Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vikram143

Free Missed Call Alert On Reliance Cdma

I am from punjab circle. I have tried this trick on my reliance CDMA. I also have Reliance GSM connection. On relinace GSM missed call alert service is activated free of cost. For getting alerts calls are diverted to 9023000700 ( default by reliance). I have tried this number on cdma. Diverted my calls on CDMA to this number and I am receiving missed call alerts. Anybody can try this.

^^^

:o

Is it really working?

RIM gurus where are you?

^^^

what is the procedure to activate missed call alert in RGSM ? i cannot forward my cdma calls to the number u have mentioned because its a STD number for me..

it is for punjab. check the status of divert on your reliance gsm number you will get the number. MCA is activated on RGSM by default.

i switched off my rgsm and gave a call, then switched on, no alerts came.. also check call forwarding option under call services, it says inactive.. so anyone knows how to set it ?

Yes it is working.

Use it till it is available to CDMA for free

number for mumbai circle is 9022000700,

to activate dial *3039022000700

same should be procedure for other circle also

generally it will be *30390xx000700 for activation

Its greatly working in rajsthan,

thanks,deependra.....

what would be in haryana .

Yes working for me.. my MCA # is 90(25)000700..

thanks...

In orissa I have Reliance Smart, which is not Reliance GSM but a subsidary company raised by Reliance - Reliance Telecom..

So, I guess, MCA (msd call alrt) isn't available in Smart (reliance gsm service in orissa)..

Any one in this forum using Smart-Orissa?

My dear friend,we are a very small minority here in this forum.very few people from orissa are here.why so i don't know.only Sadik can tell how many mogul or any other phone he has sold here.that may be a pointer to the awareness level here about rimweb.

What is the number for Delhi circle?

^^^

I presume it would be 90 xx 000 700 where xx is the number of your circle.

@Dr.Ali

find a local RGSM number and u will get the xx.. in my case xx is 25 as i have a rgsm 9025...

^^^

Worked for me also in all my connections. xx for me also is 25...But the missed call alert in one of my FWPs stated that to get the details of the MCA, i have to send M or some such thing to 51234 to receive details of my missed calls. In all other connections, the MCA worked properly but the alerts came very late. Funnily, there is no message played out like 'the number you have called is not reachable or off'. It just keeps beeping endlessly and after 45 secs, the line is disconnected. For such calls, there is no MCA. Only when you get the 'off/not reachable' message, the MCA comes in but very late.

for me it"s working..

for kerala no. is 9020000700

Missed call alert in Reliance is a crap. It works sometimes perfectly and sometimes there are no MCA. Unreliable. As far as my experience, Airtel MCA is the best- you get MCA for busy calls also. So u never miss any call.

^^^

if i am not wrong, in reliance setting a call forward to MCA # when ur phone is busy will also gives u alert..

otherwise if u have activated call waiting then u dont need MCA when phone is busy ...

Yes it is working.

Use it till it is available to CDMA for free

number for mumbai circle is 9022000700,

to activate dial *3039022000700

same should be procedure for other circle also

generally it will be *30390xx000700 for activation

technically for a place like Lucknow the format *30390xx000700 with code 0522 can be misleading...

• Like 1

^^^

You have misunderstood the logic of xx in the above example.

You need to know the RGSM series in your circle. it would be something like 90xx abcdef where xx is the number pertaining to your circle only and the rest of the numbers abcdef are your own or RGSM allotted numbers. So for Lucknow circle, find out the xx from any RGSM number in your circle. Also find out whether you have RGSM or is it RTL in your circle. If the latter, then maybe you will not be able to use this funda.

What you have stated is the STD code of Lucknow 0522 which cannot be used in the above example.

Its working for me also in Mumbai with no provided .......Thanks for Sharing the info .................

^^^

if i am not wrong, in reliance setting a call forward to MCA # when ur phone is busy will also gives u alert..

otherwise if u have activated call waiting then u dont need MCA when phone is busy ...

I mean busy when my phone is ringing or when i am trying someone else - at these times when someone else calls they hear a busy tone and we dont get MCA for these calls.

Meanwhile what is the number to be diverted for Reliance CDMA mobile in TN to get MCA

Edited by pasumark

^^^

agreed on ur MCA view..

try 9025000700 its working in nagercoil and chennai..

^^^

agreed on ur MCA view..

try 9025000700 its working in nagercoil and chennai..

Thanks will try and post feedback

Worked for me also.

They are testing their services free of cost.