Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
savramesh

Poor Outgoing Connectivity From Reliance GSM

Last 3 days particularly in the evening the out going calls from Rgsm is not getting connected.. have to try more than 5 times to get a call connected.. but there is no problem in incoming..

Just called Rgsm CC, and complained that outgoing is not going immediately.. he agreed that there is a outgoing connectivity problem for last 3 days during evening.. the technical team is working on that and will be rectified soon..

Anyone having such pblm ? hope it will be solved soon..

m facing same problem since it was launched

m facing same problem since it was launched

My SIM - I have never used ever since I bought it. No network.

Even did what @savramesh had suggested - registered complained at the CC,WW and wrote a mail to CC.

Nothing haappened. I only wanted to test their EDGE network. Otherwise I am very happy with AIRTEL.

unlimited browsing @ 1500 per annum.

^^^

interesting that u dont have signal in bangalore.. which area in bangalore ?

^^^

interesting that u dont have signal in bangalore.. which area in bangalore ?

Trivandrum. Thekkumoodu junction.

I would advice... Any one having network issues in their area must write a mail to Nodal officers and appellate authority and if possible mark those mails to other relevant depts. and orgs.. like

serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com

TRAI

DOT

^^^

ohh u are in TVM, i am in nagercoil, i used to come trivandrum every sunday and roam around.. i get good coverage most of the places.. hope they will solve ur problem soon...

still i am facing network congestion in the evening time, i called CC again and he said as per the information he have, the network congestion from 8 PM to 10 PM may exists till April 13..

I am yet to make a call longer than 3 minutes fom my Reliance GSM number. Either the call is dropped in less than 1 minute or I get a "all routes are busy" message.

Looks like Reliance GSM is a scam. Last year (in January, 2008) ADAG group came out with IPO of Reliance power and millions of investors lost money by investing in Reliance power IPO.

This year in January, ADAG group launched GSM service and has already sold several million SIM cards to customers like me. We can't make outgoing calls by using our GSM SIMs, that we have paid for.

Reliance was never known as a honest business house but this is too low even by the standards of Reliance.

LOOKS LIKE RELIANCE GSM IS A SCAM.

Edited by starnet

^^^

after seeing such problems in reliance gsm, mts seems to be a perfect launch...

I too agree with every 0ne.

In Pune it took me about 30 minutes to make a outgoing call.

the worst day in my RGSM life .. from morning onwards i am not able check balance..

*367# call.. it says either Rejected / Your subscriber id is not valid / Our system is temporarily down...

*367 call.. this route is busy / not connecting

*225 call not going

sms bal to 53670 - sending failed..

evening no outgoing calls due to network error or busy..

tried *333 more than 30 times and got connected, gave complaint and got to know balance checking problem was there till 7 PM today and evening time network busy - deadline for solving this problem by reliance tech guys is April 13th..

Same situation in Bangalore as well. *367# was not working for more than 24 hours.

In fact i was constantly losing network(Generally I do not face any problems)

And the worst thing was, I tried calling the customer care at *333 at 12 midnight. The voice response unit informed me tht the call would be attended after 5 mins as the call volume was high. I patiently waited, but after some time i fell asleep without disconnecting the call.

Morning when i checked the last call duration I was shocked, 2:55:12.

Morning when i checked the last call duration I was shocked, 2:55:12.

its really funny.. :Contento: either a cc would have attended ur call and saying "hello, hello anybody there ??" for around 3 hours.. :) or call was in IVR... ur battery seems to be good..

BTW i have heard from CC that they cannot hang a call initiated by a customer, only the customer should end the call.. is it true ??

Edited by savramesh

I dont think thats true dude.

Once I called up RCOM CC and demanded an explanation regarding some issue I was facing at that time. The rep gave me a very unsatisfactory answer and I demanded to speak to a supervisor. He point blank told me that all his "supervisors are busy in meeting and he may not be able to connect the call". I told him that I was ready to hold the call till eternity and asked him to connect it.

The rep came back on the line after five minutes and gave me the same explanation. I told hm that i would not disconnect the call unless he gave me a satisfactory explanation. This is what he said" Sir, I have given all the information regarding the subject, Not a problem if u cannot disconnect the call I shall do so, Thank you for calling reliance......." and he disconnected the call

I was totally dumbstruck and did not know whether to laugh or cry at the service provided by RCOM. It was an amazing experience

^^^

Yes, even the CC can dis-connect the calls. Many times, they have done for me also.

Reliance is good in Town , In cites it faces lot of problem

Yes, even the CC can dis-connect the calls. Many times, they have done for me also.

for me once after my query is attended i didnot end the call, on the other end the CC was requesting me to cut the line. he clearly told me that he cant end and only i should end the call... :)

^^^

You try to argue with them and then see - sometimes they will disconnect....Or don't disconnect and see how long the other person continues...Check after every 5 or 10 minutes...dont speak anything......

^^^

i have experienced that also ie not disconnecting by them but giving no response from them for long time keeping the call active. this happenes sometimes during putting on hold or transferring call etc..

I think , CC is useless till another 3 month , why you people waste your time on cc ,

If you enter into any argument with cc, which is unpalatable to them, then they can disconnect you. Try it out. They can disconnect and not just rcom, even airtel, voda, aircel cc can do that...and nowadays cc is always under tremendous pressure to talk to the next customer. I think they have some incentives for maximising interaction with number of subscribers.

one of my friend is working in relaince broadband cc.. he said they have set big target like 25 or more complaints should be attended everyday.. this target is for his dept. in mobile cc case the target would be more. and its very diffcult to meet the target.. high pressure.. no guarantee for job etc... so they have no other way.. simply fool us everytime when we call, just to meet their target..

to get a proper cc service, the company should reduce loads on them and treat them well... this is only for some cases...

Edited by savramesh

the network issue seems to be solved.. yesterday evening onwards i am able to make calls at first dial, no disconnections, no busy network.. feeling perfect now.. lets see how many days it will go !!