Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
faizone

Are There Websites That Really Pay!?

previous.gif I'd say most of your posts are amongst the most useful on Rimweb. I have often been amazed at your lengthy posts and have wondered how much time you might be devoting to Rimweb. On the other hand, I often don't even have time to read thru all of everyday's posts.

Besides all the queries you have raised are quite legit. I someone has nothing to hide, he should not have issues in answering any legit queries.

I'm sure most others here will say the same.

In a nutshell - keep up the awesome work. good.gif

Edited by raccoon

@rajan

pl continue the good work. and you reply above was terrific .we can understand the pain it takes to sense if something is fishy and to write back.you are worth calling a good Samaritan.+1 to you

+1 again dear Rajan, for the rebuttal & keep up the good work youre doing buddy..

Infact, recently i was discussing with a Mod, how you're turning out to be an asset for this Forum.. so dont have any doubts on that one.

But sadly, u misunderstand my intentions.. maybe like you, some will feel im supporting Vikas/Speakasia.. Thats sometimes the problem when you hold moderate views on a sensitive subject..

As explained, i have my own share of doubts & i personally feel that its a fraud/MLM/chain system.. & im not doing 'reverse publicity' if there is such a term.

Regarding the calculation, im only talking abt the returns as i saw it, after getting into it.. maybe i shud've specified that its 'My calculation'.

I hope members are now more cautioned about Speakasia.. but problem is the more we talk abt this, in a way, the more publicity it gains.. & thats what maybe im being accused of, although i've no qualms of calling it a fraud / MLM etc..

But atleast i hold Moderate views.. you're now talking as if u know an MLM/Fraud & are on the other extreme where Vikas sits!

Problem with Vikas, i feel is that he gets too involved..

Example of Sensex was a bad one ?

Long back i wrote some 10 points (although sarcastically) abt some 'how to invest in Sensex' Topic.. again behti ganga wala concept applies here.. according to me, its just rotation of money among a bunch of ppl, then FIIs changed it, now many are dependent on them in a way. (talking strictly abt short term investors/speculators here who fit in the suicide category)

And yes, Sensex wont go anywhere, but the ups & downs we related to old & new MLMs, thats what i meant..

Thats what ppl should do, even if they know that it in future earnings may get wiped out, they pull out.. else don't they also commit suicide ?

Need your advise / views also on Stock market in some appropriate topic we find.. that will be a nice one for all.

And yes, maybe the last sentence was again a bad one, it wasnt to support Vikas, it was meant to be a gag line..

With regards to comparisons with Sadik's sell topics.. I wasn't happy with the quality & breakage of the Grinder purchased thru Vikas & have made it quite evident on Vikas' magic bullet topic 2-3 times.. else i wouldn't have brought it to the notice of others in the first place.

Same with Sadik, call us mad but we have criticized, appreciated & bought phones at the same time... till date i enquire with Zaid.

Bhai Guarantee ki aap baat karte ho to mere ko aap yeh batao ki Rimweb par Kitne Mobiles sale hote hain Kaun kitni Guarantee deta hai ????

Vikas Bhai....atleast in that case one can see and feel the physical product. But in case of online surveys....????

The same is the case with your Magic Bullet, Nicer Dicer, Wooden Chains etc....we can atleast see the physical product. Did we raised fingers for any of the physical product you sold on the forum in the past ?

And why did you edited your post number 91 in this thread ? For your knowledge let me tell you that if a Moderator edit your post, then you are not allowed to edit that post further for any reasons.. You not only edited your post but removed the remarks (i.e. external link removed) which was put by me in that post. You yourself are giving us the reasons to warn you multiple times.

I want to stress that this is a mature discussion... No one needs to take it personally...

And besides i am not at all conerned about FEW RICH people who can afford this as a Thrill OR a Hit and Miss Affair...

There are thousand others who are mistaking this as a means of Livelyhood...Who can't Afford to loose Even 12K... I have seen people committing suicide in the past after getting involved in such MLM's, recommending them to near & dear ones and when the bubble bursts losing the trust & faith of all friends & family...

Thousands of people visit RIMweb as Guests....And because there is a huge Trust Factor with this Forum unliike others.... Reputation of RIMweb is more important than worry about an Individual with a Past Track Record...

@ALL

Why i asked those questions to Mr. Vikas Mahajan & not Generally....

-Because he is promoting Speak Asia here at RIMweb in a variety of ways....And Gaining Personally....It's one thing to just post about something & quite another to Promote it Actively...Subtly through the responses he has given...read the entire thread...

