Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
faizone

Are There Websites That Really Pay!?

Kamal Ji :) Yeh KD ki Post to delete kar di gayi tthi aapne abhi tak sambhal ke rakhi hain :Chulo:

Un Heroines ka mere ko nai pata kya hua :D they were not joined with me and i was told by somebody that they also joined so that i posted :) hehehe

Anyways For SpeakAsia Meri taraf se NO FORCE to ANYONE maine peheley bhi bola hai :)

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Bus Vikas Bhai, yu samajh lo ke aaj ke din ke liye sambhal ke rakhi thi apki woh posts. :)

My God....I can't forget your words....YAARO YEH KANAK DHARA APKO LAKHPATI BANAA DEGI. Lolz

Its good that no one from Rimweb felt prey for that scheme....because your thread was removed within two days of your posting.

Vikas Bhai, in the future don't post referral schemes like this, nor put any EXTERNAL LINK in your signatures for the same.

We always encouraged and appreciated you when you came with the products like MAGIC BULLET and WOODEN CHAINS.

But schemes like ONLINE SURVEYS or MLM's are never welcomed by Rimweb. :)

thanx Kamalbhai and Rajanbhai.. ur info. & investigation helped me to stop 1 of my friend planning to join Speakasia.. :)

• Like 1

Sirji Woh teen saal purani baat hai !!!! I was also a member like others ab woh company band ho gayi to Meri Credibility par aanch aayegi kya ??

Please forgive me all Senior's , I am not promoting Speakasia here .... I am only telling my rimweb friends that i am earning and if they want they can also earn , thats it ....

Sabki Choice apni apni hai... Maine to kisi ko force nai kiya hai yaar....

You can even check my first post on this topic regarding speakasia , Maine kisi ko Force nai kiya to join :)

SpeakAsia Chalti rahe ya band ho jaaye hum dono mein se kisi bhi cheez ki gurantee nai de sakte ......

But I always feel positive becoz whatever i have seen and earned till now inspires me that this Company will run for a Long time...

Now further No comments from My side nai to yeh Topic ek Debate ka rukh kar lega hahahaha :D

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

^

But it does raise a question that you previously also promoted a company which went totally bust ( I was not aware of those 3 year old posts); This does raise credibility issues...

+1. But who deleted those posts?

At lest people should beware of Honest - he can dig out antique posts that even I have long forgotten. :P

Edited by raccoon

^

But it does raise a question that you previously also promoted a company which went totally bust ( I was not aware of those 3 year old posts); This does raise credibility issues...

+1. But who deleted those posts?

Raccoon Bhai....we, EAGLE-EYED responsible moderation team alongwith the admins, deleted those posts on the very first day of posting. Because we smelled foul play on the very first day. :)

At lest people should beware of Honest - he can dig out antique posts that even I have long forgotten. :P

Raccoon Bhai....this is a God Gift to me....that I hardly forget anything, not only on the forum but also in my personal life. Woh kya hai na ke....apun kee memory jaraa kuch jyaada he sharp hai. :)

Ask me about any thread on the forum, and I can tell within seconds about who participated in that thread and left what comments in their respective posts. :)

Haan, jo thread miss ho jaatey hain mujhse (if any) unki guarantee nahi hai. Otherwise I hardly forget. :)

Friends, I've an Emotional Bond with this forum and its members.....and always seen this community as a Family. Toh bhai log, agar mujhe sab yaad rehta hai toh ismein aap sabka he bhalaa hai. :)

^

abhi to tumhare (aur kuch naye murgo ke) paise ghoom kar tumhare paas aa rahe hai... this system can collapse very soon...

Very correct Dhiraj Bhai.....in such scams....they rolls the investors money again and again.....and innocent investors think that the company is paying them. Infact TOPIYAAN CHAL RAHEE HOTI HAIN......Iski Topi, Uske Sir....aur Uski Topi, Iske Sirr.

Aur jis din topi chalni bandd hui toh saara KARYAKRAM....badal jaata hai KRIYA-KARAM mein. :P

4ca3978d7a4b7_180043n.jpg

• Like 1

previous.gif Wish I had a memory like yours. :) But memory can be a double edged sword... wacko.gif

With your kind of memory, you can a dream moderator... you'd know right off where to pigeonhole what, what is repeated, search for what, etc. :)

• Like 1

I thnk i also need to take part in this topic of discussion.

