Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus On Evdo

I have received the following SMS in my Kolkata RCDMA No.

"Reliance Wireless Broadband+ (3.1 Mbps) is available at Rs 2299 only with 3072 Mb free in Rs.600 rental for existing customers"

Is anyone aware of this 3 GB for 600 offer?

:previous: Nope but interesting plan indeed. What was the sender number of the SMS?

^^^

Without any number

Yes this offer is true.

But this is for 1x Existing customer who can upgarde to HSD and Get Rs.250 Discount.

3GB Plan - 850 and 250 less = 600.

^^^ Well yes.. this scheme was always running for upgrades.

Only difference is that earlier hardware cost was high & they never promoted it as 600 wala scheme - makes more sense now..

I have to find someone with an existing 1x connection

Yes this offer is true.

But this is for 1x Existing customer who can upgarde to HSD and Get Rs.250 Discount.

but is clearly mention that Plan having more than 1000 rent will get discount of 250

weblink-rcom

Yes this offer is true.

All postpaid mobile connections come with default pay per min. 1x data plan. so does that count?

I have taken Broadband + connection from Reliance and using ZTE-AC2726 device. Speed wise this is very good.

I have got 10GB nationwide and Rs.900/- plus taxes rental plan. This plan is available only for Employees of a

particular company in Bangalore and Reliance may be offering to other companies apart from my Company. May be

some of our members are aware about the plan in depth. Even though my Reliance wireline 300Kbps ADSL plan works perfectly

but using Broadband+ is altogether a different experience. I took wireline connection from Reliance around 2 years

back and after some initial hiccups ,I never had any issue and now in terms of Complaint resolution they have improved

a lot. For myself ,I can say that I am very happy customer of Reliance Mobile(440/- plan),Reliance Internet (Wireline & Wireless) and Reliance BIG TV .Its like Hamara Bajaj Slogan( even thats true for me too).

Yes this offer is true.

All postpaid mobile connections come with default pay per min. 1x data plan. so does that count?

NO !

Last announcement from Reliance Communications:

The company will be planning to rollout CDMA mobile broadband network offering Internet speed up to 3.1 Mbps beyond 60 cities within the next 100 days, taking the total number of cities covered to 125 offering mobile broadband service, it added.

Last announcement from Reliance Communications:

The company will be planning to rollout CDMA mobile broadband network offering Internet speed up to 3.1 Mbps beyond 60 cities within the next 100 days, taking the total number of cities covered to 125 offering mobile broadband service, it added.

That is good news

WOW.. Really smart.

Anil Bhai Ambani upgrading all cities before 3G Data Cards gets rolled out by GSM fellows..

in 100 days, 65 cities, -NON achivable target

Yesterday I have tried Broadband plus, the speed is really good, I liked the speed may be presently using the tata plug to whiz(1x), whatever it may be the speed is good in Ahmedabad.

in 100 days, 65 cities, -NON achivable target

Yesterday I have tried Broadband plus, the speed is really good, I liked the speed may be presently using the tata plug to whiz(1x), whatever it may be the speed is good in Ahmedabad.

Try tata photon plus also.

OF go for upgrade offer from tata for 1x customer

Which is the best EVDO Modem available with Reliance with support for Windows 7?

Try the latest Huawei 1262.. its windows 7 compatible & works well..

I am using 1260 with win 7 and also ubuntu 9.10.

I understand that both Tata have the same source, and hence in terms of quality should be the same. Quality of service depends a lot on your location - R is more widespread.

Maybe we should wait till the 3G auctions are over. Then HSPDA will also be legal!