-By contacting RIMweb members through Chats, mails and trying to hawk this thing... I too received a pm from him to add him to my Gtalk....Don't know how many more will come in the net...

I just want to Ask One Question to Admin, Mods, Seniors & Other Members at RIMweb.... Did i do the right thing? Should i continue doing that? ...

And my effort is only to contribute Whatever little i can to this Forum... Because i gained a Lot of Knowledge from it...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rajan Bhai +1 to you for your wonderful and to the point reply. :)

I agree with you 100% when you say there are many people who can't afford to lose such amount. Infact the newspapers has been flooded with such incidents where many people ended up their lives after losing their hard earned money to so called scams.

I also agree with you on the fact that thousands of guests too visit Rimweb daily and the reputation of Rimweb is much more important than anyone else. :)

And Rajan Bhai, you haven't done anything wrong in your posts in this thread. All that you posted are TRUE FACTS. We don't have any problems if you continue posting some more facts in the future. Keep up the good work buddy for the benefit of the community. :)

I hope members are now more cautioned about Speakasia.. but problem is the more we talk abt this, in a way, the more publicity it gains.. & thats what maybe im being accused of, although i've no qualms of calling it a fraud / MLM etc..

Jayanth Bhai, no one accused you yaar. Don't take Rajan Bhai's words personally. You both are really helpful to the forum in many ways. :)

Keep up the good work friends. :)

<< Topic Pinned >> :)

Raccoon Bhai.....

As per the forum rules, posting external links / hyperlinks are not allowed. Anyone found posting external links to MLM and Online Survey Schemes will be warned on immediate basis and the account will be put under moderation. Hope you got the answer of your querry. :)

But these rules are in place to protect people from possible scams, right? Or is there some other reason? And if the intention is to protect them from the scams, then that objective is very well met by all the questions raised in the thread. Any intelligent person should be able to make up his own decision based on that.

Edited by raccoon

^^^

Raccoon Bhai....the rules are meant for many reasons....to protect possible scams and not to allow advertise other websites through the means of our forum. Many members come to just advertise their own websites on such communities, they put links in their posts / signatures etc. Thats why putting external links is not allowed.

Bhai, problems starts when people don't read the entire thread.....they just start assuming on the base of one single post. If all visitors including guests and members read the entire thread then only one can get the true picture.

Any intelligent person should be able to make up his own decision based on that.

Raccoon Bhai.....I personally observed when GREED comes in human mind then no intelligence works. Not in all cases though. Some intellectual people will definetely make their mind according to the discussions. :)

Friends As being panelist of speakasia i have been answered to all my queries very nicely by one of the officials of the company... So i wanted to share these things with my rimweb friends so that more queries can be asked !!!

* ATTACHMENT REMOVED

And also, I have been a panelist from quite some time now and have been earning from it as well .

IT ACTUALLY PAYS FOR YOUR GENUINE OPINION

Regards

Tushar Bhai, waiting for your reply. We like to know the source of your PDF file. From where did you get the file and when ?

Also do mention the name of the official from whom you got the reply. :)

previous.gif The 1st point is valid, but as for the 2nd one, I'd say that if anybody is ready to put in his hard-earned cash without doing any research or background checks, and that too in these kind of schemes, then he probably deserves to be parted with his cash. I say "probably deserves to" in the sense that, given the number of scams, frauds, fly-by-night operators, etc., in this country, one can be pretty sure that he will loose his money some other way, if not thru Rimweb. At least thats how I'd think.

And really, someone should not take away someones right to be robbed/conned either. tongue.gif After all, that also is part of someone's freedom.

Edited by raccoon

^^^

Raccoon Bhai, you know why I like your posts ?

Because you keep asking... :)

Yes in order to know more one should have to keep asking. Your questions will definetely be helpful to clear the doubts for those who don't ask due to certain reasons. :)

And we love to reply yaar. :)

And really, someone should not take away someones right to be robbed/conned either. tongue.gif After all, that also is part of someone's freedom.

Ha ha ha .... right to be robbed.... :rofl_200: lol

Friends, you must have heard about CITY LIMOUZINE Scam and SHREE OM SAI NATH CAR ON RENT Scam. If not, then just search about both these scams in google and you will get to know how these scamsters duped innocent people to the tune of several crores of rupees.

Many of the people I know lost around more then 20 Lakhs due to such scams. :(

Some of the losers are my relatives and friends, who told me about all this after they lost there hard earned money to these scamsters. :(

Most of these MLM schemes are nothing but fraud.

