Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ravinjai

Which Headset To Use With Lgrd 3510

I bought a LGRD 3510 recently but it does not have a headset, please tell me the model number of headset compatible to LG RD 3510

Below are few Headset Jack Types:

2.5MM Headset Plug - The most common size for cell phones. Is smaller than what is used for audio headphones.

3.5mm Plug - Used in newer cell phones. This is the same size as used in portable audio devices like iPods and other MP3 players.

Micro USB - Used in many newer Motorola/BB phones, this is the same port used for charging or syncing. Use of standard 3.5 mm audio headphones or headsets requires the use of an adapter (usually supplied with the phone).

Proprietary - Many manufacturers have their own unique plug type for headsets and audio devices. For Samsung and LG this is often the case, as well as on older Nokias. An adapter that permits plugging in 2.5mm or 3.5mm headsets or headphones is usually available as an additional accessory.

According to me, LG RD 3500 series will support any 2.5mm Headset plug..

But before purchase make sure that MIC is working fine with the earphone.

I bought a LGRD 3510 recently but it does not have a headset, please tell me the model number of headset compatible to LG RD 3510

Hi,

LGRD2030 HEAD SET IS WORKING IN LGRD3510 HAND SET,

SUMAN,