Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Swag

Coolpad Wap Settings

Hi!

I have a problem. I recently bought a new Handset ....Coolpad 2938, but I am unable to connect to R world and Wap. It is really difficult to find the way to resolve this problem as Reliance web world people are also good for notthing. They don have anny information on the same. Can anyone please advise me on this. I was earlier using Samsung Max and in that i was conveniently using Rworld without doing any settings, but i think Coolpad requires some Wap settings. please advise.

Swag

Hi!

I have a problem. I recently bought a new Handset ....Coolpad 2938, but I am unable to connect to R world and Wap. It is really difficult to find the way to resolve this problem as Reliance web world people are also good for notthing. They don have anny information on the same. Can anyone please advise me on this. I was earlier using Samsung Max and in that i was conveniently using Rworld without doing any settings, but i think Coolpad requires some Wap settings. please advise.

Swag

Hi can you pls tell me how much you paid for it? also where did you buy it from?

Edited by sachinrocks

Hi!

Swag

Go to the 'Accel Frontline" authorised service centre for coolpad in Delhi, upgrade the software and resolve your problem.

Edited by pareshrs

Hi!

Swag

Go to the 'Accel Frontline" authorised service centre for coolpad in Delhi, upgrade the software and resolve your problem.

Where is dis 'Accel Frontline" , could you please tell me?

Hi!

Swag

Hi can you pls tell me how much you paid for it? also where did you buy it from?

I bought it from Reliance Web World for Rs. 12000/-

Ask in any mobile shopee, they are also authorised service centre for Sigate, Sony Ericsson,O2, Kingston etc.

Ask in any mobile shopee, they are also authorised service centre for Sigate, Sony Ericsson,O2, Kingston etc.

1 WAP

Home page: http://wap.rworld.co.in

IP address: wapgw.ricinfo.com

Port: 8080

Dial number: #777

User name: CoolPad2938@wap.relianceinfo.com

Password: TY258pjhgt

2?brew

DwCarrierID: 75

PlatformID: 142006

Main URL: adsprepay.wdsap.ricinfo.com

3.mail:

User name:CoolPad2938@wap.relianceinfo.com

Password:TY258pjhgt

1 WAP

Home page: http://wap.rworld.co.in

IP address: wapgw.ricinfo.com

Port: 8080

Dial number: #777

2?brew

3.mail:

Hi Satish,

Mine is a CDMA connection.I have a couple of issues for which I am seeking a solution.

(1)I did the above settings for WAP on my Coolpad 2938.I am seeing the Rworld menu, but beyond that, neither can I subscribe for "mobile internet" (it returns a destination server error code 500) and nor can I access the TV channels.

(2)Where on the Coolpad 2938 can I do the below settings that you have suggested?

2?brew

3.mail:

Looking forward to a solution.

--SANKET.

Coolpad for 12000 strange