I had seen families ruined due to these scams....some have lost their JEEVAN BHAR KI KAMAAYEE, and some have sold their WIVE'S JEWELLERY and invested in such schemes.

They are now left with nothing but tears. :(

There is no substitute to hard work and no one would ever work for others. So expecting any one to make profit for others and if made give it to other is impossible. This is my philosophy.

• Like 2

I had got the answer in reply from Ritesh Jpal (Regional Head of Mumbai) and created the pdf myself so that it didn't get long enough in the post.

I had asked these question recently and got the answer few days ago and thought of posting it on the forum.

There is no substitute to hard work and no one would ever work for others. So expecting any one to make profit for others and if made give it to other is impossible. This is my philosophy.

Well said Kalpak Bhai. +1 :)

I had got the answer in reply from Ritesh Jpal (Regional Head of Mumbai) and created the pdf myself so that it didn't get long enough in the post.

I had asked these question recently and got the answer few days ago and thought of posting it on the forum.

Good to see your reply dear Tushar Bhai. :)

A simple plain pdf would have worked. What was the need to put logos of the company in that pdf when you were creating the PDF as an individual and not as the company's representative ?

Anyways, see the below reply, it is mentioned that the company will open its office in India in Goregaon Mumbai in March-April 2011, then from where did this so called REGIONAL HEAD OF MUMBAI emerged now ???

Strange. :Confuso::Decepcionado:

Also Payments are on time and Company is also now Opening its Corporate office in INDIA in Goregaon Mumbai in March-April 2011.... Jiske baad sabke muh apne aap hi band ho jaayenge ...

guys there is no short cut for earning money/being successful, if you want want to earn money or want to become successful you need to work hard, this is my funda to live life.

you cant get any of these by just fiiling the surveys.

all these type of thing are like bubble, grow upto a certain size and then definitely burst, vikas may be earning money from this but this is not going to continue for life, if this type of scheme continue for life, there might not be any Bill gates/ dhiru bhai ambani / michal dell, sab ye hi scheme se ammer banne ka sapna dekhte.

I remember in my graduation days, my BEST friend got involved in some e-biz named company and forced me to join, i attended 1 meeting and understand whole scenario.

I denied to join and tell my friend to stay away from this, but he didnt listen to me. he was sleeping in dreams of KARIZMA bike (e biz people were promoting karizma bike i dnt know why ?)

ye e biz naam ki bimari humari dosti par bhari pad gayi and he gradually left contact with me.

but 1 din ye bubble bhi burst hua, but till date our relation is only formal.

guys for your info i have invested some money in stock market when it was at low on 10-11 feb and now it is up, temporarily hi sahi i guess the bottom of market. :Sorprendido:

• Like 2

guys there is no short cut for earning money/being successful, if you want want to earn money or want to become successful you need to work hard, this is my funda to live life.

you cant get any of these by just fiiling the surveys.

all these type of thing are like bubble, grow upto a certain size and then definitely burst, vikas may be earning money from this but this is not going to continue for life, if this type of scheme continue for life, there might not be any Bill gates/ dhiru bhai ambani / michal dell, sab ye hi scheme se ammer banne ka sapna dekhte.

There's no shortcut to success.....Well Said dear Amit +1 :)

kamal sir you know what ?

I was watching this thread since 1-2 weeks, and could nt understand the full form of MLM

itna aalsi hoon ki lappy pe hoye hue bhi kabhi koshish nahi ki jann ne ki ye MLM hai kya ?

but aaj maine ye kadam utha hi liya aur daal diya google me MLM,

and the result was in front of me MULTI LEVEL MARKETING

to bhaiya ye kahani hai MLM ki

Vikas bhai one suggestion for you. Answer all the questions on this forum itself rather then doing it personally becoz this would help us all in clearing our doubts. I work in a call centre and me alon with 3 of my friends are waiting for the official branch to open in Mumbai so that we can come to know what is this exactly speak asia online and how does it work.

I will invest money if its genuine and will post it up in this forum so that it could help others also. If its a question of 220$ then we all 3 friends will contribute this amount amongest ourselves and invest it first so that we are not so shocked if we loose it up. Mtalab itna dukhi toh nahi hoge hamlog ki itna saara paisa chala gaya.

Ritesh J Pal is a Franchise owner as well as Regional Head of Mumbai which is appointed by Speakasia .

Why allow such promotions on rimweb?

