Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
faizone

Are There Websites That Really Pay!?

:previous:

Product and business are independent areas. It is not necessary that scamsters do not sell or make good products.

AMWAY, is MLM and if MLM chain is completed as they say, company can not survive for even 2 years. What is business of AMWAY? To sell starter kits or product? They charge starter kits for a good sum (Before 10 years it was 2000, in which they were used to give products worth some 700-800 and remaining literature and study materials). If they are really not scamsters, they should train people to get maximum business. They know 98% people are going to quit because they can not BE AS SHAMELESS AS THEY WANT. They give them atleast 1000 bucks.

Remaining 2% people sells product shamelessly, out of which few customers like those product and they become regular consumers so that they KEEP ON SEARCHING SHAMELESS AGENTS to buy product of their liking so their earnings goes on.

Because American government became strict on AMWAY they shifted their HQ to Australia. Now its not american company.

Sirji FLP -: Forever Living Products is a Amrican Based company and running on Direct Sales system so called MLM . There all products are manufactured in America and are stamped "Made in America" only and moreover are very effective as many people using them and have positive results. I also use some of there aloevera products which are very useful Daily health supplements.

FLP is running successfully in more than 135 countries all over world and in India only its more than 10 years running successfully...

I dont understand one thing Why You all here feel all MLM are Big scam?? where as companies like forever and Amway are running very successfully from past many years and have very huge list of success stories also... any ways now dont take it as my promotion to these two companies plzzzz.

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

I suggest this forum is regarding phones, so lets just stick to the main reason and not allow this kind of discussion/promotion anyways!

Kamal ji, why dont you mods have a discussion over it and Ban such kind of discussion/promotion by any means?

Product and business are independent areas. It is not necessary that scamsters do not sell or make good products.

AMWAY, is MLM and if MLM chain is completed as they say, company can not survive for even 2 years. What is business of AMWAY? To sell starter kits or product? They charge starter kits for a good sum (Before 10 years it was 2000, in which they were used to give products worth some 700-800 and remaining literature and study materials). If they are really not scamsters, they should train people to get maximum business. They know 98% people are going to quit because they can not BE AS SHAMELESS AS THEY WANT. They give them atleast 1000 bucks.

Remaining 2% people sells product shamelessly, out of which few customers like those product and they become regular consumers so that they KEEP ON SEARCHING SHAMELESS AGENTS to buy product of their liking so their earnings goes on.

Because American government became strict on AMWAY they shifted their HQ to Australia. Now its not american company.

Hmm, ok. Product and business is of course different. Anyway, I like couple of their products... hope they don't go bust... hehe!

previous.gifwell sumitbhai i think promotions should not be allowed but this kind of discussion should always be there in our forum and I will request mods to not to close this thread ever so that everyone can come to know about such kind of MLM scams and also this should not be taken personally by anyone. I really salute kamal sir and rajan bhai for their effort and sharp eyes.

I have a request to vikas bhai you have such a good reputation here; if something goes wrong with this company you will loose all the trust. Now this whole thread is becoming like you are defending speakasia. One thing you will also be agree that here members will join bcause you are from rimweb not because speakasia is a genuine company. So if something wrong happens; in that case your statement like in previous company KD "ab company band ho gyi to mera kya kasur..." do you think will be really justifiable.

I know tushar also. I did 2 or 3 deals with him such a genuine guy with always ready to help nature. Why to defend or promote these things where your all hard earned reputation will be spoiled.

Lets go back to mobile discussions and have fun all. Rajan bhai ek thread likhni hai help karotongue.gif....

Edited by amit.shippie
  • Like 1

I was actually referring to discussions related join and not talking about their pro/cons!

I agree that this thread should remain alive to keep us all updated to the scams that happen every now and then!

• Like 1

9 pages of discussion on useless thing - instead it would have been more productive if one would have read or at least EyeD 2-3 Playboy Mags.

Genius Babu....not useless but Knowledgeable. :)

Kamal ji, why dont you mods have a discussion over it and Ban such kind of discussion/promotion by any means?

