Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
faizone

Are There Websites That Really Pay!?

previous.gifTears in my eyes with uncontrollable laughter generated. haha.gif

Human greed and stupidity knows no bounds. The race is really between which one gets the first place.

Wow, that just made my day too... rofl_200.gifContento.gifjumpy.gif

Edited by raccoon

Well I would beg to differ here. The only people who are actually laughing are the ones who started the scam. The common man who thought this was a legitimate way to earn some extra money invested his hard earned money in the vain hope of increasing it. The man on the street is the one who has been the hardest hit with the breaking up of Speakasia.

previous.gif Probably not true. Given the nature of these ponzi schemes, the ones who started new would have actually made some money. Edited by raccoon

Well generally the ones who start new are never the common man on the street but people who either have inside information or just plain lucky. The normal person sees the success that the starters enjoy and try and latch on to the same success which is when they end up losing money.

And by the way, the name of this topic either needs to be changed to "Discussions on Speakasia" :) or else we should also discuss other websites here. I am sure there are other websites that do pay actually. Something like pay to click?

Dear Vikas

If Speakasia is not a fraud then why didn't it follow all Processes as per Indian law before launching, which it has now been forced to do so.

I Have Received this letter to RBI from Management of Speak Asia Online via email.

zl7q8i.jpg

2enqcdv.jpg

:previous:

post-41169-0-31260900-1312617110_thumb.j

As per letter attached above, Speak Asia approached the Court on 14th July.. then how can the order be passed on 12th July???

Kindly also share the case no., so that we can read the original order passed by the Hon'ble High Court on its website..

:previous:

You are right i have also just seen this typing mistake and informed the management regd. this via email...

Thanks for notifying dear...

^^^^ You Can Check this Link for details : http://assets.speakasiaonline.com/static_popup/news_25072011_2.html

In This link some further links/letters are attached which were send to different authorities by Speak Asia.

High Court Order No : 1356/2011 is attached Dated 14/July/2011

Speak Asia Vs RBI High court.pdf

Well all said and done, has any of the panelists of Speakasia got money (resumed rather)?

if you want to earn money from these online schemes you should just take out a little amount of money ( if you like to gamble) make profit out of it but do not invest more out of greed as you will lose all the money in the long run

I too invested in a few such schemes but I only invest Rs 10,000/- (and that too in one scheme at a time) and never more than that even if I am getting good returns because I know if I go for more (i.e. become greedy) I will lose more than I earn

Sirji Speak Asia has itself come up with Exit Refund Policy :

Dear SpeakAsians,

We have launched the Exit Option on 10th September 2011 which is open for all the panellist who wish to leave our family. Since our website and server is under the control of EOW Mumbai as a part of the on-going investigation, we are unable to launch any new information on that website in-order to keep you all updated and to find a platform to launch the exit option. We have registered a new official company site which is www.speakasiamarketing.com, this site is legitimate and is registered under the company’s name. So anyone of our family who wants to leave us can go to the above mention website and submit the details for the exit option.

Regards,

Harender Kaur

Chairperson & CEO

Have a look on these links :

293278_2388948801555_1185874824_32969274_290095696_n.jpg

Official Blog of Company : http://speakasiaonlinemarketing.blogspot.com/

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0lB1vO5gHgo/Tm3vbg4Lr4I/AAAAAAAAABI/u04bE5qjdbI/s1600/002.jpg

http://www.speakasiamarketing.com/

http://www.navabharat.biz/mum/11Sep2011/News.htm?img1=Map/M7e.jpg

Regards

Vikas Mahajan

I wonder when the next Ponzi scheme would be launched and more people fall prey to it?

@Honest, the article on an MBA graduate losing Rs 14 Crore was incorrect. He did not lose that much. He says (I quote from the article) I sold personal identification numbers (PINs) and empanelled many sub-panelists. I gave the company a business of Rs 14 crore. I was promised a 3% commission on every PIN of Rs 10,000.

Somewhere along, news articles tend to sensationalise. I was wondering who was fooling enough to invest Rs 14 cr in a company and realised what the truth was all about.

All said and done, let us hope that we all fellow Rimwebians learn not to fall prey to such magical schemes to make money (or else be the first to invest so that we recover our initial investment and gain profits before the bubble bursts! )

Edited by rahulsid

Speak Asia didn’t have clients, surveys were fake

Revelation comes after the EOW arrests web designing firm owner; Speak Asia officials had claimed its surveys were commissioned by overseas clients

Online survey firm Speak Asia’s surveys for its investor-panelists were sourced mostly from Wikipedia and other sites on the Internet, and not from clients based abroad, the investigation by the Economic Offences Wing of Mumbai police has revealed.

The EOW, on Friday, arrested a web designing firm’s owner who allegedly prepared surveys for Speak Asia from information he gathered through the Internet. Speak Asia’s claim that its surveys were sourced to clients abroad who wanted feedback from consumers in India, has fallen flat following revelations by him.

Nayan Khandor, 25, owner of Brand Saloon Inc. was arrested by EOW on Friday evening and following a search at his office in Dadar, cops seized material that suggested his firm’s relationship with Speak Asia. “We are in possession of Khandor’s electronic communication with Speak Asia’s Manoj Sharma, the bills Speak Asia paid for, and the unsent surveys he did for Speak Asia,” said an EOW official.

2011100120111001020731998a655a9f8_201110010023581022f6a747d_pic_original.jpg

(Web designing firm owner Nayan Khandor who allegedly prepared the surveys from information on the net)

According to police, Khandor claimed he was aware that the surveys he was doing for Speak Asia were not being used for any genuine purpose. Speak Asia used to pay him anything between Rs 30,000 to Rs 1.5 lakh per survey.

“In one of the emails exchanged between Khandor and Seven Rings India, a Speak Asia concern, Khandor was given a list of topics that were to be considered for future surveys. The topics included use of scooters, deodorants, talcum powder, washing machines, power saving etc,” said EOW sources. Khandor and his team would search information related to the above topics on Wikipedia and other sites on the Internet and prepare a survey. It would be sent to Seven Rings India or Tusliantek company in Delhi.

From Delhi, the survey, after approval by top bosses, was uploaded on a Singapore-based server to be sent to hundreds of panelists who were supposed to respond to it.

Speak Asia bosses have maintained so far that the surveys were commissioned by companies abroad and the income from these surveys was being distributed among the investor-panelists. Each panelist had to conduct four surveys a month for which he was paid Rs 500 per survey.

Khandor will be produced in court on Saturday and EOW authorities said they will seek his police custody for further interrogation. On Thursday, EOW had arrested Speak Asia financial consultant Sanjeev Dandona. According to EOW, Dandona was proxy owner of Kritanj Management, a firm associated with Speak Asia.

Courtesy : Mumbai Mirror

• Like 2

SpeakAsia COO bail may be cancelled

The Times of India l Mumbai l 25th October 2011

The economic offences wing (EOW) of the city police will move the Bombay high court to cancel bail granted to fraud investment firm SpeakAsia’s chief operating officer Tarak Bajpai. He was granted bail in August but did not attend court hearings.

Bajpai (36), who was admitted to Thane’s Jupiter Hospital, jumped bail and has been missing for the last couple of days. “We are trying to trace him, but in vain,” said an officer.

The EOW has appointed special public prosecutor Pradip Gharat to represent the prosecution. The enforcement directorate is probing the role of moneylaundering agents as well.