So far I have always mentioned that IMO or IMHO or never put across my view points as ultimate view points. But these are big time scams. AMWAY, HERBALIFE, FOREVER LIVING and many many others are nothing but scam.. There has been Indian companies like MODICARE and innumerable local companies.

Business which can not be explained mathematically is SCAM

To read more google is best friend.

few of web sites / pages I found very interesting are

http://www.merchantsofdeception.com/ (This site is suspended recently)

http://scam.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1 (Read this forum first before subscribing to such scams and loosing hard earned money)

www.scambusters.org/onlinesurveys.html

http://answers.googl...dview?id=448432

http://k0lee.com/2008/02/the-mathematics-of-mlms/

http://www.mlmwatch.org/01General/10lies.html (Contains old reports but scams are scams modus operandi remains same and greed of people is also same since centuries)

I really appreciate DKALIEji's straight way of putting across his view point and I agree with his view point. This thread has became nothng but MURGA BANANE KA AUR PAISE DUBANE KA THREAD.

Edited by kshah
  • Like 2

Yes, i also finally joined after paying 11k. (@Vikasmahajan ne jeene mushkil kar diya tha Riendo.gif)

But frankly too lazy to take the 1st survey as they first send an Ezine - thats an E-magazine, read it & then take the survey.

2nd weeks's survey has also piled in the backlog..

But will eventually have to finish all today/tomo., as i have spent 11k already on it...

Now i can only hope for the best..

These kind of businesses thrives on SHAMELESS NESS of its member , more the shamelessness, more BAKRA means more MONEY. They teach nothing but how to be shameless, in modern days management jargons its called as persistence. APNE CHOTE GAIN KE LIYE KOI BHI KITNA PERSISTENTLY SHAMELESS HO SAKTA HAI USKE PROPORTION ME USKO BAKRE MILTE HAI. :Equivocado:

• Like 2

Why allow such promotions on rimweb?

So far I have always mentioned that IMO or IMHO or never put across my view points as ultimate view points. But these are big time scams. AMWAY, HERBALIFE, FOREVER LIVING and many many others are nothing but scam.. There has been Indian companies like MODICARE and innumerable local companies.

Business which can not be explained mathematically is SCAM

To read more google is best friend.

few of web sites / pages I found very interesting are

http://www.merchantsofdeception.com/ (This site is suspended recently)

http://scam.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1 (Read this forum first before subscribing to such scams and loosing hard earned money)

www.scambusters.org/onlinesurveys.html

http://answers.googl...dview?id=448432

http://k0lee.com/2008/02/the-mathematics-of-mlms/

http://www.mlmwatch.org/01General/10lies.html (Contains old reports but scams are scams modus operandi remains same and greed of people is also same since centuries)

I really appreciate DKALIEji's straight way of putting across his view point and I agree with his view point. This thread has became nothng but MURGA BANANE KA AUR PAISE DUBANE KA THREAD.

They teach nothing but how to be shameless, in modern days management jargons its called as persistence. APNE CHOTE GAIN KE LIYE KOI BHI KITNA PERSISTENTLY SHAMELESS HO SAKTA HAI USKE PROPORTION ME USKO BAKRE MILTE HAI. :Equivocado:

Very correct Kalpak Ji...very correct. +1 to you.

Thanks for giving the useful links. :)

We never appreciated such promotions on the forum thats why always been strict when any member tries to promote such MLM schemes and Online Survey Schemes.....

9 pages of discussion on useless thing - instead it would have been more productive if one would have read or at least EyeD 2-3 Playboy Mags.

@kshah, Amway too is a scam? ohmy.gif On what basis?

Ok, I don't know about the business model, but I use some of their products and they are good! Some of course seem to be rip-offs, some are just average and overpriced but a couple are quite good and we have been using them.

Edited by raccoon

:previous:

Product and business are independent areas. It is not necessary that scamsters do not sell or make good products.

AMWAY, is MLM and if MLM chain is completed as they say, company can not survive for even 2 years. What is business of AMWAY? To sell starter kits or product? They charge starter kits for a good sum (Before 10 years it was 2000, in which they were used to give products worth some 700-800 and remaining literature and study materials). If they are really not scamsters, they should train people to get maximum business. They know 98% people are going to quit because they can not BE AS SHAMELESS AS THEY WANT. They give them atleast 1000 bucks.

Remaining 2% people sells product shamelessly, out of which few customers like those product and they become regular consumers so that they KEEP ON SEARCHING SHAMELESS AGENTS to buy product of their liking so their earnings goes on.

Because American government became strict on AMWAY they shifted their HQ to Australia. Now its not american company.

• Like 2