Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vvinayakpai

Tata Indicom, More Economical Than Reliance?

I happened to look through the Tata Indicom website and was amazed to see that for Rs. 99 per month, they offer all Tata to Tata STD calls at Rs. 0.5 per minute and all offnet STD calls at Rs. 1.5 per minute.

Also all local tata to tata calls at 10ps/min

Local calls to any mobile at 50ps/min and calls to local landlines at Re. 1 per minute

But I must say that they do not offer any talktime of Rs. 20 like Reliance.

What do u say guys about this???????????

Edited by vvinayakpai

Ya definitely TATA tariffs are much lower, but in coverage they are still lagging behind Reliance

Ya definitely TATA tariffs are much lower, but in coverage they are still lagging behind Reliance

I agree. I use TATA, Airtel and Reliance. Tata is value for money. Reliance has the best coverage.

In case you dont live in a remote location or travel to the interiors - the best option is Tata.

I agree. I use TATA, Airtel and Reliance. Tata is value for money. Reliance has the best coverage.

In case you dont live in a remote location or travel to the interiors - the best option is Tata.

ya thats true. tata has perhaps the most attractive & economical plans than any other provider.

Reliance Network is No1 Network of India.

www.totalnetwork.co.in

Reliance Network is No1 Network of India.

www.totalnetwork.co.in

DOnt go too much with that proposition. That is nothing but a marketing gimmick

But fact is fact; we may abuse it as much as we like, and even after so much criticism and shortcomings, Reliance is in fact still the best in terms of coverage, value and overall usability...

But fact is fact; we may abuse it as much as we like, and even after so much criticism and shortcomings, Reliance is in fact still the best in terms of coverage, value and overall usability...

I agree with you. In voice qualtiy, there is hell a lot of difference, Reliance is much better.

I agree with you 100%. After using almost all the GSM operators in my circle, I have come to the conclusion that the clarity offered by Reliance is unmatched. Even though the tariff offered by Tata is cheaper than Reliance, it is not incentive enough to change the operator.

^^ even im happy with reliance's voice clarity... but nowadays the calls drop very very often... i dont know for what reason..

Well its not reliance, its CDMA my friends.

sadik has got it correct...i use both tata and reliance...voice quality of both is good..and as pointed by everybody coverage of tata is not as good as reliance

sadik has got it correct...i use both tata and reliance...voice quality of both is good..and as pointed by everybody coverage of tata is not as good as reliance

I am also of the same opinion except one thing in which Tata has got clear advantage, Reliance does not have their CDMA network in North East and Assam but Tata has. In voice quality, I would rate Reliance one step higher than Tata.