Sumit Bhai, banning a discussion is not the solution because we believe in Democracy. :)

But definetely we can ban promotional activities like that forever.

well sumitbhai i think promotions should not be allowed but this kind of discussion should always be there in our forum and I will request mods to not to close this thread ever so that everyone can come to know about such kind of MLM scams and also this should not be taken personally by anyone. I really salute kamal sir and rajan bhai for their effort and sharp eyes.

I have a request to vikas bhai you have such a good reputation here; if something goes wrong with this company you will loose all the trust. Now this whole thread is becoming like you are defending speakasia. One thing you will also be agree that here members will join bcause you are from rimweb not because speakasia is a genuine company. So if something wrong happens; in that case your statement like in previous company KD "ab company band ho gyi to mera kya kasur..." do you think will be really justifiable

Amit Ji not to worry, this thread will remain open forever. :)

• Like 1

Friends As being panelist of speakasia i have been answered to all my queries very nicely by one of the officials of the company... So i wanted to share these things with my rimweb friends so that more queries can be asked !!!

* ATTACHMENT REMOVED

And also, I have been a panelist from quite some time now and have been earning from it as well .

IT ACTUALLY PAYS FOR YOUR GENUINE OPINION

Regards

I had got the answer in reply from Ritesh Jpal (Regional Head of Mumbai) and created the pdf myself so that it didn't get long enough in the post.

I had asked these question recently and got the answer few days ago and thought of posting it on the forum.

My dear Tushar, we really appreciate your co-operation. :)

For the benefit of the community, kindly provide the following information :

1. Was all the questions in this PDF framed by you ?

2. Kindly provide the email address on which you mailed the Regional Head.

3. On which date you sent the email and on which date you got the reply from the Regional Head ?

4. Provide the exact name of the Franchisee, his Email I.D., his Complete Address and his Telephone Numbers.

It will be highly appreciable if you can produce the original email here on the forum for the benefit of the community. :)

3. On which date you sent the email and on which date you got the reply from the Regional Head ?

4. Provide the exact name of the Franchisee, his Email I.D., his Complete Address and his Telephone Numbers.

It will be highly appreciable if you can produce the original email here on the forum for the benefit of the community. :)

1. Yes, and I think these are all common queries .

2. Sorry, I cannot provide the email address .

3. Does it really matter ...???

4. Franchisee Name is : Speak India Online

Franchisee details can be found at the company's website .

Please see, I am not promoting anything and just wanted to share the facts .

<< Post Number 91 restored >> which was edited by Vikas Mahajanz.

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/18446-are-there-websites-that-really-pay/page__view__findpost__p__221956

@Vikas

You are not supposed to edit any of your post (so called articles) further, if the moderator has edited your post.

but aaj maine ye kadam utha hi liya aur daal diya google me MLM,

and the result was in front of me MULTI LEVEL MARKETING

to bhaiya ye kahani hai MLM ki

[/size]

Amit Bhai....thoda aur search kar letey toh achha hota.....yani instead searching for only MLM you should have searched for : MLM SCAMS, MLM FRAUD, etc......

Fir dekhte kya kya results milte apko. :)

So We have Now total of 5 Panelists in Speak Asia (Asia's Largest Online Paid Survey Group Portal) from Our Beloved Forum Rimweb :)

1. ACS

2. Greatest

3. Tushar163

4. Rahujas

5. Phonegeek

6. Me ( vikasmahajanz )

Reviews from all panelists are awaited :)

Friends As being panelist of speakasia i have been answered to all my queries very nicely by one of the officials of the company... So i wanted to share these things with my rimweb friends so that more queries can be asked !!!

* ATTACHMENT REMOVED

And also, I have been a panelist from quite some time now and have been earning from it as well .

Regards

* ATTACHMENT REMOVED

Regards

Tushar Bhai, waiting for your reply. We like to know the source of your PDF file. From where did you get the file and when ?

