Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tezo

New Handset From Samsung For Reliance !

Yeah, i completely agree with ashokjp.

but i saw the phone on zee news yesterday and was disappointed to see that the new phone really looks very very ugly

I would be rather happy if they were giving a colour for lower price than this :rolleyes:

this phone is targeted to the lower middle class, and lower class, which is the majority in india.

the growth lies in these class today.

for them, a mobile phone itself is a luxury.

now expect more and more dudhwalas, bhajiwalas, mochis etc. taking orders on phone !!!

What is so great about this phone?

Already we have some phones available with RIM at Rs.2999/-

-prakash

What is so great about this phone?

Already we have some phones available with RIM at Rs.2999/-

Simple Yaar

Its the slimmest CDMA phone!!!!

its reliance ki purani adat to tell only few things and keep others as secret.

I guess its sure one of the rejected orders by another country which rim got for cheap, as mentioned by someone here.. :)

wel i dont think its got R-Connect or R-World. Hence the price was so low. Moreover, it cud be slim, coz its got hardly anything inside ;) Top floor khaali hai :lol:

The phone does not support data transfer (i.e. R Connect). So finding a data cable would be extremely difficult. The only reason for sale of the data cable could be to share the phone book with the computer!!

instead of purchasing this handset purchase those fromLG. this is slim and slim in every expect. not worth to buy at 2999/-

Only the handset is slim. But not the price. Should have priced as Rs.1111. Sure it will be a hit.

Buying the cable just for transfering phone book is waste :D

I got my N356 today. I got it as a replacement to my wife's lost N191. I bought this because this was the cheapest phone I could get after caiming the insurance. Actually I wanted to terminate my number but Reliance told me that I have to pay Rs.4000/- for the lost handset as I can not claim insurance when terminating. So I paid 1500 and got this. I am going to terminate after 2 months and I need not pay anything then.

I was trying to connect to PClink 2003 using the USB data cable I had for N191. First it was not finding the port. Then, in the ini file I modified port = 2 (Port 3 works on my laptop but not listed in the PCLink configuration window). Then it connects to the port but says does not work with this model. Does anybody have a solution for this?

Thank you