I was also thniking of such website. but

NEVER seen people

Who Earns in Lakhs ................and

Who Looses in CORES.

+1 for Kamal bhai.

U moderate forum very well.

Also give me claer idea hows they Roll investor money again and again "Iski topi uske sar". :Chulo:

Few more thinng which i know about WWW.S---A---.com

are

Website was registed on 21st jan 2010. with 1 year validity.

Now they have extended their website domian vailidity for 2more years.

This shows that they tested the market for 1 year, and now earned sufficiently.

This gives sign that it will collapse in next 1-1.5 year. :SI: :SI: :SI: :SI: :SI: :SI:

Also member are paid for every new member they created Rs1000 i.e less than 10% u had invested.

And this moeny is transferable to other member's account.

BUT MOENY EARNED FROM UR OWN EFFORT/WORK IS NON TRANSFERABLE :Confuso:

This shows that u earn only by creating more members.

Hope this will help to understand more.

• Like 1

Kamalbhai is the Google, Google Search & Gmail rolled into one of RIMweb..

Google: Speak No Evil..Do No Evil..And Above All..Don't Allow Any Evil...

Google Search: Search Anything..Anytime..Even if Website is down..CATCHED Version is always available..

Gmail: Practically Unlimited Built in Memory (Storage) Capacity..

Honestly an Outstanding, Encouraging, Friendly Moderator but more than that a Great Down to Earth, Simple Human Being...

• Like 2

Thanks all my dear friends.....for all your motivation and encouragement. +1 to you all. :)

By the way I'm having the best Scheme to Earn Without Working.....Check my signatures.....waise yaha bhi link de deta hoon. Ye Lo : :winko:

No MLM....No Online Surveys....No Marketing....You Can Earn By Sitting At Your Chair....Click Here To Know More

Bhai log toh derr na karo.....yeh link sirf subah savere he activate hota hai, from 5 am to 11 am only. Toh aaj he registration karvayein. :P

Friends As being panelist of speakasia i have been answered to all my queries very nicely by one of the officials of the company... So i wanted to share these things with my rimweb friends so that more queries can be asked !!!

* ATTACHMENT REMOVED

And also, I have been a panelist from quite some time now and have been earning from it as well .

IT ACTUALLY PAYS FOR YOUR GENUINE OPINION

Regards

*MODERATOR'S NOTE : "Publicity Material Of Outside Commercial Websites made by the Member....Questions raised about that not answered... So REMOVED"

Edited by Honest
<< Attachment Removed >>

Friends As being panelist of speakasia i have been answered to all my queries very nicely by one of the officials of the company... So i wanted to share these things with my rimweb friends so that more queries can be asked !!!

* ATTACHMENT REMOVED

My dear friend, as you are claiming that you got the reply from the officials of the company, then why there's no name of the official mentioned who has responded to your querries ?

When did you received this PDF ?

If you don't mind, can you mention the name of the official from whom you got the above reply in pdf ?

And also, I have been a panelist from quite some time now and have been earning from it as well .

IT ACTUALLY PAYS FOR YOUR GENUINE OPINION

That means you are taking the guarantee or what ?

• Like 1

Lol... Kamalbhai, See the stupidity of answers and level of English in the PDF... Dead Give Away of What a Massive Scam This Will Be...

Now i could raise many logical questions, provide info, background experience to prove that Speak Asia is nothing but a Massive MLM Fraud going on which when it will get busted... Will Take Thousands of People's Money With Them...As always happens...And Happenned with All Such MLM Schemes in India...

But instead of wasting my precious time on this massive exercise.... We will start with an Easy Way to Decode This No Brainer...

First a Little Background For Members Who Are Not Aware What We Are Talking About...

As per the Claims of Some of the Members here...

-SpeakAsia Online is very reputed, genuine company which does online survey work for Govt. of India, Lots of Indian Corporates and Sells them this Survey Results For a Price...So that's their Revenue...

-Inputs for Such Survey is being provided by Panelists who have to enroll with them and Pay Approx $ 220 for becoming a Panelist...

-Once you will become a Panelist, You will be offered to take part in Online Surveys...And Get Paid for This...And Since some of the Members who are also RIMweb Members are Actually Getting Paid, So No Reason To Worry!!! <<< That's the single reason for everyone to Trust this Skeleton...

