Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lostjournal

Nokia Launches Updates For Its Messaging (v 1.1) Service

All the users of S60 series Nokia phones( around 20 phone model supported) - there's a great news!! Please find the details here -

http://blogs.s60.com/2009/04/nokia-messagi...elease#comments

The best part about nokia messaging is - its free!

Edited by lostjournal

Well as of now. They are planning to launch it in collaboration with operators (like blackberry) in the near future.

the new version has html support ...

now u can get your attachemnts

also it has got an option to change access point ( now u can switch between gprs and wifi )

well at present thie service is for free but very soon nokia will provide this service for montly subscription fee along with a data plan which can be procured from ur netwrok provider just like bb services .

mostly that will happen around mnth of may / june

the new version has html support ...

now u can get your attachemnts

also it has got an option to change access point ( now u can switch between gprs and wifi )

well at present thie service is for free but very soon nokia will provide this service for montly subscription fee along with a data plan which can be procured from ur netwrok provider just like bb services .

mostly that will happen around mnth of may / june

Yes I know this. But I dont think so there will be many takers for this. As they have a long way to go to match BB services.

And this gives me a feel that in India( where people invest after a lot of research) it will take a while before paid services are started. Lets see. :Decepcionado: