Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rktripathy

Plan About Stvs And Others

Hey,

Do reliance have any e-messaging systems so that any new plans/info about STVs and other, they can send to mail boxes.

If you people have any idea, pls tell. i would like to get special offers in my mail boxes because i do not get any SMS from their side so that I have to call the customer care again and again to enquire about this. that is completely frustrating.

Any ideas friends, pls suggest. recently I come to know about STV of 39 where they are offering STD and local calls for 50 paise and it is valid for 30 days.

i am always looking out to get the best option available with RIM.

Thanx in advance.

RKT

I don't think there are any STVs during the CEP offer for now. Only top-up offers where you get full talk time for Rs.50 and Rs.100 are there.

I think the Topic Starter posted in wrong Section. He is a CDMA customer I think so

City: NewDelhi or Delhi

Handset: LG RD 2710

Delhi Customer...So GSM not launched yet.

Handset is CDMA.

@ Radha Krishna Tripathy - There is no such E-Mailing facility by Reliance as of now.

You need to visit www.rcom.co.in or www.RIMweb.in for information of new STVs and all.

^^

Their web site doesn't update. You can find more info on this board only. Keep visiting.