Now As per the Information Available Publicly... (Feel Free to Correct if Anything is Wrong Here....)

-You will be offered Generally 2 Surveys Per Week as a Normally Enrolled Member

-For Each Survey, You will be paid $ 10

-You will get paid more if you ENROLL more members...Again Each New Enrolled Member Brings in $ 220 for Speak Asia...

-The Structure of Point System How Much More You will get Paid is HERE based on how Many more members you Enroll... The Structure Itself Gives Away this as a Classical MLM Marketing Fraud...You Don't Earn More if you don't Enroll More "BAKRAS"....Who will keep the "CHAKKAR" rolling....

First a Background of What Vikas Mahajan has earned as he has mentioned here in this thread itself...

He did his First Survey on 6-10-2010

As per him, Each Week We Get Two Surveys & Get Paid $ 10 For Each

He Earned $ 890 on 14-12-2010

He Earned $ 500 on 13-1-2010

So Total He Earned is $ 1,390

Now Some STATISTICS...

How Many Weeks we have From 6-10-2010 to 13-1-201....16 Week Approx... 2 Survey Per Week... Total 32 Survey... $ 10 Per Survey.. Total Income Should be $ 320 (Provided he did not Enroll Any Other Member)

But He Earned $ 1,390 instead of $ 320.... So $ 1,070 MORE...And We Will Know The Answer To That Magic Once The Following Is Known...

And NOW FEW SIMPLE QUESTION FOR VIKAS MAHAJAN.....

1. How many surveys did you take between the period 6-10-2010 to 13-1-2010.

2. Am I Correct in assuming that you would have been paid $ 10 for each survey if you would not have enrolled any further members?

3. How many members did you enroll during the above period? Please Give Separate Data For RIMweb Members & Others...

4. How did the enrolled Members pay their Membership Fees? To Whom? By What Mode? Cheque, Cash, DD? In Indian Rupee OR in US Dollars?

5. If the enrolled members paid the Fees through you, How it was further remitted? To Whom?

6. Was the Membership Fees Fully Remitted OR Did you get any Incentives Out of That? Either by keeping a part before remitting OR getting paid afterwards...

I have nothing Personal Against Anyone...The Whole Purpose is that No RIMweb Member Remains in Dark because i love RIMweb....

• Like 3

Lol... Kamalbhai, See the stupidity of answers and level of English in the PDF... Dead Give Away of What a Massive Scam This Will Be...

The Structure Itself Gives Away this as a Classical MLM Marketing Fraud.[/color]..You Don't Earn More if you don't Enroll More "BAKRAS"....Who will keep the "CHAKKAR" rolling....

And NOW FEW SIMPLE QUESTION FOR VIKAS MAHAJAN.....

1. How many surveys did you take between the period 6-10-2010 to 13-1-2010.

2. Am I Correct in assuming that you would have been paid $ 10 for each survey if you would not have enrolled any further members?

3. How many members did you enroll during the above period? Please Give Separate Data For RIMweb Members & Others...

4. How did the enrolled Members pay their Membership Fees? To Whom? By What Mode? Cheque, Cash, DD? In Indian Rupee OR in US Dollars?

5. If the enrolled members paid the Fees through you, How it was further remitted? To Whom?

6. Was the Membership Fees Fully Remitted OR Did you get any Incentives Out of That? Either by keeping a part before remitting OR getting paid afterwards...

I have nothing Personal Against Anyone...The Whole Purpose is that No RIMweb Member Remains in Dark because i love RIMweb....

:clap: :clap: :clap:

+1 to you Rajan Bhai. :)

I too was surprised after reading the PDF. The so called OFFICIAL wants to know the status and profile of some people and to greet them with GARLANDS but didn't wish to mention his own name and contact details in the faqs. :Confuso::Decepcionado:

Sorry Guys As already told I will not post anything regarding SpeakAsia here on rimweb, As some of the members feel that my credibility on forum as already down due to KD-which exhausted away few years back.. then respecting them it will be good for me to be quite.

Also Many my fellow friends on Rimweb feel its a BIG SCAM ,I respect their feelings and will not say anything as everyone has his own opinion...

Some feel its a Scam and some like me feel its a Boon...

So its better not to be in debate here..

