Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Himanshu Singh

Open Market Low End Cdma Phone Wanted

I am planning to buy a cdma phone to use with tata indicom. I would like a phone which can be used with other cdma operators like reliance too. I am looking for a basic set capable of voice calls and sms. Are there such phones available in open market or even with the out lets of reliance or tata? please suggest.

I am planning to buy a cdma phone to use with tata indicom. I would like a phone which can be used with other cdma operators like reliance too. I am looking for a basic set capable of voice calls and sms. Are there such phones available in open market or even with the out lets of reliance or tata? please suggest.

Yes.. go to some local outlet and u will find various handsets for the same.

Edited by KingofKalyan

Yes.. go to some local outlet and u will find various handsets for the same.

Any particular model?

dear himanshu

open market handsets are available from samsung and nokia

If your requirement is just voice and sms why you want to spend more? Let service provider sibsidize your handset, its not wise to spend even 100 bucks more than required on cdma. I will not suggest cracking or unlocking cdma handsets, its not worth time and effort we put.

I wasted 5 years with this on cdma so advising.

i have old nokia 2865 which works with all cdma operator. i am ready to sell

or othewise buy virgin vsleek at Rs3200. and flash it

If your requirement is just voice and sms why you want to spend more? Let service provider sibsidize your handset, its not wise to spend even 100 bucks more than required on cdma. I will not suggest cracking or unlocking cdma handsets, its not worth time and effort we put.

I wasted 5 years with this on cdma so advising.

Suggest me one from tata stable which has good enough keys for texting. No other frills required. i plan to take new post paid connection with tata so any idea of schemes for post paid currently going on i will request someone having information about tata writing in to help me and thanks everyone for valuable time

^^^

My dear Himanshu, if you want open market handset then you can try Hair handsets. One of our trusted seller (Rakesh Bhimani) is selling these handsets on reasonable prices. These handsets can be used with TATA, Reliance, Virgin and Garuda. Below is the link of his thread :

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=16890