Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stiwari

Reliance Closing Customer Experience Programme?

Is Reliance closing Customer Experience Programme in many areas on 24-01-09 where they have achieved the target? No free calls credit for sims purchased 25-01-09 onwards. Please check as one of the business channel was displaying this news.

I dont think so.

But some changes has been made to CEP.

FRC and benifits revised again.

This is an unconfirmed insider news from Reliance.

The CEP offers will cease to exist by Jan 31st (in Kerala). This is applicable only for the new customers who take the connection after Jan 31st. The existing subscribers will be getting the offers for 6 months.

ITs already closed in Mumbai. Information from a local dealer, can anyone pls confirm this?

yes its closed in mumbai

the new offer is that u need to FRC with 147, u get lifetime validity and Rs.5/day for 120 days

i think first recharge coupon......

yes its closed in mumbai

the new offer is that u need to FRC with 147, u get lifetime validity and Rs.5/day for 120 days

This offer seems to be better than the first one!

RCOM starts GSM services in Delhi

2 Feb 2009, 0041 hrs IST, TNN

Print Email Discuss Share Save Comment Text:

NEW DELHI: Anil Ambani-led Reliance Communication (RCOM) on Sunday started its GSM mobile operations in Delhi, offering lifetime validity to

subscribers at Rs 49 compared to Rs 99 by the existing service providers and free talk time of Rs 450 for a payment of Rs 51. The free talk time of Rs 450 can be used in a tranche of Rs 5 per day for first 90 days. Besides this, a subscriber would get double talk time in every recharge till March this year. The company has also offered unlimited night calling facility to any Reliance (CDMA or GSM) subscriber between 11 pm and 6 am by paying a monthly charge of Rs 15.

RCOM, which is the largest CDMA player in the country, with a subscriber base of 52.5 million as on December 2008, rolled out its GSM service in January from Mumbai. In less than a month, the company has expanded to all India (11,000 towns) barring Jammu and Kashmir. RCOM regional manager C S Rana said that the company will roll out its service in J&K any day.

Source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Busines...how/4061058.cms

I got a sim this evening at 6 in delhi which got activated by 9 at night. i got the sim for Rs.49 with 11.5 as talktime. i have been advised by the dealer to recharge by 51 to get 5 rupees worth of local calling everyday for 90 days. the poor signal and poor customer care are matters of concern. i was informed that sms pack of 32 is available which offers 500 local sms free. also a recharge of 15 offers unlimited local calls to all reliance gsm and cdma number from 11pm to 6am.also soon there would be std calling cards.

I got a sim this evening at 6 in delhi which got activated by 9 at night.

It gets activated in just seconds, If you buy from Reliance World or Reliance Communications Outlet.

i got the sim for Rs.49 with 11.5 as talktime

Rs.10 TT is received.. Rs.1.50+Rs.8.50.

also soon there would be std calling cards.

STD Cards are already present.

Take Complete Details from Contact Centre at *333, And Ask about Reliance STD Cards.