Somebody if wants any sort of clarifications can chat with me or mail me at *** E-mail I.D. Removed, I would love to answer his all queries personally but please don't ask me anything regd. this to write on forum.

Also Some Queries which i feel is for basic knowledge purpose, i would like to answer is that Here in Speak Asia Its not Mandatory To Make any further members to get paid.

Paying 220$ (20$200) means 20$ (20$is registration fee valid for lifetime) + 200$ (200$ is subscription of an online e-zine valid for 52 weeks or say 1 year)

This e-zine is basically study material provided for the surveys you receive every week. Every e-zine has its own copyright which company distributes to its panelists every week.

*Company has a rule that every panelist should go through these e-zines before doing surveys so that he carry's gud knowledge to give his best possible opinion.

One person can earn from 4000/- to 40000/- INR per month by just doing surveys genuinely every week.

As per Capacity One Panelist can take maximum 9 subpanels by adding more subscriptions of 200$ each to his/her id with which he will in total receive 20 diff. surveys every week on Wednesday.

Eg : If Someone takes main panel for 220$ and adds two subpanels on his own id then every week he will receive 6 different surveys and earn 60$ per week or say 12000 INR per month (assuming 4 weeks in a month)

NOTE : All this surveys are different to avoid duplications. So u need to do 20 different surveys every week on your subpanels.

Payment Mode : is via Cash, Cheque, DD or Online Transfer in Indian Currency to the accounts of Franchisee of Speak Asia Online in India which are also listed on website.

As company currently not having its own office in India so they have Their allotted franchisees holders in India.

One Of the Franchisee address I am posting here is of Mumbai :

Franchsiee Name :

Speak India Online

Heera Panna Mall

55-A,First Floor

Near Oshiwada Police Station

Lohkandwala Mumbai

Contact Person : Mr. Piyush

You can visit there office for your own Authenticity and clarifications.

*Please a request from my side if you have any further query don't post here ask me on my gtalk or gmail id and please don't BOLD up the things here as it feels very bad pointing out like I have done any BIG SCAM :D

Anyways please enquire softly its my humble request.

Please follow this link to know about the conference / seminar schedule Of Speak Asia Online in various cities of India : *** (external link removed)

These are paid conferences for 20$ each seat accompanied with Lunch or Dinner ..

Anyone feels like interested to attend the conference can contact me personally before the ticket window gets opened and get a Sponsored Ticket of 1000/- from My side and have free Lunch/Dinner over there after attending the conference. :)

Please Note : Its not Mandatory for you to join Speak Asia after You attend the conference.

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Moderator's Note : Vikas, do not edit any of your post which has been edited by a moderator, as you did in this post.

Edited by Honest
<< Post Restored >>

Sorry Guys As already told I will not post anything regarding SpeakAsia here on rimweb, As some of the members feel that my credibility on forum as already down due to KD-which exhausted away few years back.. then respecting them it will be good for me to be quite.

Somebody if wants any sort of clarifications can chat with me or mail me at vikasmahajanz@gmail.com, I would love to answer his all queries personally but please don't ask me anything regd. this to write on forum.

Also Some Queries which i feel is for basic knowledge purpose, i would like to answer is that Here in Speak Asia Its not Mandatory To Make any further members to get paid.

Please follow this link to know about the conference / seminar schedule Of Speak Asia Online in various cities of India :

These are paid conferences for 20$ each seat accompanied with Lunch and Dinner ..

Anyone feels like interested to attend the conference can contact me personally before the ticket window gets opened and get a Sponsored Ticket of 1000/- from My side and have free Lunch/Dinner over there :P after attending the conference.

Please Note : Its not Mandatory for you to join Speak Asia after You attend the conference.

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Vikas Bhai....sabse pahle KD ki baat.....Do you feel shy to put it in its full form ????

You could have written KANAK DHARA or better KANAK DHARA SCAM, so that members should know exactly to what you are referring to. :)

You didn't responded to Rajan Bhai's questions in a proper way and just written another ARTICLE to further encourage fellow Rimwebians to join the so called Online Survey Scheme. Yes, your post above seems to be nothing but another ARTICLE which anyone can found on the net, published in many websites.

