Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

Choice Number

Mr Daga

Any idea how much would some one charge to get a premium GSM number in Mumbai? RGSM or any other? I would like to have one which is easy to remember?

Mr Daga

Any idea how much would some one charge to get a premium GSM number in Mumbai? RGSM or any other? I would like to have one which is easy to remember?

Number ending with 12345 will cost you 5000 + tax

Please PM me if anyone is interested in RCDMA number 9363366777.Its chennai number.

Mr Daga

A number like 8080408080 will cost you 20000+tax

IF ANY ONE INTERESTED IN 9333333333 PLEASE CALL ME

Are you Having the number still

is it possible to get a choice of number in Airtel or vodafone prepaid? repeat "Prepaid"

I want a number XX11909903 or XXXX909903 will also do. can anyone help me regarding this?

Note: if prepaid is not possible, then can I go for Postpaid and get a number of my choice and then get my connection converted to prepaid??

:previous: Yes, go for postpaid, get the number changed and then convert to prepaid

^^^

I spoke to a guy about getting a VODAFONE postpaid connection in Delhi and then get it converted to Prepaid..

But he said that I have to use the number for atleast 3 months in postpaid... then only I can get it converted to Prepaid..

is this true?

i think there must be some commission on bill amount allocated to seller for first 3 months so guy might be lying to me aswell.

MY DEAR FRIENDS RELIANCE has got mad, I have 2 CDMA postpaids, last week i requested for mdn change at CC ,they will be charging me 250/- that is ok but themain problem is that neither they are telling me the series of mdn going on in my area and nor they are providing available MDN's for my area these foolish CC are asking me to give 3 numbers of my choice , i gave them of my choice and not more than 3 they take, now my request is rejected bcoz those numbers given by me are not available and asking me to provide 3 new choice numbers again, i asked them how can i know which numbers are available and this time again if my own choice numbers are not available then till when my lucky chance would come then they are saying SORRY SIR! but we cant provide you with numbers available then how one can get his number changed!!!

Actually, the web world should ask you as to which four or five digits that you would like to have incorporated in the mobile number. Then as per their data the available numbers are pulled out. If this satisfies you, then the choice!! number will be yours.

I have seen this procedure being done for more than a couple of times for different clients. In fact one person re did this exercise to get the choice number for more than five times and every time ha tried to mix and match and available numbers were pulled out for his reference. He went home satisfied.

@razortooth yeah! You need to have 3 months billed before you can convert Vodaphone post paid to prepaid. This kind of lock down period varies with operator. For instance, it is 6 months for TATA! :) Also be forewarned, the transition wont be a smooth one as they hate to do this.

Also be forewarned, the transition wont be a smooth one as they hate to do this.

I got a Vodafone (Delhi) postpaid converted to prepaid last week and the conversion was toooo easy. :)

It was almost one year old postpaid connection.