Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mukeshlst

500 Min R2r Free Every Month....

What is the consensus view then? Good scheme or Bad one?

I would term this as a RETENTION offer from Reliance. Retention, because this offer is aimed at locking customers on the network ahead of the launch of mobile number portability. I am sure that a person who has invested even in the LIFETIME JAADU pack would think twice before migrating to anyother operator. And a person who has invested Rs. 4444 would think ten times before taking any decision.

Nevertheless, I would say it is a good scheme for heavy users. But the only point of concern would be the lumpsome upfront amount.

i have card with 1 year validity

can any1 confirm in what sequence should i recharge

Lifetime

4444 r2r 500 min

jaadu 550

or

Lifetime

jaadu 550

4444 r2r 500 min

to get both benefits

50 p local calling + 1 rs std calling for Lifetime

+

500 min r2r std/local for Lifetime per month

Edited by iamromeo007

but this is a tarrif nisn't it? If we recharge with any other tarrif bymistake after recharging with 44444.,this 4444 will be lost?

Although a good plan, but not very useful for people like me who use about 3000 min plus of local onet talk time, for me the unlimited R2R local reliance pack still holds good, unless reliance comes out with some unlimited R2R offer for life time, with a reasonable lumpsum amount

@umesh

i believe that as long as spectrum allocation is linked to subscriber numbers no operator can dare to give what you are asking..now in ur case instead of giving 3000 mins (assuming to be average usage of unlimited) to one subscriber ,reliance can show 6 subscribers if you were to take 6 conncetions .India is the only country to have this absurd spectrum allocation system.

I would term this as a RETENTION offer from Reliance. Retention, because this offer is aimed at locking customers on the network ahead of the launch of mobile number portability. I am sure that a person who has invested even in the LIFETIME JAADU pack would think twice before migrating to anyother operator. And a person who has invested Rs. 4444 would think ten times before taking any decision.

Nevertheless, I would say it is a good scheme for heavy users. But the only point of concern would be the lumpsome upfront amount.

RETENTION??

life time customers cant opt for MNP

RETENTION??

life time customers cant opt for MNP

what does it mean life time coustomres canan't opt for MNP!!!!!!!!

though originally said to be closing by 31 mar ,i think this offer seems to have been extended ...while checking for balance i have come across this yday..can somebody confirm

Recharge with Rs 4444 and get 500 min of Rmob to Rmob STD for lifetime still valid in Karnataka till 30th June'09

its for all over india til 30th june, but i am sure they will again increase the offer for next 30 days upto 31st july

as they are doing it for past 3 months

^

This scheme is a cash cow for reliance whose balance sheet is desperate for cashflow

I would like someone's response this user's post too..as it may help others

i have card with 1 year validity

can any1 confirm in what sequence should i recharge

Lifetime

4444 r2r 500 min

jaadu 550

or

Lifetime

jaadu 550

4444 r2r 500 min

to get both benefits

50 p local calling + 1 rs std calling for Lifetime

+

500 min r2r std/local for Lifetime per month

The best option would be to write a letter to the Nodal Officer and the Appelate authority asking for clarity as you are not happy with the information provided by the custome care executives.

Take a print out of the reply (if in case they reply) and keep it for your reference. Then go ahead and recharge as per their directions. If in case of any discrepancy, keep a print out for your reference.

Does it work like if I rechrge on 29th then I will get next 500 min on next 29th of the following month? or is it updated on 1st of every month

^

u will get next 500 min on next 29th of the following month

thanks ravi.

Hope some1 replies to my previous post too

HAS RELIANCE STOPPED THIS SERVICE FOR EXISTING CUSTOMER?

We paid 4444/- for lifetime 500Min local/National R to R Free on April 2009. But on 31May 2012. Reliance has suddenly stopped this service on our R-CDMA Mobile. As There is No way to check On Net Bal. on R-CDMA (*226, and "BAL" SMS to 53670/55333/56789 are not working on our both LG-RD3100 and Samsung Handset)and 500Minutes were never exhausted earlier on monthly basis, we assumed that Reliance has stopped this plan. Although we lodged the complaint, we are keeping our finger crossed for outcome.

Has Any other user under 4444/- Plan faced this Problem? Pl. tell what need to be done. Thanks

^ no point of posting the same query in different threads..

Reliance CC have mentioned that CDMA service will be close down after 31 May, 2016 in Maharashtra.

All plan will be changed to new plan of 4G.

What wll be the status of Lifetime plan of 4444/-?

Will these customer will get same benefit under 4G? ( 500 minute, every month All India Reliance to Reliance Call free)

Will other exiting packs, to reduce call rates, work

What options we have, if we want to continue with existing CDMA?

Reliance CC have mentioned that CDMA service will be close down after 31 May, 2016 in Maharashtra.

Will these customer will get same benefit under 4G? ( 500 minute, every month All India Reliance to Reliance Call free)

Are you using any other rate cutter packs along with this 4444/- plan

I subscribed to this plan in may 2009

Pls reply to my query

Take upgraded 4g sim but dont do any frc

Pls reply to my query

Yes, I am using Rate Cutter pack with this 4444/- plan.

Pls reply to my query

Yes, I am using Rate Cutter pack with this 4444/- plan.

Which rate cutter and what is the tariffs

Take upgraded 4g sim but dont do any frc

Is this possible - Take 4G SIM but don't do a FRC. Do you think that the current tarrif plans would continue if we don't do a FRC?

So much confusion around and no concrete info