Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mdhussain

My Nokia6275 Don't Play Videos

Hi Guys,

My My Nokia6275 won't play videos. Though it reads the file and show the 3gp video file as picture icon and ready to play. As soon as i click play half a second of movie is being played and then error.. "unable to open..." This is happening with the videos which is converted by Nokia PC suit itself. Any clue on it? please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Hussain.

Edited by mdhussain

Hi Guys,

My My Nokia6275 won't play videos. Though it reads the file and show the 3gp video file as picture icon and ready to play. As soon as i click play half a second of movie is being played and then error.. "unable to open..." This is happening with the videos which is converted by Nokia PC suit itself. Any clue on it? please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Hussain.

I think there is a problem in your phone software. Please get it reinstalled to your mobile by going to your nearest Nokia care center. Else you can try one more option. Please change the file name as 3g2 instead of 3gp ie., filename.3g2 instead of filename.3gp and they try playing videos again.

Also, probably if you have any doubt in Nokia PC Suite, please download youtube downloader from google and then try converting your videos with youtube downloader and play it in your mobile. Note that, you must set appropriate video options before converting, as setting higher resolution for conversion also causes this problem. :SI:

--Mohu

Edited by mohu

Use this software named SUPER you can convert any media to any media with lots of other options

Super

you will find option to convert videos to nokia 3gp formats..

best is use total video converter ...

convert your videos to 3gpp format and play them

me and my friend both have the same handset , we face the same problem

its a problem with the software , and cant be rectified no matter how many times you give it to Nokia Care

one solution is to restart the phone and then play the video, that way it will play properly

Thanks a lot! YouTube downloader worked for me!!

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Hussain.

I think there is a problem in your phone software. Please get it reinstalled to your mobile by going to your nearest Nokia care center. Else you can try one more option. Please change the file name as 3g2 instead of 3gp ie., filename.3g2 instead of filename.3gp and they try playing videos again.

Also, probably if you have any doubt in Nokia PC Suite, please download youtube downloader from google and then try converting your videos with youtube downloader and play it in your mobile. Note that, you must set appropriate video options before converting, as setting higher resolution for conversion also causes this problem. :SI:

--Mohu

It looks good. but unable to download. No download option available.

Use this software named SUPER you can convert any media to any media with lots of other options

Super

you will find option to convert videos to nokia 3gp formats..