Also do mention the name of the official from whom you got the reply. :)

I had got the answer in reply from Ritesh Jpal (Regional Head of Mumbai) and created the pdf myself so that it didn't get long enough in the post.

I had asked these question recently and got the answer few days ago and thought of posting it on the forum.

Good to see your reply dear Tushar Bhai. :)

A simple plain pdf would have worked. What was the need to put logos of the company in that pdf when you were creating the PDF as an individual and not as the company's representative ?

Anyways, see the below reply, it is mentioned that the company will open its office in India in Goregaon Mumbai in March-April 2011, then from where did this so called REGIONAL HEAD OF MUMBAI emerged now ???

Strange. :Confuso::Decepcionado:

Also Payments are on time and Company is also now Opening its Corporate office in INDIA in Goregaon Mumbai in March-April 2011.... Jiske baad sabke muh apne aap hi band ho jaayenge ...

Ritesh J Pal is a Franchise owner as well as Regional Head of Mumbai which is appointed by Speakasia .

* ATTACHMENT REMOVED

Regards

1. Yes, and I think these are all common queries .

2. Sorry, I cannot provide the email address .

3. Does it really matter ...???

4. Franchisee Name is : Speak India Online

Franchisee details can be found at the company's website .

Please see, I am not promoting anything and just wanted to share the facts .

Dear Tushar Bhai

As can be seen above you became a Panelist of SpeakAsia around 1st Week of February 2011.

Then on 19th February, You Posted the PDF file...Where you mentioned that "I have been answered to all my queries very nicely by one of the officials of the company...So I wanted to share these things with my rimweb friends so that MORE QUERIES Can be asked...Then you mentioned "I have been a panelist from quite some time now and have been earning from it as well..IT ACTUALLY PAYS FOR YOUR GENUINE OPINION"

You became so sure in such a SHORT PERIOD?

So this is your ENDORSEMENT about genuinity of Speak Asia & SUBTLE Promotion of the same....

Then you mentioned that you received the replies to your QUERIES From One Ritesh Jpal (Regional Head of Mumbai) but Created the PDF yourself with all logos and publicity material AND You also mentioned Ritesh J Pal is a FRANCHISE OWNER as well as REGIONAL HEAD OF Mumbai...

So the 4 simple questions was asked to you....

But you haven't answered a single question at all...Instead asking us what is necessary...

We wanted to know the Name, Address, Email ID & Telephone number of this FRANCHISE OWNER Mr Ritesh Jpal who you claimed also doubles up as REGIONAL HEAD of Mumbai...

For Your Kind Information... NOWHERE on the Speak Asia site... Any Address, Telephone No. of ANY of the Franchise operating in India is given...Again you are contradicting yourself by saying that Franchise name is Speak India Online whereas earlier you said "One of The Franchise Owner in Mumbai"...

NOW YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:

Answer all the questions in a transparent manner without being fudgy..dudgy...ELSE You are at the risk of losing Your Hard Earned Reputation Here..... For Not a Good Reason.. & For Someone Else..

OR

If the TRUE FACTS about that PDF is something else, share the same here HONESTLY with an OPEN HEART..... Which will ADD to Your Reputation....

CHOICE IS ENTIRELY YOURS...

^^^

Sir ji, Please get your facts right, I had joined Speakasiaonline on 23rd December 2010. I had written "IT ACTUALLY PAYS FOR YOUR GENUINE OPINION" because by end of January I had received my first survey income and hence got sure of it.

But if I had not done my survey work then i wouldn't have got paid. So it clears one thing here that I was actually paid for doing work here and also for my Genuine Opinion.

I didn't thought that sharing information (pdf) will create so many doubts in your mind.

I only have his name and his email id which is already there on the website as I told you earlier. Now if you want I can PM you the link but cannot post it here just to avoid breaking of any rules.

Edited by tushar_163

Making any FAQ using logo of third party without explicit permission itself is fishy.

