Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
me_saket

Reliance Gsm Wap On Mobile Charges For Prepaid

BAD news

charges for using internt using phone as modem is as below

Reliance GSM is having only two plans for mobile internet and it is very costly:

PLAN 99 rent rs99/month free usage 20MB to activate send sms as "MI99" to 51234

PLAN 199 rent 199/month free usage 100MB, to activate send MI199 to 199.

no other plan yet

Edited by saket_kewate

i think this is not the charge for internet by using phone as modem (Netconnect)

this is for mobile internet ie browsing thru rworld or mobile internet browser..

and this charges are similar to cdma mobile internet data plan..

Edited by savramesh

They have priced it similar for both CDMA and GSM

Exactly same with the cdma plans.there will also be network usage charge in addition to the rent.

Exactly same with the cdma plans.there will also be network usage charge in addition to the rent.

netwok usage charges will applicable only after free usage of 20MB or 100MB

Can anybody tell how much data will be used if one browser through opera mini for say 2 hours a day?those who have one of the data plans must know,as they must be tracking their usage everyday.so somebody please update.

Can anybody tell how much data will be used if one browser through opera mini for say 2 hours a day?those who have one of the data plans must know,as they must be tracking their usage everyday.so somebody please update.

depends on which sites u browse thru and how many pages you open in that 2 hrs ....

in my case in 10-15 mins it can go upto 1-2 mb using opera mini

In that case 100 mb per month is not sufficient.one has to pay extra every month after exhaustion of quota.then it will be Rs10 per mb,which is very costly.so i think the L4 plan is better,as one can browse unlimite for Rs249 per month.

I think its time to dump RELIANCE I thought they might be wanting people to move to gsm from cdma hence keeping data expensive.

Airtel is offering 50mb for 99. Bucks. Means 2.5 times, what special reliance is offering that user pay 2.5 times?

These data charges are a robbery in broad daylight.

I was waiting for Reliance GSM launch in Delhi and was thinking that the data download charges will be more reasonable. But they are not.

Now my only hope is MTNL 3G. MTNL doesn't offer quality service but they do force these private sector thugs to lower the cost for users.

I think its time to dump RELIANCE I thought they might be wanting people to move to gsm from cdma hence keeping data expensive.

Airtel is offering 50mb for 99. Bucks. Means 2.5 times, what special reliance is offering that user pay 2.5 times?

I just can not live without Data Plan on my Airtel i am using 300 to 700 mb on Handset when using iPhone or G1 uses just shoots. So better i stay with 349 Unlimited Data of Airtel. Im lovin it. :Contento:

with iphone one defitely need unlimitd data plan or else u will b looted

But in Bihar & Jharkhand it is very affordable Rs. 303/- for both postpaid n prepaid mothly for unlimited using.....

But in Bihar & Jharkhand it is very affordable Rs. 303/- for both postpaid n prepaid mothly for unlimited using.....

Looks like I'll have to move to Bihar really soon because data usage charges are really high here in Delhi. I am paying Rs. 250 + service tax for 125 MB download limit with Airtel here. :Decepcionado:

The unlimited data plan of reliance gsm is available in all those circles where the smart service is available.but availability of edge is very limited.so the speed is pathetic.

The unlimited data plan of reliance gsm is available in all those circles where the smart service is available.but availability of edge is very limited.so the speed is pathetic.

yes it wll take quite a time to update to edge

EDGE Available All Over MP&CG Circle

Every Location Every Cell Site Of R-GSM

BAD news

charges for using internt using phone as modem is as below

Reliance GSM is having only two plans for mobile internet and it is very costly:

PLAN 99 rent rs99/month free usage 20MB to activate send sms as "MI99" to 51234

PLAN 199 rent 199/month free usage 100MB, to activate send MI199 to 199.

no other plan yet

currently there are no charges for browsing on RCom GSM...... i just tried on my prepaid... both R World and other wap sites are Free to browse.... hurray