Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
worldcom123

How to check usage on Reliance Netconnect broadband?

can anyone suggest me the method to check usage of my hsd card.after using online registration i dont be able to have the password msg in my datacard.pls help me because im having 1 gb plan and speed of this reliance netconnect broadband plus is good.

Not possible as of now. They will not be able to send the activation SMS for online usage check ( http://www.rcom.co.in/RNetconnect/RNC/ecaremyusage.jsp ) as SMS is not allowed on Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus. They are trying to have the activation SMS to be sent by email instead. Once it is available you will be able to check usage online.

^^^

Is that applicable for checking Rconnect usages of postpaid mobile as well??

I tried logging in, with my existing Rcom id and pass..

But seems the form isn't working

Not possible as of now. They will not be able to send the activation SMS for online usage check ( http://www.rcom.co.in/RNetconnect/RNC/ecaremyusage.jsp ) as SMS is not allowed on Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus. They are trying to have the activation SMS to be sent by email instead. Once it is available you will be able to check usage online.

ok thanks

^^^

Is that applicable for checking Rconnect usages of postpaid mobile as well??

I tried logging in, with my existing Rcom id and pass..

But seems the form isn't working

No, only for Reliance Netconnect broadband+

I took up this issue of not being able to get the password since there is no voice/messaging facilities in the broadband plus modem. I was told that they have escalated the issue and would have a solution within a few days. I am more concerned with paying bills online than with checaking usage.

By the way, the speed rocks!!!! :winko:

^^^^ I didn't get the actual reason why you asked for a password.

Are you talking about the User id & Password thats behind the box & did u mis-placed that ?

HI I faced the similar problem and logged a request at customer care.

Alternatively I have worked out a method to find the usage. I use Huawei Device

The downloads and uploads are logged in file \Reliance Netconnect\userdata\NetInfo.dat

It can be opened in notepad to view the log.

It can also be viewd via a NetInfoUIExPlugin which is disbaled. It can be enabled by changing Reliance Netconnect\config\PluginsConfig.xml

Uncomment line 57

i.e. Change line from '<!--item name="NetInfoUIExPlugin" clsid="AC7C3BF8-40C1-4b39-8B67-32F85E6B2E6F"/-->' to

'<item name="NetInfoUIExPlugin" clsid="AC7C3BF8-40C1-4b39-8B67-32F85E6B2E6F"/>'

Quit application and restart. The application will have a new tab now that will show all records.

Happy Surfing!!

post-55812-1239279932_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

wow, thats an amazing find indeed! Thanks Shankar!

I notice that it is for Huawei, unfortunately I do not see any similar .dat file in the ZTE Modem (Program Files) directory.

^^^^^ My god.. My heartiest congratulations to Shankar Ananth for providing a solution to this problem.

Its seems he is from programming background & knows the significance of erasing " !-- -- "

Full Credit to you for this.. :welcome: to the forum dear friend.

BTW.. For dear Rimwebians, you can also reset the statistics by right clicking & choosing reset.

The 'Download meter' will then start from that very moment ! Amazing work ! :praise:

This is amazing trick. I am using it. Earlier i was in constant fear that i was over stepping the line. As you see extra gb would cost me 1000rs. Cant reliance increase the bandwidth?

Well, There is a good news. I hope most of us have already received mail from Reliance regarding this, that now we can view our uses details online.

The password by sms problem is resolved now. the login details are -

1- Please Open - NetConnect login

2- Login as - urs netconnect dialing number - add 0 before that - like - 09310XXXXXX

3- Password is - 123456 (after 1st login you should change it)

then you can check uses. There are 2 options -

4- Click on "Unbilled uses"

5- Click on last option - Data -

It will show urs total uses in mb

Other Option -

4- Click on "Wireless data uses"

5- select the dates, and last option select "query"

It will show urs daily uses. Also we can export the details in csv format.

Enjoy.. :signthankspin:

Yes, you have to make sure that your email address is registered with your account. You can call customer care and check if your email address is on records. If it isn't then you can ask them to update it. You can also register at http://bill.reliancecommunications.co.in/w...et/RegisterUser to have your email address registered

If anybody using HSD, facing problem in Login to website.

Please lodge your complaint at 1800-3000-5555 - Second Option.

