Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
choombak

Purchasing Reliance Handsets Directly In Pune

Folks,

Most of the web-worlds I visited in Pune do not stock Motorola or Nokia (now). I wished to purchase W362 from Motorola, but was not finding it anywhere. Frustrated, I gave wrote to Motorola, and to my surprise got an sms from their Mumbai sales manager. He gave me contact number of a person in Pune who stocks ALL reliance handsets. He is the supplier. His details below:

Mr. Sanjay Gandhi

MAHAVIR TRADING COMPANY

Near Gate no. 5, Market Yard, Pune - 37.

(take the lane besides City Pride Satara Road)

To my surprise, I also got a good discount. Motostore advertises W362 for Rs. 4000, while price of Reliance is 4,199. I got this phone for Rs. 3,600 only! Plus Mr. Gandhi was courteous enough to get my number transferred and I also purchased a sim from him.

Please note that, the sim costs Rs. 99, while the activation is free. Most of the webworlds told me the cost ranging from Rs. 99 through 250.

So if anyone in Pune wants to purchase any handset of Reliance, please contact Mr. Gandhi. Thanks.

-Amarendra Godbole,

Pune.

Choombak (nice name :D ) that was a great info. W362 at 3600 is a steal. In fact, I may go for it too. Please post your detailed review in the w362 thread.

Every town/city there will be a local distributor of reliance handsets....

@choombak

congrats for your effort and getting discount too...

Oops...I noticed that I haven't posted Mr. Gandhi's phone number. Here it is: 93711 77111. Sorry about it folks.

-choombak

Hi choombak, hows your experience of w362? would you recommend it to buy?

what attract u to this phone?

what's special feature?

what is battery life?

quality of VGA camera?

Hi choombak

Thanks for the help. I too purchased a motorola W362 from Mr Gandhi in Pune today. The phone is really nice except that I do not know how to copy my PC phonebook to the phone. Please help me out if possible. And let me tell you, I also got the phone for Rs 3625 (with all accessories except a memory card). The telephone number of Mr Gandhi you gave, proved to be immense help. A friend of mine collected the phone from there.

Thanks again.

what attract u to this phone?

what's special feature?

what is battery life?

quality of VGA camera?

Pros:

* standard headphone jack, which means I can use any headphone with it (I own Sennheiser, and Koss Prota Pro, and hence wanted a phone that accept standard)

* standard USB charging, so you can use any USB cable to charge it through your computer!

* non-slip body

* ladder step keys, so easy to press

* standard VGA camera

* media player, mp3 ringtones, etc.

I am a big fan of "standardization", and was fed up with the attitude of other vendors to lock you down with specialized chargers, or similar stuff. Hence I primarily opted for this one.

Cons

* battery life is not very good, lasts for about 2-3 days with normal talk

I'd highly recommend this to anyone who wants something better than basic entry level stuff, but does not wish to invest more than 5K in a handset.

-choombak

Thanks Mr. Choombak for your reviews... you are are tempting me to buy this one..

Does anyone knows about the current price of this handset? If yes please post it here, it would really be helpful

Thanks Mr. Choombak for your reviews... you are are tempting me to buy this one..

Does anyone knows about the current price of this handset? If yes please post it here, it would really be helpful

do u know such dealer/ distibutor from nagpur??

No, do you?

No, do you?

hey nagpur da munda. is it you from TE ? i am looking for this handset too for my son's usage/ have you got it ? how is it ?

No, do you?

hey nagpur da munda. is it you from TE ? i am looking for this handset too for my son's usage/ have you got it ? how is it ?

nope I didnt buy it... yes NagpurDaMunda is same everywhere, be it TE, be it Rimweb ..