You earned through the forum by posting about such schemes and got the referrals too from here.....also you got the referrals by putting the external links in your signatures for the MLM scheme. And now when the fellow members want to have clarifications, you are telling not to ask anything here. Strange. :Confuso::Decepcionado:

It will be good for your reputation on the forum, if you answer all the questions by Rajan Bhai in a proper way (step by step). :)

And we never asked you about the next SEMINAR / CONFERENCE of the company....but still you posted the EXTERNAL LINK for the same. Posting links to MLM SITES is not allowed on the forum. You are just promoting the so called online survey schemes by posting the external links here.

^^^ Kamal Bhai mera link nazar aa gya aapko, rajan bhai ka link nazar nai aaya !!! Please check his post !!!! Only becoz he posted link to speakasia then only i posted !!!!

And why do i feel shy for anything... anyways I know my reputation Sirji....

Kanak dhara was not mine company i was just a member .... Ab company band ho gayi to ismein meri Galti hai kya !!!! ( ab aap is line ko bhi bold kar doge kya in red mein )

Moreover Posting here about speakasia i have not got anybody joined.... I had my personal conversations with Rimweb members through their personal chat id's...

I wont post now .... as i don't want to give any clarifications beyond this .....

Bhai Guarantee ki aap baat karte ho to mere ko aap yeh batao ki Rimweb par Kitne Mobiles sale hote hain Kaun kitni Guarantee deta hai ????

Please its a humble request ... I dont want to clarify more and its better not to ask me to post more abt speakasia here !!!!

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

Speak Asia seems genuine to me.. Its no MLM so i doubt it can hurt in any way.

Hey Vikas cool down.. as a guy i know u, u Celebrate life.. ill sort this out.. CHEERS.

@Vikas

We never said that SpeakAsia is fraud. The problem arises because you further posted the external link to the SEMINARS & CONFERENCES of the company.

And we don't have any personal issues with you and always encouraged and motivated you when you came with the products like MAGIC BULLET and WOODEN CHAINS. :)

And we never asked you about the next SEMINAR / CONFERENCE of the company....but still you posted the EXTERNAL LINK for the same. Posting links to MLM SITES is not allowed on the forum. You are just promoting the so called online survey schemes by posting the external links here.

Just a li'l query I can't resist asking - what is the harm in allowing the link? If someone wants to join up even after seeing all cautionary signboards, I feel its his choice.

I too really feel that if Vikas had answered the valid queries raised by our in-house CBI sleuth detective.gif , it would have appeared far more credible than writing another article on SA.

Just a li'l query I can't resist asking - what is the harm in allowing the link? If someone wants to join up even after seeing all cautionary signboards, I feel its his choice.

Raccoon Bhai.....

As per the forum rules, posting external links / hyperlinks are not allowed. Anyone found posting external links to MLM and Online Survey Schemes will be warned on immediate basis and the account will be put under moderation. Hope you got the answer of your querry. :)

Few of my doubts - from the point of view of a 'panelist' & as an extension to the ongoing CID probe:

* Why only fixed surveys? they have fixed clients each week/month? why not greater or lesser than 2 per week per panelist ?

* As they value our 'feedback' so much, why collect 11k under the garb of E-zine subscription, why cant they just say we need serious ppl who invest & dont take this survey as a joke.. that still makes sense.

* Surveys are very short & easy (which i finish in 5mins each, really my 5-10 mins is worth $10 ? Can't i sit whole day if they pay me like this ? Makes me feel they make is simple, as want to encourage more new panelists - usually ppl doubt their ability to earn 500 bucks for such surveys, thinking it will be draining.

* Each person can have upto 9 sub-panels (accounts), provided they pay 11k for each account.. So Speakasia values my 20 diff surveys a month only if a invest 11k x 10 accounts ? From where do you get these additional Clients/E-zines to feed my 18 extra surveys a month ? Google.. ?

* They keep having serious schemes & rewards for converting your E-wallet dollars into new subscriptions.. so basically try not to ask us for money transfer, take it in full from the new guy by paying back the $$ on his behalf.

* But, Parantu, Lekin, soon they will start flashing an Advert for which you need to compulsorily find the right answer (else it replays) before the actual survey... Now does this really mean they are expecting 'additional' revenue thru Ads also ? This really sounds more legitimate eh....

Anyways, I always had a feeling that maybe after 1-2 yrs it may wind up.. Vikas will agree that till today i tell him the same..

