Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Netconnect Broadband roaming is working for you?

Anbody able to use HSD Data card on ROAMING LOCATIONS?

Please update here.

^^^^ Roaming where ?

HSD Only in 35 cities right.. other areas normal 1x speed.

Maybe youre asking whether 1x speed itself is coming or not ..

so meaning that even if we take this evdo modem it will work in non evdo cities also at 1x speed?

:previous: Correct

@ACS: He asked like that since there are reports that roaming was not functioning for many HSD connections

Anbody used HSD on 1x in Roaming to NON HSD Sites?

If anyone is getting such problem, please share with us.

New problems with EVDO is it ?

Any member who has posted this problem during roaming.. or any such news?

I have heard that there is some issue with Roaming in EVDO Data Cards in CDMA1x.

^^^ Yes.. one of my known sources went to Jaipur, Mumbai, Delhi & enjoyed the services.

But on reaching Pondicherry, he had problems.. i don't know whether *355 (DC helpline) has got a crash course in this subject & whether they really could help him get over it.

But there's an option in settings: HSD/CDMA1x/Hybrid.

For some ppl getting errors during connecting - jugling with these settings is helping.

Edited by ACS

Yeah,

I am using this in roaming since morning. I am in Bhiwani haryana. when I connected with same settings as Delhi, it was just connecting and disconnecting. but after changing the settings - Mode - HSD/CDMA1x/Hybrid, I selected Hybrid and CDMA, in both these settings its connecting properly.

Speed is same as reliance cdma netconnect.showing 234Kbps. In Delhi the speed was amazing... :clap:

Delhi is HSD (EVDO) Zone.....

:previous: He was saying that he used it in "Bhiwani, Haryana" on CDMA 1x with roaming while he took the connection from Delhi

At present roaming is almost NIL so none should opt for roaming plan.

In Chandigarh even some parts of Mohali & Kharar (Same SDCA) are still not covered to provide this service.

you shud try with HSD mode for 3.1mbps speed

if u fail to connect or very faltuating covarage then go for hybrid?

and othe than 35 cities mentioned, go for CDMA mode.

Roaming Issue seems to have been resolved now.

For me, Now my HSD card is working in all roaming locations i.e. 35 HSD Cities and Other 1x Cities.

^^^^

What are u saying? Roamed & checked everywhere already ? :hi2:

Yes checked in all state.

What is issue in this?

^^^ No issues.

Just that i was informed thru sources that all 35 cities are EVDO ready, but only on paper.

Few Cities from that list still are still being worked upon..

But your practical observation would definately be correct..

My base location is Secunderabad (Old Alwal), it works great here at 800kbps-1.2Mbps. I've also been to Bangalore (Koramangala) and got 800Kbps.

Cheers

Premson.

^^^^

What are u saying? Roamed & checked everywhere already ? :hi2:

Yes ACS, Amiit said "HSD card is working in all roaming locations i.e. 35 HSD Cities and Other 1x Cities." Wow thats so fast Amit :Contento: You Superman or something? kidding dude! Thanks for your feedback.

post-8527-1245670700_thumb.jpg

I think someone should keep the list of all 35 cities and feedback from each area should be noted down and also the extra settings required in EVDO zone and CDMA1x zone. Is there anyone who can keep this track. I suggest a new THREAD with title "HSD details for EVDO zones and CDMA1X zones" What say ACS? I am still using CDMA1x card hence I wont be able to contribute at present. Someone should take initiative on this THREAD. will be super-informative.

Edited by cmahendra

^^^ Sure that's simple.. copy paste from the website & attach its coverage map.

Although its already covered in HSD dicussions, im always for categorisation.

MY DEAR FRIENDZ anybody tried in roaming with Citywide plan 1099/- also??? is it working in any Netconnect or Broadband+ ,or usng proxy?

MY DEAR FRIENDZ anybody tried in roaming with Citywide plan 1099/- also??? is it working in any Netconnect or Broadband+ ,or usng proxy?

If you have CITYWISE plan, it must be working only in city. Why they will provide NATIONWIDE service for no reason. Big companies like Reliance are always particular about the service coverage and its costing.

BTW Have you people seen the photo of superman? I have sent him for testing HSD with NATIONWIDE Plan for testing speed and coverage. He will only test it in evening as he is scared his laptop will get damaged with heat and UV rays of sunlight. :D thanks for that "someone" who provided his HSD to superman, as reliance refused registering HSD in his name, for no proper address proof. Thanks. Just kidding.... :D