Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
coolcheeps

Other Extra Applications For Coolpad2938

hi , evry1

i bought the coolpad 2938 few weeks back . The performance of the of the set is good , but the only thing missing is the added applications like document viewer/PDF Reader/Office Suite /Web Browser/java support etc .

Can any1 pls tell me from where to download these applications for the set! I have searched the net but all in vain . I called the service center and asked them if they provide any software but they said NO!!!!

The set is on BREW platform and most of the applications available are either for java based sets or windows mobile .

Can anybody pls help me in this regards!!!

BREW platform?

BREW platform?

Dear coolcheeps, Brew base handset not support any other softwares other then loded in handsets.

hi , evry1

i bought the coolpad 2938 few weeks back . The performance of the of the set is good , but the only thing missing is the added applications like document viewer/PDF Reader/Office Suite /Web Browser/java support etc .

Can any1 pls tell me from where to download these applications for the set! I have searched the net but all in vain . I called the service center and asked them if they provide any software but they said NO!!!!

The set is on BREW platform and most of the applications available are either for java based sets or windows mobile .

hi i want to buy this handset, where you get it in mumbai and what is the price? how is performannce?

shall i go for it? plaese guide

hi , evry1

hi i want to buy this handset, where you get it in mumbai and what is the price? how is performannce?

shall i go for it? plaese guide

Dear ask in any Reliance communications shop in Mumbai and prise will be Rs.12000 - 12500

Myself also same problem. But reliance dealer told me confirm to install other applications. Totally waste mobile. Please dont buy Coolpad 2938 mobile.

hi hw much did u pay for it, i inquired yesterday and they told me the cost is 12600/- is it worth buying