• Like 1

arrey karne do naa yaar in sab ko... hamari bhais ka kya le lenge... everyone is free to take his decision on his own... in life many things click, many dont... lets leave at that and stop harrassing them... people have been amply warned about these things... no need pursuing this further...

• Like 1

Aapki bhais ko to kya...uska doodh bhi koi chura nahi sakta...Kyuki You are an Intelligent, Mature, Smart , Battle hardened, Exposed to rough and tough of Life kind of Person...And hence can take such decisions in balanced manner...Unfortunately many are not...

The concern is for People like Chandannasta...Lol i see you and all other seniors have guided him in countless threads AFTER he jumped into endless misadventures primarily because of innocence and taking things at face value... At that time also you and other seniors could have simply ignored that saying...If Someone has taken a decision on his own...Let him face the consequences.... Hamara Kya Lena Dena.... But you and others did not do that.... Because of the inherent basic human goodness...

Here the effort is to save people before they Jump into the Frying Pan...You may call it Stupidity and waste of time...But may be take it a Help to the Community....And i don't think help to the community consists in only the Technical help or contribution as a member...Because RIMweb is not a Such an Informal Forum...We all share strong personal bonds here...And many a times go out of the way to help others for the most mundane things...

And where is the harrassment? Since there have been Open Marketing of Such things in subtle manner using RIMweb platform for personal benefit...That's the Problem..And even after that this display of shamelesness as KSHAH very rightly said...Still when logical questions about the validity of those stupid marketing claims were asked...Not a single one was answered...Instead the Effort is to Run Down Basic Intelligence...Continue Marketing...

Nobody would have bothered had this been done at an individual level...I don't think we are being trying to be more MORAL than others...That's not the point...

Again i am Sorry if any of the above is going to hurt you...Lol...I don't wanna loose my dear friends for such stupid reasons...But raha nahi gaya to thoughts share kar liye...

• Like 4

Version No. : 01

Internet Ref No. : 1009150094

Beneficiary

Name : CHANDAN NASTA Account No. : 00021500024166

Beneficiary Bank : HDFC BANK LTD

Address(including City) : INDIA Address(including City) : MUMBAI KHARWEST SWAGATAM OPP KHAR

: : POLICE STN S V ROAD KHAR WEST

: : MUMBAI 400052

Beneficiary Identification No. : Country : India

SWIFT Code : HDFCINBBXXX

Clearing Code :

Settlement

Pay Amount : USD 686.00

Debit Account : USD 380-908-576-5 SPEAKASIA ONLINE PTE LTD

Charges : All charges to be paid by me (OUR)

Payment Details : PAYMANT TO CHANDAN NASTA

Exchange Rate : Use Prevailing Board Rates

Exchange Rate

The FX rate shown is indicative only and may differ from the actual rate applied by the Bank at the date and time of processing. : 1.0

Equivalent Amount : USD 686.00

Tolerance Rate : 1.0

I had just invested Rs. 11000 Rs. and made some few referrals under me and this is what I have earned in just 1 month after making so many people under my downline. Also still making more and more referrals under me. If you people got any questions you can ask me. I am from Mumbai and I am very very happy to be a proud member of Speak Asia. I don know what more should I say but I think that I need to change my lifestyle first and buy a new house for my mom after have saved enough money. I am 101% sure that speak asia online will help me in doing so as per my performance and with god's grace

• Like 1

Yeh to hona hi tha,

Non of this marketings chains has ever sustained

Rimweb's NUMERO UNO detective on JOB, now he will expose all scams. There is no alternate to hard work both physical and mental. These are all scams and short cuts.

• Like 3

Ezzzzatly I agree to Kalpak ji....

Bhai CID aap ka bada hanth hai isme..... U know all ... Can u tell how many GF I have

Can u tell how many GF I have

doc, CID has to rome across country for the findings.. :P

@DOC

WOH BHI BHUL GAYE KI DETECTIVE SERVICES CHAHIYE?

PAHLE BACHE DHUNDHWAO TABHI TO DNA TEST SE GF KA PATA CHALEGA