Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
basant_jp

Problem With International Roaming

I need some assistance from you friends. I have the PPC 6800 (Mogul) which i bought from Sadik bhai. The problem is that i am not able to update the PRL by sending the message to 53733 (the usual way) - every time the update fails. I have had hard luck during my last 2 trips as I could not use the phone in US. I now leave for the US the next week but don't want to be left without my cell. Can you guys help as to what should I do?

FYI, I am currently on the sprint original rom and have uploaded the Reliance PRL manually to get rid of the sprint roaming icon and messages.

Thanks!

Basant

Edited by basant_jp

Guys...At least please tell me if anyone every used the HTC Mogul on international roaming?

Thanks!

^^^

MY dear friend, its already more then a week you posted this thread. But nobody answer your query or it might be possible that techies didn't viewed this thread.

You should PM some of the techies on the forum if you want the quick response / solution. That will be best I think.

Regards.

contact vishal seth... he was using the phone in US (on reliance on IR)

your international roaming issue could be due to following

First of all you might have used ruim data for activation of mogul. If so you will not be able to use it on ir is *228 is not possible due to spc problem.

solution is catch hold of old nv based handset, transfer your existing number on that handset, then use esn and spc of NV based handet on your mogul. Now you will be able to do *228 to download prl. Unless u download prl u will not be able to ir.

good solution kalpak....

Thanks Guys...but the responses came late for me... This information might help the next time though.

Thanks anyway.

Basant