Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ani_meher

Fast Reply

Guys, instead of clicking the "REPLY" button under the last post for posting replies, click "FASTREPLY" button below. It is much faster, and doesn't unnecessarily quotes any post.

Good discovery, ani. I always use the fast reply option and thats why my posts do not have any emoticons also mostly. Further i have enabled the fast reply option so that in all topics, i can straightaway start my reply.

@KumaarShah

Further i have enabled the fast reply option so that in all topics

?? :o

Its activated for all members by default

:previous: ofcourse, Fast Reply option is available for all members. Are you unable to see it? Please post in the feedback forum if you are unable to see it.

^^^ and deepakjain,

I am not referring to the default fast reply that is visible to all.

What I am referring to is the automatic fast reply box which can be enabled by going to My Controls--> Options-->Posting Settings---> 'Open Fast Reply when available' This will create a fast reply box in all topics and which one can use for instant replies.

@arun,

If what ani has pointed out is correct, then why not disable quoting the previous posts, if possible?

post-7068-1238657899_thumb.jpg

Edited by KumaarShah

I use the reply button only when I want to quote that particular post, or multiple posts (by first clicking the +QUOTE button on each post that i want to quote, and then clicking REPLY on final post).

So system is fine, users need to be educated :)

<< Unnecessary Quotes removed from all the above posts >>

Members are requested not to quote the above post (full post) unnecessarily while replying. You can quote a part of the immediate post if you think that your logic of posting will be lost without adding the quote. But please do not unnecessarily quote the immediate post above you while replying. :)

Thanks.