Yaar, lekin tab tak - Behti Ganga mein hath dho lete hain.. doesnt mean i endorse it, neither will i actively sign-up others as im not sure abt this myself.. Assuming its a fake, shouldn't happen that because of my recommendation & subsequent word of mouth, many lose money after 1-3 yrs down the line when this shuts.. its gonna come back.

But, if anybody can for-see that Sensex will only rise till 2012, why will anybody not invest & earn fokat ka money till then ?

1) Simple calculation hai, pay 11k

2) Make 4k each month thru 8 surveys..

Thats a 40% return, 3 months mein investment ki wasooli, uske baad kamai..

3) Karna hai to karo, Vikas ki aur na maro ! Riendo.gif

• Like 1

I want to stress that this is a mature discussion... No one needs to take it personally...

Speak Asia seems genuine to me.. Its no MLM so i doubt it can hurt in any way.

God Save The Queen!!! Riendo.gif

Yaar, lekin tab tak - Behti Ganga mein hath dho lete hain.. doesnt mean i endorse it, neither will i actively sign-up others as im not sure abt this myself.. Assuming its a fake, shouldn't happen that because of my recommendation & subsequent word of mouth, many lose money after 1-3 yrs down the line when this shuts.. its gonna come back.

But, if anybody can for-see that Sensex will only rise till 2012, why will anybody not invest & earn fokat ka money till then ?

1) Simple calculation hai, pay 11k

2) Make 4k each month thru 8 surveys..

Thats a 40% return, 3 months mein investment ki wasooli, uske baad kamai..

3) Karna hai to karo, Vikas ki aur na maro ! Riendo.gif

@ACS

Appreciate Some of your doubts....You ended up marketing it Intellectually... Riendo.gif

But Sensex is not going to SHUT DOWN...If it goes down...You can always wait for it to come up...Which eventually happens...So the comparisons are off the mark...And the timing factor to get out from such schemes can prove lethal for many because human greed & wish to make easy money has no parallel...Once Someone is IN... Invariably there is effort to maximize the earning by drawing more people...

And besides i am not at all conerned about FEW RICH people who can afford this as a Thrill OR a Hit and Miss Affair...

There are thousand others who are mistaking this as a means of Livelyhood...Who can't Afford to loose Even 12K... I have seen people committing suicide in the past after getting involved in such MLM's, recommending them to near & dear ones and when the bubble bursts losing the trust & faith of all friends & family...

Thousands of people visit RIMweb as Guests....And because there is a huge Trust Factor with this Forum unliike others.... Reputation of RIMweb is more important than worry about an Individual with a Past Track Record...

Besides "Karna hai to karo, Vikas ki aur na maro" is not fair... You never followed the same principle when raising doubts, queries about Sadikkbhai's Credibility for few unhappy customers out of thousands... And Posted your Views regularly about that in countless posts.... Sadikkbhai never ran away NOR He Will Ever...Here Mr. Vikas has one proven history of promoting Kanak Dhara, then it failing, then again promoting Speak Asia here (Through in a very subtle manner) as if nothing has happened..

Besides People who actually need to KNOW the full picture (Who can't afford losing money) are least likely to understand the complex workings of such schemes... That's why we had so many MLM's in the past...Taking Countless People's Money.....So the EXPOSE is intended for THEM...

@ALL

Why i asked those questions to Mr. Vikas Mahajan & not Generally....

-Because he is promoting Speak Asia here at RIMweb in a variety of ways....And Gaining Personally....It's one thing to just post about something & quite another to Promote it Actively...Subtly through the responses he has given...read the entire thread...

-By contacting RIMweb members through Chats, mails and trying to hawk this thing... I too received a pm from him to add him to my Gtalk....Don't know how many more will come in the net...

-Either he is very innocent because despite having a taste of one earlier Kanak Dhara which also he promoted actively... again he is doing the same for Speak Asia... OR!!!!

I just want to Ask One Question to Admin, Mods, Seniors & Other Members at RIMweb.... Did i do the right thing? Should i continue doing that? ... Thanks in Advance For Your Reply ... I will Post Anything in this thread once YOUR views are known...Because i spend a lot of time behind this and need to know myself whether i am wasting it in some Academic Moralistic Excercise OR it is helpful for Even a Single Member...

And my effort is only to contribute Whatever little i can to this Forum... Because i gained a Lot of Knowledge from it...

• Like 4