Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chandrababa

Blackberry Handset With Tata Bis/bes Services

Hi ,

i just got the Blackberry 8830 WE handset from Sadik Bhai,.... Its working perfect with my MTNL Mumbai Dolphin Connection. GPRS works smoother... ! Only one problem is that i was unable to Download the Google Maps from the net... The *.JAD file extention was not supported by the handset.. as in there was some browser settings conflict. Please post the Solution to this problem, If any..

I am also Negotiating with TATA Indicom PPl in Karnataka State, they are ready to give me any blackberry plans, Along with the BIS/BES and the voice plans as mentioned on their site at an "X" cost with a Premium number series.

I've already forwarded the ESN and the PIN Etc.. details to them they found it ok and now they have asked me to send the handset for Programing it with the TATA software which will make this handset working same like handset provided by TATA stores with full privilage to access the respective services.

Hi ,

i just got the Blackberry 8830 WE handset from Sadik Bhai,.... Its working perfect with my MTNL Mumbai Dolphin Connection. GPRS works smoother... ! Only one problem is that i was unable to Download the Google Maps from the net... The *.JAD file extention was not supported by the handset.. as in there was some browser settings conflict. Please post the Solution to this problem, If any..

I am also Negotiating with TATA Indicom PPl in Karnataka State, they are ready to give me any blackberry plans, Along with the BIS/BES and the voice plans as mentioned on their site at an "X" cost with a Premium number series.

I've already forwarded the ESN and the PIN Etc.. details to them they found it ok and now they have asked me to send the handset for Programing it with the TATA software which will make this handset working same like handset provided by TATA stores with full privilage to access the respective services.

hey it ll b a great news if it works with tata....i m also lookin for this in kerala.

when i called cc here they told me that we cant use bis/bes if we purchase it from outside

Hi ,

hey it ll b a great news if it works with tata....i m also lookin for this in kerala.

when i called cc here they told me that we cant use bis/bes if we purchase it from outside

dont worry amit i am planning to do with almost fool proof..... will get the results max by end of this month,!

Hi ,

Hi. If u dont mind can u please give me the settings for the dolphin sim card for blackberry services as I have dolphin card and would like to use it in a blackberry

Thanks

Hi ,

Hi. If u dont mind can u please give me the settings for the dolphin sim card for blackberry services as I have dolphin card and would like to use it in a blackberry

Thanks

Hey Lavi ,

No problem at all

kindly note down the settings for Prepaid and Postpaid conections.

APN (Access point name) type in

for post-paid : gprsmtnlmum

for pre-paid : gprsppsmum

Enter User name:"mtnl" & Password: "mtnl123" and select Save.

that's it , you have done. Let me know.

Hi ,

Thanks

Hey Lavi ,

No problem at all

kindly note down the settings for Prepaid and Postpaid conections.

Thanks very much. Lets see if my blackberry can access the gsm card now.

Hi Chandra

Tried calling u but looks u r busy.

I have 8830 which had MTNL Dolhin Preppaid card. I was able to use nternet till 2 weeks back & then it stopped working.

What OS u r using? I had 4.2 & then upgraded to 4.5 - so I can use ppt etc.

However my gprs stopped working when I was at 4.2..

So any wy to troubleshoot?

Pl revert

Thanks

hiii cn u provide me the link of the tataindicom website where it is mentioned that bb plan cn be taken on foriegn esn handset.

I had heard abt it ,bt nt sure

It would be helpfull for us to force tata to give us that plan then.would b wtng for ur post

Hi ,

Hi ,

dont worry amit i am planning to do with almost fool proof..... will get the results max by end of this month,!

hi chandra!!

any recent news from ur side?????

m eagerly waitin.....

Lets not have hopes, it is not possible. Mr. Chandra's silence is the clear answer.