Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amit.shippie

Transferring Sms From My Folder To Inbox In Nokia N73

guys plz help me.....i m in a great problem

today i tried to transfer some msgs from MY FOLDER to INBOX in my nokia n73

for that i just marked all the msgs and then chose the option MOVE TO INBOX...

but when i checked my inbox nothing was there and it also disappeared from my folder....

plzzzzzzz help me....i m in great need of those msgs.

nokia_n73.txt

ur messages will be in the inbox only ...

u will have to go thru the inbox ...

the thing s that when u get a messsage and u move it to" my folders " dont forget that ur sms have day and time details ...

so when u move it back to your inbox it will be placed according to the day and time it was reciived ...so u will have to go thru the inbox they will be there ...

or else use pc suite and copy all your messages to your desktop ..it will be easy searching then

De Javu

One of the best feature by NOKIA, I don't think till date any other company gives this in GSM.

not sure though.

^^^

I did not get what is De Javu all about. And what is the best feature in that which no other company is offering in GSM?

Backing up ur sms and sending them through PC. u can read write and edit on PC.

I use to use them a lot on my 6630. now on reliance so it is dejavu for me when heard of it after long time.

But we can do that easily on our mogul's; so whats new??

the feature is even available for windows mobile phones ...but u need third party...

well now with cloud computing u dont even need any pc suites or nokia phones to do this

there are many sync services which u can use which allow u to back up all your messages and view and edit them online and even restore them to your phones ...

I know, but who do it now?

it was 5 years back when sms really was fun, saving forwarding, chatting.

That time it use to give very satisfying feeling, but now who got time to do it?

Hope after moving your sms your store has not changed. I mean if you moved sms which were there on phone memory, you are still using phone memory as sms store.

Check message - settings - other - memory in use

ur messages will be in the inbox only ...

u will have to go thru the inbox ...

the thing s that when u get a messsage and u move it to" my folders " dont forget that ur sms have day and time details ...

so when u move it back to your inbox it will be placed according to the day and time it was reciived ...so u will have to go thru the inbox they will be there ...

or else use pc suite and copy all your messages to your desktop ..it will be easy searching then

thanks........i got all of my msgs.....

i need one more help....how can i transfer my msgs from phone memory to card memory

n my folder is not beeing shown in pc suite

u can go to message /settings/other memory in use to memory card ....now all your incoming sms will be stored in memory card ....

or else use sms export and it will copy and save all your messages to memory card ..

very very thanks to u mufaddal sir.......

actually i was askin abt how to copy my msgs which r presently in phone memory to my card memory.

you cant do that ....

what u can do is use nokia pc suite ..use communication manager and then save all your messages to your pc .

u can read your messages on pc