Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Himanshu Singh

Calls Not Getting Connected To Bsnl Number Which Is In Roaming

I cant get through, from my reliance gsm number, to bsnl number of bihar which at the moment is in new delhi. Anyone faced such issue?

To me it seems the problem of interconnectivity between the two Operators. I think, BSNL still has not latched all the new series of Reliance GSM numbers on their Network. Or, Reliance doesn't Latched the series of BSNL on their Network.

This problem only exists when any of the Operator did not Latch-on the series of other Operator on its Network.

To me it seems the problem of interconnectivity between the two Operators. I think, BSNL still has not latched all the new series of Reliance GSM numbers on their Network. Or, Reliance doesn't Latched the series of BSNL on their Network.

This problem only exists when any of the Operator did not Latch-on the series of other Operator on its Network.

Had that been the case, i would not have been able to call that particular bsnl number when it was in its home circle. but i used to get through to the said number quite easily. problem started when that number has gone for roaming.

Here in New Mumbai Calls never connect. Even if it connect we will never hear the target phone ringing.