Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
MOBILE FAN

Data cable And PC sync Required For LG Rd 3610

I have gone through the forum and came to know that data cable and PC Sync software is available for LG RD3600. PC Sync can also be downloaded from lgmobiles.com for 3600. But 3610 is not listed on it. I need the data cable and PC Sync software for 3610. 3610 has Micro USB charging pin. Please let me know from where can I get the data cable and what would be the approx. price. Also, can I use the PC Sync software of 3600 for 3610 ?

^^^

Setu I think there website is not updated as 3610 is a new model. BTW why don't u try urself with the data cable & pc sync of 3600.

^^^

Setu I think there website is not updated as 3610 is a new model. BTW why don't u try urself with the data cable & pc sync of 3600.

I mentioned that I need data cable. Can you tell me which data cable will work with 3610 ? Where can I find that ? I tried ebay but its not there. Is there any alternative ? What would be the approx. price ?

Try the data cable of 3600. But no idea about its price.

Use micro usb cable suitable for nokia. It will work I am using my e71 cable on my lg 3500.

Pc sync require dll file for specific model. If its not there it will not work. U can try editing dll file in hex editor. don't ask me much about it but without much of knowledge I did it in past. Another option is to try bitpim

Thanks kshah.

For 3500, PC Sync is already available so no need to edit dll file. In my case if 3600's PC Sync will not work then I need to edit 3600's dll file. But what are the specific things that require to be replaced in the dll ?

Can give me the name of the cable so that I can ask the shop owner ?

CA 101 is nokia number. Otherwise its micro USB only.

CA 101 of Nokia, perfactly worked on LG RD3610. It costed me Rs. 200. I could use bitpim and PC Sync of LG RD 3600 without much problem.

Thanks.

Hi MOBILE FAN,

Can you please help me with the drivers used to connect with this phone (LG RD 3610) with my Windows XP machine?

I am using a BalckBerry cable which has the same pinout. But the PC (using windows XP) fails to connect to BOTH Bitpim as well as PC Sync of LG RD 3600.

Can you please help me connect my phone??

Would really be obliged!

TIA

Hi KoolPal,

If your cable is correct one and in working condition, you mobile at-least should recharge. If it is not recharging you should use the cable which is listed in the above posts. And if it is recharging then your phone should sync with the software. However, many times I also get the problem and the problems gets solved when you restart the mobile when the cable is connected with PC.

Let me know, if you still have any problem.

Drivers are already posted in programing software post

you need any micro usb cable for lg, it cost only 60rs in local computer stores !

Hi KoolPal,

If your cable is correct one and in working condition, you mobile at-least should recharge. If it is not recharging you should use the cable which is listed in the above posts. And if it is recharging then your phone should sync with the software. However, many times I also get the problem and the problems gets solved when you restart the mobile when the cable is connected with PC.

Let me know, if you still have any problem.

Hi MOBILE FAN,

Thanks for the reply.

Answering your questions:

1.My mobile does charge when connected to laptop so cable does not seem to be the problem.

2.When I connect and start BitPim, it just does not detect the phone.

3. My phone which is connected at that time seems to hang! The screen goes white and is non-responsive. The only option for me is to remove the battery!

I suspect its the drivers! Or else I don't know what's wrong! Can you help?

@Hitesh: I found this post that you were referring to! (Yours!!). Unfortunately, I don't have a rapidshare premium account and cannot download from your link. Any other way?

Thanks guys for this help! Really appreciate this so far!

Hi MOBILE FAN,

Thanks for the reply.

Answering your questions:

1.My mobile does charge when connected to laptop so cable does not seem to be the problem.

2.When I connect and start BitPim, it just does not detect the phone.

3. My phone which is connected at that time seems to hang! The screen goes white and is non-responsive. The only option for me is to remove the battery!

I suspect its the drivers! Or else I don't know what's wrong! Can you help?

@Hitesh: I found this post that you were referring to! (Yours!!). Unfortunately, I don't have a rapidshare premium account and cannot download from your link. Any other way?

Thanks guys for this help! Really appreciate this so far!

Try to connect the LG Desktop and not the BitPim. See if you are able to sync your phone.

I have two files:

LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_Ver_4.5.exe (1.3 MB)

RD3600_Sync_Setup.exe (15.2 MB)

PM me your email ID, I will send the file whichever you want.

• Like 1

Success, I managed to use LG Desktop! BitPim is still giving me an error though!

Essentially I want to use BitPim to send / receive SMS using my desktop.

In case I am unable to use BitPim, is there any other app which will help me use my desktop to send / receive SMS while connected to the phone?

Thank guys!!

Now its not working for me.

I had Lenovo T61 with XP, when I was successful. Now I have Lenovo R400 with XP only. I did the same process but I constantly get "USB Device Not Recognized"

Bitpim is also not recognizing the phone.

I need to get E S N. But if this will not work how I will do it ?

^^^

no worries , call me have another solution for you

Any update on this guys?

Muffadal: Please share the solution so that ALL can benefit!

Thanks!

Well... forget to update on this.

It was two of the three USB ports which were culprit for that. Those ports are still malfunctioning. Everytime I have to go to device manager, uninstall the modem and then rescan. It worked fine after that.