Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ursmv

Service Your Cdma/gsm Mobiles/mp3/mp4 Players Etc.

Hi friends,

I was thinking about such a kinda service for quite some time but as we are already busy with regular service works i was delaying it anyway now i want to make a try starting from rimweb if things goes well we will start it in a bigger way.

As some of you may be aware in abroad such a kinda service is running for long time as if you have a faulty handset you can courier it to the service center and they repair and send it back to you.

Now we will make a try here in same way guys just if you have some faulty mobiles (cdma or gsm) just courier it to us we will evaluvate it and give an estimation and if you are ok then we will service it if not we can return it but you will have to pay us the courier charges alone (presently we can fix it as Rs.50 anywere in india).

I have a mobile phone service center running for the last 7-8 years we have good technician and i can support with most of the spares also, we have repaired many no of water damaged phones also so some body can try and post their feed back.

Regarding water damaged phones if the phone comes in to contact of water (either immersed or a drop fell) immediatly remove the battery and service it and only then fix the battery as once water particals are there if power goes inside then it may get short circuit.

While sending the phone do not send your sim card or battery as we have testing batterys for most of the models.

some body intrested just send me a pm i can give you the address if you have any query just call me.

Edited by ursmv

^^^

Thats great my dear friend. Your service will be beneficial for many Rimwebians.

Wish you the best !

^^^

Thats great my dear friend. Your service will be beneficial for many Rimwebians.

Wish you the best !

Thanks kamal..for your wishes.

do you have any kind of desktop charger for nokia?

i need to be able to recharge my 2nd battery directly while my handset is using the 1st one

do you have any kind of desktop charger for nokia?

i need to be able to recharge my 2nd battery directly while my handset is using the 1st one

Dear friend tell me which model you have so that let me check if there is any good bed charger for that ...but if you want chinese there are plenty like u can adjust and put any battery but its low quality product and if you use it for long time it will damage the battery so that type you can only use it in emergency ...

I would like a desktop charger cum stand (something like that comes with HTC PPC 6700) and and extra 1500maH or more capacity battery for my HTC 6800 Mogul.... kindly quote price....

Edited by dkaile