Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vvinayakpai

Bsnl Prepaid Introduces National Sms At 10ps

Introduction of a SMS booster pack under prepaid mobile services.

Bsnl has decided to introduce a SMS booster pack under prepaid mobile services with the following terms and conditions:-

a) Price of SMS booster Pack - Rs.30 (Inclusive of Service Tax)

b ) Free SMS - NIL

c) Validity of pack - 30 days

d) Local/National P2P SMS - Rs.0.10/SMS

Notes:-

1. The above revise tariff will be applicable from 1st March 2009.

Reliance Are u listening????????

Edited by vvinayakpai

^^^

No use, RCOM has gone deaf, blind, dumb, lame as far as SMS and mobile internet is concerned.

In Chennai/TN, we have all private cellcos (barring RCOM, of course) providing 22500 local SMSs / month for Rs 61-65, while for national SMS, one can get 500 nat.SMS for Rs 55, which is the reason why BSNL has brought out the above pack. BSNL is costlier than the private cellcos except our great RCOM. Aircel even gives 5000 nat. SMS for Rs 50 in their postpaid plans.

As for mobile internet, RCOM has the distinction of being the only one which provides access only for RWorld and all ther apps like operaMini, Gmail, GMaps, etc cannot be used for internet. All other cellcos offer at a flat rate of 10ps per 10kb, but our great RCOM has barred access for all apps other than RWorld. Postpaids have the choice of taking the 99/199 plan and yet pay through their noses.

with high tariff for sms and mobile internet, reliance cdma is wasting the most advanced technology for data.. hope they open eye soon...

My dear friend,reliance has become not only dead,but also blind.they are looking at short term gain only.otherwise they would have reduced the data charges to gain more customers.data usage charges are very high in india and it needs revision .

i agree with all you guys, Reliance is too costly for internet & SMS, especially for National SMS. Spice in Bangalore use to provide 3000 local SMS for just Rs. 30 per month where as Reliance is providing 400 SMS for Rs. 30 or Rs. 40 per month. See the difference in nos.

JAGO RELIANCE JAGO.

Think of it, Reliance is the only prepaid service without any national sms pack, at least here in delhi. idea offers 200 national sms@42,airtel offers a similar package,vodafone offers national sms@0.29 paise per sms for 29 bucks. Shame!

Reliance should look at the sms biz also, take a look at other cellphone service providers they all have sms packages for their user, having product like this in the portfolio helps to make more revenue apart from voice calls, till date even i havent seen reliance anytime bringing any sms pack for their users, they should definitely look at this.

Seriously man, no good sms plans at all. All existing ones ****. If this continues i am gonna shift to bsnl sometime.

Reliance should look at the sms biz also, take a look at other cellphone service providers they all have sms packages for their user, having product like this in the portfolio helps to make more revenue apart from voice calls, till date even i havent seen reliance anytime bringing any sms pack for their users, they should definitely look at this.

You can rather opt for postpaid..

You can get some good SMS plans there

opted for this on my bsnl prepaid