Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Check This New Photography Technology

I am reproducing mail I received as it is. Please check, very amazing and interesting

Can't believe this - the technology is mind-boggling!

This is a photo from the 2009 Inauguration, In which you can see
IN FOCUS
The face of each individual in the crowd!!!
You can scan and zoom to any section of the crowd. . . Wait a few seconds. . . and the focus adjusts.
The picture was taken with a robotic camera at 1,474 mega pixel. (295 times the standard 5 mega pixel camera)
Makes you wonder who's watching us right now!!!!!!!
!

Its unbelievable. No other adjectives but just amazing !

Wonderful indeed!

The photo is taken at Obama's oath taking ceremony. I saw it after 2 days of the ceremony.

Edited by Asit

its really amazing camera :) .. i feel like throw away my 8 MP camera... :(

how it works ?

its not a camera's work but a camera mount's trick

A unique robotic camera mount, the GigaPan Epic works with most point and shoot cameras to create multi-gigapixel panoramas.

The GigaPan Epic makes it easy to capture incredibly detailed images and works seamlessly with the GigaPan Stitcher and GigaPan.org. The Epic allows your camera to take tens, hundreds, or even thousands of photos. These images are combined into a single gigapixel panorama by the GigaPan Stitcher. You can then view, share, and explore the incredible detail of your panoramas at GigaPan.org.

Simply attach your camera to it, then the Epic directs you through the steps to capture a gigapixel image. You set the upper left and lower right corners of your panorama, then the Epic works out how many photos your camera will need to take, hundreds or even thousands, and automatically organizes them into the correct rows and columns needed to capture you panorama. The robotic arm clicks away, capturing amazing detail in a short amount of time.

List of supported cameras

post-25387-1235324213_thumb.jpg

post-25387-1235324221_thumb.jpg

Edited by savramesh