so it might have some probs but thing is opposit. Can anybody tell me the reason?? i want sony erricson cell working becuase it has gprs.

One thing when i insert bsnl sim in sony it works fine and few months back i was using gprs on that too.

Help needed.....

Edited by narinderji

network access is poor in SE as compared to nokia

network in nokia handset is full.............. it is showing no access to network..............this is different case...........

network access is poor in SE as compared to nokia

:previous:

:sign_omg:

Jai RCOM!!!!

Enjoy RCOM-GSM like never before and never again!!!! :rockon::cheers:

may be its due to the reason that they have just launched the service...because in our circle their is problem in making outgoing calls also with full network showing on mobile........

and yes can you please explain how did you activated your gprs service on mobile because customer care till now is started...and dealers dont know about it......please tell me....

hi kkavvy, ya you are right it was a network problem..........from evening both cells are workign properly. i was searching on net for the solution and did nothing yet on the cell but it started working.

and i have not activated GPRS yet, coustomer care is saying it is not available in GSM yet. I was saying that cell is GPRS capeble. service is not activated. i have tried sending sms "ALL" to 55100 as per GSM smart. but it didn't work. if anybod have idea update me.

reliance gsm services is not fully functional till now.....

such as....we cannot further reduce the call rates...and cannot avail any sms pack....

this because gsm service is not commercially launched .....they are running only a test service now...means a "BETA Version" .....

till may all the features are going to be funtionable

Hello friends,

Today i purchased two reliance SIMs. I was having two spare gsm handsets. Nokia 3120 and Sony Erricson K320i. Both working perfect, no any issue with them. My Sony mobile supports gprs so was planning to use it using bluetooth.

initially there was signal problem at my house but now i am able to use sim on my nokia handset but not in sony it shows "no access to network". i swaped the sims but nokia handset is working not sony.

initially i was thinking nokia 3120 is old one so it might have some probs but thing is opposit. Can anybody tell me the reason?? i want sony erricson cell working becuase it has gprs.

One thing when i insert bsnl sim in sony it works fine and few months back i was using gprs on that too.

Help needed.....

go to sim services in ur fone and go to roaming and select home only and check..

Please let me knw if ur problem solve or not.

Reliance has recently launched its services, so we can't expect them everything similar to existing oprators.

Secondly, to reduce the per customer price they have opted for Chinese equipments to compete with existing operators using Ercisson & Nokia Equipments?

cancel all call barrings in settings