Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saurav

Legal Forum

Is this forum legal? Are we legally permitted to discuss services offered by Reliance?

Why do we need someones permission to discuss about it ? :clap:

Is this forum legal? Are we legally permitted to discuss services offered by Reliance?

Its a open forum.

And we don't need of Reliance permission to discuss anything related to Reliance.

i just meant to ask can we write anything without being afraid of any legal action. but i request administrators to stop memebers from write bad words.

Indeed ... Have U/We signed anywhere wid reliance about forfeiting Ur freedom of speech. As far as u discuss things that are not forbidden by law it's legal IMO.

i just meant to ask can we write anything without being afraid of any legal action. but i request administrators to stop memebers from write bad words.

What you wrote and what you meant were two different things.

You should report any instances of 'bad words' to any mod/admin using the button provided next to the posts.

If you are not doing anything wrong, you don't have to be 'afraid' of anything ...

too much paranoia is not healthy.

'Ever tried switching to decaf?'

- IBM Thinkpad ad

:)

Saurav,

If any illegal discussions go ahead in the forum, then the Admins will take requisite steps to curb the discussions as done in the past!

As far as this forum being legal; firstly, we are not bound to any legal obligations under RIM and hence can discuss freely. Secondly, Internet is no one's property, and hence any garbage can also be a part of Internet. Its jus that, once u start offending ppl and their activities, is when they would start curbing ur initiatives.

In India, acc to IT ACT 2000, the Govt of India has the right to ask all Indian ISPs to block a website which they deem unfit for Indians! And for such things to happen they need to have enuf evidences!

If RIM is being offended by some content of our forum they can let us know, The admins n mods will amicably decide whether it needs to be removed.

Rest, we all live in FREE India... so keep going :D

To add in to that This forum is not authorised by reliance(other than the ideas of peeps about reliance) nor has been asked to by the admis(as far as i think) and i think this forum has no offendable subject which is needed to be removed other than that cloning thing which has already beed removed(correct me if i am wrong). You peeps must have visited several forums discussing yahoo and yahoo messenger do u think they are authorised by any mens from the yahoo to talk about it's products and also i assume that if our forum is being managed by reliance then our problems would not have sorted out the way they are being done. Also I think that if this would have been managed by reliance i would not have been here this often reading the contents here and also wouldn't have seen a thread like this going so long.