Your issue will be resolved shortly from Reliance Customer Care.

i.e. Change line from '<!--item name="NetInfoUIExPlugin" clsid="AC7C3BF8-40C1-4b39-8B67-32F85E6B2E6F"/-->' to

Quit application and restart. The application will have a new tab now that will show all records.

Happy Surfing!!

YOU ARE THE MAN, SHANKAR !!

^^^ Well shankar's trick will help the actual user to see his usage Live ! (Only for Huwaei cards though!)

Where-as the Login method will work for both Data Cards & there would be cases where higher officials would like to track the usage of naughty executives !

shankar ur soln was gr8 i would like to know that how can we check the data usage in day and night time separately as iam in 650 +199 top up plan where there is 10gb download in night time and 1 gb in day time how can i know that ..how much i used in day and night..as statistics are not showing separately neither the unbilled usage..please help me out.thank u very much

:previous: You can check that from the "Wireless Data Usage" at bill.reliancecommunications.co.in

shankar ur soln was gr8 i would like to know that how can we check the data usage in day and night time separately as iam in 650 +199 top up plan where there is 10gb download in night time and 1 gb in day time how can i know that ..how much i used in day and night..as statistics are not showing separately neither the unbilled usage..please help me out.thank u very much

Do you already have Night plan 199 ?

No availability in Bangalore.. even the Website said 15th May onwards.

wow, thats an amazing find indeed! Thanks Shankar!

I notice that it is for Huawei, unfortunately I do not see any similar .dat file in the ZTE Modem (Program Files) directory.

hi,

hello to all,

for ZTE Modem, there is one simple way to calculate your usage.

Actually you will have a file called "ConnectRecord.txt" in your system in the following path:

SystemDrive:\ZTEIT\ConnectRecord.txt

By default the path will be like C:\ZTEIT\ConnectRecord.txt

In case , you have installed your modem in D: drive it will be like D:\ZTEIT\ConnectRecord.txt

Open the file, here you can see the log of your daily activity such as

Time and Date: 22 May 2009 11:02:09 PM

Send: 32132545

Receive: 2132135465

Look for for the line "Receive: 2132135465 " , this will give you the total download usage in terms of bytes for each session, i.e., for each connect and disconnect

Divide the same by 1024 you get in Kilo Bytes[KBs]

And agin Divide the above by 1024 you get in Mega Bytes[MBs]

And agin Divide the above by 1024 you get in Giga Bytes[GBs]

It is very easy to calculate you see, and now on you dont have to worry about your usage no matter how many times

you connect and disconnect and at what period of the day.

Please make a note that this will give you only the amount of downloaded data not the charge applied to it.

That will be totally different calculation together.

Actually i am developing an utility kind of something to generate accurate usage reports,

hope i will publish it soon,

till then , bye.

Regards,

Rajasegar

^^^^ If im not wrong, the above process only helps in daily usage.

Unlike the Huawei card which has Daily/Monthly/Yearly & reset options.

^^^^ If im not wrong, the above process only helps in daily usage.

Unlike the Huawei card which has Daily/Monthly/Yearly & reset options.

No , not exactly, it depends on your approach with the log file.

Since the same log file can contain records of more than one month ,

or a year [in case if it doesnt get deleted automatically or accidentally],

one can draw upon whatever usage statistics available from the log file.

Actually this is more helpful for guys who dont have reliance number, since the password reset

process asks for a reliance phone number [man this is the worst logic i have ever seen for resettting your password....]

HI I faced the similar problem and logged a request at customer care.

Alternatively I have worked out a method to find the usage. I use Huawei Device

The downloads and uploads are logged in file \Reliance Netconnect\userdata\NetInfo.dat

It can be opened in notepad to view the log.

It can also be viewd via a NetInfoUIExPlugin which is disbaled. It can be enabled by changing Reliance Netconnect\config\PluginsConfig.xml

Uncomment line 57

Happy Surfing!!

i have tata photon huawei 1260

i went to same file "pluginsconfig.xml"

and chage it's content to

<add name="SMSPlugin" clsid="AB349C02-A88F-4ef5-A44A-F178B9FAAF35" />

<add name="SMSUIPlugin" clsid="ED395DF6-E3BA-478e-8AE9-D8A1BF090214" />

, and voila

i am able to send sms to any number, be it local,std, or isd too,

but don't know whether they will charge me for those sms or not?

and sadly ca't able to connect call saying "this facility is not availabe on ur telephone"

^^^ Not very clear..

Plz confirm both original lines & changed lines