Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kcvvenkit

Lg Rd 6250 - Phone Switches off

Hi

I am using the LG RD 6250 for the last 18 months. From last month it started to restart itself. It may restart several times a days,It may happen between calls also. It will repeat for almost 2 days after that it will not restart itself for 10 days after that it will restart again. Anybody else facing the issue. Can u help me to get out of this

have you shown at asc ? it seems they will have to change motherboard . but by now it must be out of warranty and you will have to pay a lot

have you shown at asc ? it seems they will have to change motherboard . but by now it must be out of warranty and you will have to pay a lot

I have not shown it anywhere. I am in Gurgaon now. Will show it to the LG service Centre when I will go there next time. Will it be a software error. Has any other LG 6250 user faced the same problem

I have not shown it anywhere. I am in Gurgaon now. Will show it to the LG service Centre when I will go there next time. Will it be a software error. Has any other LG 6250 user faced the same problem

Well I am using LG 3100 and same probem did i come across too....

my phone began switching off and on, on its own-self...

but this prob lasted for only 2 days...